Oneroa Bay Villas 2 #289
Oneroa Village Centre
from $195 to $295 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access path to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• SKY TV. Dishwasher, Ground Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the ground level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a lovely private courtyard - great for easy access to the village and the beach. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay, especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway. Shower, toilet, vanity, hairdryer, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to sunny courtyard.
• Outdoor chairs. Small dining table and chairs inside can be moved easily to courtyard.
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass Doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny courtyard.
• Flat screen T.V.
• SKY TV (including Sky sport and sky movies)
• Free Wifi internet broadband
• Video player
• Stereo sound system with CD, Cassette, Radio,
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Furnishings are of good quality and comfort
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Combination microwave oven / normal oven – all in one
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Dishdrawer dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway. From the carparking area access is up 1 flights of steps.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
• Oneroa Bay Villas 10 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=329
Please be aware that the Oneroa Bay Villas are located on a main road and very close to the village and beach. Some guests do mention noticeable traffic noise. Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl Labour Weekend)||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$295|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$275|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$250|
Rate includes 1 couple.
Maximum guests allowed at property TWO guests
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
Except for -
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No smoking inside the apartment
Families and mature groups over New Year only please
Ground level of 2 story apartments.
Maximum number of guests at property TWO
Children under the age of eight not permitted please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Karen (Stayed in March)
“We had another lovely stay at Oneroa Beach Villas... I think this may be our 4 th visit, so I think you could safely say we enjoy our stay! The apartment was lovely and clean.. Location is perfect... we do the walks and decide on the mornings where to head off to. Told lots of friends so hopefully they’ll look into this as well. Thanks for your help”
Review by: Matt (Stayed in February)
“It was great! Very close to town and transport options. Some vineyards within 20 min walk.”
Review by: Rebecca (Stayed in February)
“Excellent villa- spacious, well appointed fresh looking furniture which was well positioned and easy to relax in. Kitchen- perfect for all our needs with excellent choice of glasses, crockery etc. candles for evening ambiance and nice selection of games and books. And great proximity to shops, beach, walks---could walk to everything we wanted. We loved it and 3 days was perfect.”