Oneroa Bay Villas 2 #289
Oneroa Village Centre
from $195 to $295 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access path to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• SKY TV. Dishwasher, Ground Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the ground level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a lovely private courtyard - great for easy access to the village and the beach. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay, especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway. Shower, toilet, vanity, hairdryer, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to sunny courtyard.
• Outdoor chairs. Small dining table and chairs inside can be moved easily to courtyard.
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass Doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny courtyard.
• Flat screen T.V.
• SKY TV (including Sky sport and sky movies)
• Free Wifi internet broadband
• Video player
• Stereo sound system with CD, Cassette, Radio,
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Furnishings are of good quality and comfort
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Combination microwave oven / normal oven – all in one
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Dishdrawer dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway. From the carparking area access is up 1 flights of steps.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
Please be aware that the Oneroa Bay Villas are located on a main road and very close to the village and beach. Some guests do mention noticeable traffic noise.
Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl Labour Weekend)||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$295|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$275|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rate includes 1 couple.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
Except for -
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No smoking inside the apartment
Families and mature groups over New Year only please
Maximum number of guests at property TWO
Children under the age of eight not permitted please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Mark (Stayed in March)
“Comfortable, well furnished and equipped villa. Really enjoyed the Island. There was everything we required and extra items were supplied when needed. Thanks very much !”
Review by Mike (Stayed in December)
“We loved the central location, close to shops nd bus right outside. Appreciated those little things that helped like gladwrap to wrap up our sammies for lunch, and a supermarket bag for the groceries and chairs & umbrella for the beach. Never did find the electronic mozzie repellent (were not quire sure what we were looking for). Was grey and overcast on several days and rained all of one day but we still had a lovely relaxing time. Liked the games and the books. Might have been nice to have 1 movie channel but we seemed to find interesting things to watch most nights. Many thanks for a great stay. It worked very well for us.”
Review by Helena (Stayed in November)
“Great cosy little stay. The garden area adds a lovely outdoor space Close to the town and bus stops, ”