from $245 / night
Oneroa Bay Villas 2
• Fabulous central Oneroa location - almost opposite access path to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• Netflix. Dishwasher, Ground Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2:
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Lounge1: Sofabed Queen
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 2 Guests. Additional guests $25 per person per night & a one off cost of $30 per person.
- 1 night stays possible within 7 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $60 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $20
- Rates Include linen for the Queen bed only. Linen for the sofa bed if required is $30
Linen & Cleaning
- Bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen are included.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included.
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Greg (Stayed in July)
“We had a great time in your lovely part of the country. We enjoyed our accommodation too.”
Review by Mark (Stayed in March)
“Comfortable, well furnished and equipped villa. Really enjoyed the Island. There was everything we required and extra items were supplied when needed. Thanks very much !”
Review by Mike (Stayed in December)
“We loved the central location, close to shops nd bus right outside. Appreciated those little things that helped like gladwrap to wrap up our sammies for lunch, and a supermarket bag for the groceries and chairs & umbrella for the beach. Never did find the electronic mozzie repellent (were not quire sure what we were looking for). Was grey and overcast on several days and rained all of one day but we still had a lovely relaxing time. Liked the games and the books. Might have been nice to have 1 movie channel but we seemed to find interesting things to watch most nights. Many thanks for a great stay. It worked very well for us.”