Oneroa Bay Villas 9 #379
Oneroa Village Centre
from $195 to $295 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access path to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• SKY TV. Dishwasher, Ground Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the upper level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a small deck - great for watching the world go by. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables, Reading lights, Wardrobe
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway and from bedroom. Shower, toilet, vanity, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to small sunny balcony.
• Outdoor Table and 2 Chairs.
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• Lovely views over Blackpool and over Tamaki Strait from the rear of the apartment.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny courtyard.
• Smart TV
• DVD Player
• Stereo sound system with CD and mini plug for iPod
• Manuals to TV and other appliances are located in stereo/tv cabinet
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Freestanding floor fan
• Furnishings are of good quality and comfort
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Microwave - Combination Convection
• Full sized integrated fridge/freezer
• "Dishdrawer" dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware of a good standard
• Dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway and up one level via stairs with handrail. From the carpark access is up 2 flights of steps with handrail.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
• IMPORTANT NOTE:-
• NOTE: Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units..
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No smoking inside or outside on the deck. Smoking allowed in the garden below the car park.
Children age 10 and over welcome, no younger children sorry
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$295|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$275|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$250|
|Surcharge if 1 night booking (may be booked up to 2 weeks before arrival)||$60|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rates include linen and exit cleaning
Discounts & Special Deals
Discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights, except for:
1 night (may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
except for -
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Families and mature groups over New Year only please
Upper level of 2 story apartments.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Karen (Stayed in March)
“Love our stay at Oneroa Bay Villas 9...great location, lovely and clean. We've stayed in a number of these villas and have never been disappointed...only comment is they are a very warm villa so quite hot for sleeping and if a window is open the mosquitos love you!
Other than that we will be staying there again if vacancies are available!
Review by Alan Skelton for (Stayed in January)
“Great location walking walking distance to shops and buses. The apartment was well maintained. ”