Oneroa Bay Villas 9 #379
Oneroa Village Centre
from $245 to $325 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access path to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• Free Wifi, Dishwasher,
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the upper level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a small deck - great for watching the world go by. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables, Reading lights, Wardrobe
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway and from bedroom. Shower, toilet, vanity, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to small sunny balcony.
• Outdoor Table and 2 Chairs.
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• Lovely views over Blackpool and over Tamaki Strait from the rear of the apartment.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny deck.
• Smart TV
• Broadband internet connection
• WiFi, Free Wifi, Wireless Internet
• DVD Player
• Stereo sound system with CD and mini plug for iPod
• Manuals to TV and other appliances are located in stereo/tv cabinet
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Freestanding floor fan
• Furnishings are of good quality and comfort
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Microwave - Combination Convection
• Full sized integrated fridge/freezer
• "Dishdrawer" dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware of a good standard
• Dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway and up one level via stairs with handrail. From the carpark access is up 2 flights of steps with handrail.
• ONEROA BAY VILLAS AVAILABLE:-
• Villa 2 (ground level) Property ID 289 https://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/property/?l=oneroa-bay-villas-2
• Villa 5 (ground level) Property ID 326 https://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/property/?l=oneroa-bay-villas-5
• Villa 7 (upper level) Property ID 275 https://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/property/?l=oneroa-bay-villas-7
• Villa 9 (upper level) Property ID 379 https://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/property/?l=oneroa-bay-villas-9
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (3rd night Free Deals)||$245|
|1 Nov - 17 Dec||$265|
|18 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$295|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$325|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$295|
|11 Feb - 31 Mar||$275|
|April (excl. Easter)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights, except for:
1 night (may be booked up to 7 days before arrival & only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Karen (Stayed in February)
“We stayed at number 9 and found it very clean and felt the apartment itself was of hotel quality. My husband travels a lot so he knows. Location was excellent for shopping and dining. Highly recommend. ”
Review by Annalese (Stayed in January)
“Great accomodation in the perfect location to make the most of your time in the island. Clean, comfy and had everything we needed. Walking distance to the beach and Oneroa. ”
Review by Helene (Stayed in November)
“My husband and I had a lovely long weekend staying at villa 9 - Oneroa Bay Villas. It is so close to the main shops, bus stops and restaurants etc. The villa was lovely and clean which was very nice and the balcony was an excellent place for morning coffee or evening drinks. Would stay again & definitely recommend. Thank you :) ”