Paradise Found #173
from $250 to $480 per night
• Fresh, light and airy timber home with wonderful seaviews
• 10-15 mins walk to Palm Beach, Waiheke.
• 2 living rooms for easy holiday living
• Glorious views from almost every room
• Northfacing for lots of sunshine & views
About This Property
This light and airy 2 storey Waiheke home is located in a beautiful northfacing position overlooking the Hauraki Gulf. Magnificent views are to be had from the decks, open plan living, dining and kitchen, plus two of the bedrooms and the second living area on the upper level. An assortment of decks and sitting areas, both indoor and out, provides you with plenty of choice for relaxing in the sun or enjoying the views from a shady spot on a hot day. The living and dining areas both open via french doors onto the large north facing deck and the lawns and landscaped gardens. Quality outdoor furniture is provided for the deck, along with a large BBQ and sun umbrella. Just 10-15 mins walk to Palm Beach where there is also a general store and wine shop, plus cafe/restaurant. 5 - 7 minutes drive to Oneroa Village where there are an abundance of shops and cafes. This is a beautifully presented and well cared for holiday home.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 are on the upper level along with the second bathroom and a large and spacious sitting
• area. Each room has a beautiful view over the sea around and through the lovely Pohutukawa tree and the 2 bedrooms each have french doors opening onto their own private deck.
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with french doors opening onto private deck and wonderful views. Wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and lighting, alarm clock, TV socket (smaller TV can be moved in here from sitting area), mirror.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with french doors opening onto private deck and wonderful views. Wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables, mirror.
• Bedroom 3 - on main living level. 2 twin single beds, bedside table and lighting, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bathroom 1 - on main living level. Shower-Shub (shower sized bath under shower), heated towel rail, vanity and toilet within bathroom. Very spacious and of excellent standard. Laundry is behind a cupboard within this room.
• Bathroom 2 - on upper level. Shower, vanity, heated towel rail and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING-
• Large Northfacing deck opening from living and dining areas, set approx 0.6m up to 1.0m above ground level. No deck railings. Magnificent views over Palm Beach and Hauraki Gulf.
• Level lawns to front and rear
• Landscaped gardens
• Metal & glass outdoor furniture (stored in garage)
• Sun Umbrella
• Quality Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto decks all with lovely views.
• Quality and comfortable furnishings throughout
• Flatscreen digital TV x 2, DVD Player
• Stereo with cassette and CD player
• Telephone (tollbar)
• Cellphone reception good
• Second living room on upper level between bedrooms. Wonderful views, DVD player.
• Heatpump on lower level for heating only during cooler months (no cooling facility - the home is very cool in the summer with cross breezes)
• Electric heating - 1 fan heater. Home is north facing and very sunny.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Full sized oven and stove
• Coffee plunger
• Filtered drinking water tap
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Garage with remote control
• Off street parking plentiful on concrete driveway which slopes gently up from the road and is level by the house.
• Access into house from parking is very easy via level concrete driveway and up 3 or 4 steps onto deck.
Infants or small toddlers? Note deck approx 0.6 - 1.0 m above ground and no rails.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - pre Labour weekend||$250|
|Labour weekend - 17 Dec||$280|
|18 Dec - 11 Jan||$480|
|12 Jan - 08 Feb, Easter||$350|
|09 Feb - 30 Apr - weekends (excl. Easter)||$320|
|09 Feb - 30 Apr - mid-week (excl. Easter)||$280|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS Exit cleaning $150 and linen $25 per person
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
7 Nights 20 Dec - 16 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted.
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Geeta (Stayed in January)
“Beautiful, well appointed home - had everything we needed and then some. Stunning views, especially from the top floor! I would absolutely recommend this property to others.”
Review by Bronwyn (Stayed in December)
“Loved our stay, spotlessly clean as usual.
Review by Joanna (Stayed in December)
“We’ve stayed in many Waiheke holiday houses and this would be one of the best in terms of views, cleanliness and bedroom comfort. Some comfortable relaxing outdoor furniture would be much appreciated.”