Spinnaker Watch #210
Oneroa Area - Kennedy Point
from $195 to $395 per night
• Magnificent and extensive seaviews. Spacious deck with fabulous views opening from living area
• Sheltered courtyard can be gated for children's security. 6 - 7 minutes drive to Oneroa Village - Free Wifi
About This Property
Take advantage of our great winter special!!! Cozy up infront of the roaring fire and watch the seas! Fabulous! This special Waiheke Island 2 story designer bach enjoys magnificent grandstand views.. Wander along the road about 200 metres to the nearest swimming beach or if you feel like a little surf, it's just a short 5 - 10 minute drive to Palm Beach. Relax on the oh-so-comfy double day bed style sofa bed in the beautiful, sunny mezzanine living on the upper level though you may find the view makes it difficult to concentrate on reading! The ground level of the home has spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen opening via wide ranch sliders onto the spacious deck overlooking the bay. At the rear is a sheltered courtyard and BBQ which can be gated to keep children safe. The upper level includes the 2 bedrooms, bathroom and the mezzanine living between. Please see important safety notes below regarding mezzanine 1/2 walls in the bedrooms and mezzanine living area.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Mezzanine Living, Bedrooms and Bathroom are on upper level.
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, Bedside tables, bedside lighting, alarm clock, electric blanket, wardrobe. Fabulous views! (Small children? Please see notes below)
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Single beds (can be converted to Super King bed for $20), Bedside tables, bedside lighting, wardrobe, more fabulous views. (Small children? Please see notes below)
• Other Sleeping - Modern, comfortable double futon sofabed (see photo) $20/additional
• Bathroom - just lovely! shower, vanity, bath, toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large deck opening from living area with magnificent sea vistas, facing northwest - southwest.
• 2 chaise sun loungers
• Sheltered paved courtyard at rear of house
• Courtyard can be gated to keep young children secure.
• Modern glass table and chairs for 6
• Gas BBQ
• Traditional charcoal BBQ (fuel available)
• Lawn area below house)
• 200 metres to nearest swimming beach or 7 - 8 mins walk to Picnic Bay
• 7 - 10 mins drive to Palm Beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Flatscreen TV
• Freeview tv
• Portable CD Player/Cassette/Radio
• Ipod Player
• Gas heating
• Free Wifi - Ultra fast fibre broadband internet
• Enclosed Fire (fuel available) fireplace
• Furnishings of high quality
• Cellphone reception is good
• Cards, Books and Magazines
• Table football - table soccer
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Microwave Oven
• coffee Plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Clothes airer and external clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking in very short, straight cobbled driveway, suitable very small cars only.
• Plenty of easy level on street parking right in front of the house.
• Easy level access from parking to front door - no stairs
• Walking distance to Sealink Ferry at Kennedy Point
The mezzanine living area is located at the top of the stairs between the 2 bedrooms. The Mezzanine Living and both bedrooms have short 1/2 walls opening into the living and dining areas below. Children would need to be supervised at all times.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (except Labour weekend)||$195|
|01 Nov - 22 Dec, Labour Weekend||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 January||$395|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb||$350|
|10 Feb - 31 Mar (Midweek)||$235|
|10 Feb - 31 Mar (Weekends), Easter, Summer pub hol||$295|
|April (excl Easter)||$235|
Plus Exit Cleaning & Linen per booking $30/person (minimum charge $140)
3rd night FREE Winter and Spring (see conditions below).
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for-
1 night (excl Fri & Sat 01 Dec - 30 Apr) Surcharge $80. Book up to 10 days in advance only
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 Nights Easter, 20 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Well behaved Pets welcome on application
No smoking inside property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Michelle (Stayed in October)
“It was great! We LOVE staying at that house, we have stayed there twice now and it’s amazing!
We had the best weekend wish we were still there!
Review by: Cate (Stayed in October)
“We loved our stay at Waiheke. The bach is great, nice and sunny and the kids appreciated the fast and free wifi. Lovely views of the sea and Auckland. Would definitely stay there again,”
Review by: Simone (Stayed in February)
“Our time away on Waiheke was a blast! The house was great .. just maybe lacking in an extra bathroom with 6 girls all in one house haha! The views were amazing and we had a great time cycling around on the electric bikes! Definitely keen to come back!”