Moa Beach House #498
from $395 to $995 per night
• Beautiful, stylish and spacious resort-style beach house with monster sized decks wrapping around the home.
• Loads of sunshine, Sea Views of Huruhi Bay and just seconds from the Beach!
• Plenty of space and entertainment for the whole family with loads of big people toys provided
• Easy 10 minute walk to Oneroa Village. Free Wifi. Sky Movies. Sky Sport. Sky News.
About This Property
What a stunning family Waiheke Holiday Home in a perfect Waiheke holiday location! Just a hop skip and a jump and you'll be on the beach at gorgeous Huruhi Bay, perfect for a mid - high tide dip and to use the many floating toys provided for your use at this wonderful home. Grab the kayaks and head down for a paddle, or set the kids up with table tennis or a game on the lawn while you relax on the huge deck and enjoy some time in the sun. Or wander a short distance along the road to Little Oneroa Beach with it's world class white sand beach, wonderful reserve and picnic areas and delicious all tide swimming. Stroll in to Oneroa Village in around 10 minutes and enjoy the array of eclectic local shops as well as some of Waiheke's award winning wine bars, restaurants and cafes and the wonderfully eccentric Waiheke Cinema at the Artworks Complex. A few steps more will have you on the golden sands of Oneroa Beach! Oneroa Beach, Little Oneroa Beach or Huruhi Bay, all are perfect for an afternoon stroll, treasure or crab hunting. World class wineries such as Mudbrick and Cable Bay are also very close by.
The accommodation is set on 2 levels, with the main living area, decks and kitchen on the upper level along with 1 bedroom and a bathroom. On the ground floor, you will find a second living and games room, opening via wide glass doors onto the lovely lawn and driveway. The ground floor also accommodates another bathroom and 2 more bedrooms.
If a very stylish, comfortable and fun filled family holiday with all the trimmings is in order, this spacious and newly renovated home with huge sun-drenched decks (and plenty of space to boot!) is definitely the place to be. Perfect for extended families or 2 families to share, make this wonderful space your for an unforgettable Waiheke Holiday.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bathroom 1: Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Queens bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bedroom 3: 2 sets of bunk beds - 1 double and 3 single beds total.
• Bathroom 2: Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Additional sleeping
• Queen sofa bed in the downstairs lounge. PLEASE NOTE this home accommodates a maximum of 8 guests including children.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Monster sized and Sunny child safe deck with views of Huruhi Bay
• Large level fully fenced lawn with plenty of room for games.
• Level concrete driveway with basketball hoop - perfect driveway for scooters and roller fun
• Outdoor lounge setting on main deck
• 3 sets of out door tables and chairs
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Canoe and kayaks with life jackets (2 adults, 2 children). (To ensure complete safety, please bring along your own fitted life jackets)
• Body boards
• Bicycles (2 adults, 2 children)
• Bats and balls
• Table Tennis Table
• Plus other outdoor games
• Dinghy with oars
• 15 tonne boat mooring may be available on application. Please provide full details of vessel including length, tonnage and draft.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto monster sized wrap around decks with loads of sun
• 2nd spacious living area with billiards table on ground floor opening via lots of glass doors onto the large lawn area and drive.
• Gas Fire - Gas fireplace to keep you cosy in cooler weather
• 2 x 41" TVs, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
• SKY TV (Sky Sport, Sky movies and sky news)
• 2 Heat pumps - Airconditioning
• Bluetooth speakers
• Board Games - Monopoly, Scrabble, Cards, Pictionary etc
• Good cellphone coverage on all networks
• Billiards table - pool table
• Table Tennis table
• Free Wifi high speed broadband internet
• Spacious entertainers kitchen
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Electric oven with gas hob stove top
• 2 Dishwashers
• Microwave oven
• Nespresso machine
• Food processor
• Good quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy, perfectly level concrete driveway with automatic electric gate with code access.
• Off street parking for up to 5 cars.
• Home is set on 2 levels. Lower level is at ground level and encompases the 2nd living room, Bedrooms 2 and 3 and bathroom 2.
• Main living is on the upper level and has both internal and external access up approximately 12 steps.
Children or babies on the move? Please note internal stairwell has a ledge running along one side wall at the upstairs level which may be enticing to any small Tarzans or Janes. Please see photo. The home is fully fenced with an electric gate at the entrance to the driveway. Maximum of 6 adults & 2 children under 13 years.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)||$395|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov, Labour Weekend||$475|
|1 Dec - 17 Dec||$655|
|18 Dec - 9 Jan||$995|
|10 Jan - 09 Feb (all days), Easter||$695|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (weekends, pub hols)||$650|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Mon to Thu)||$550|
|Rate includes 6 guests. Extra guests per night (max 6 adults & 2 children)||$25|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS exit cleaning - $160 and linen $20 per guest
Rates shown above are for SIX (6) guests. Additional guests $25 per person per night.
Maximum occupancy is 6 adults & 2 children under 13 years of age.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Midweek Rates OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Auckland Anniversary & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 26 Dec - 15 Jan
No smoking please
Families and mature groups only
Children or babies on the move? Please see important notes and photos re internal stairwell
Maximum of 6 adults & 2 children under 13 years
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Kirstyann (Stayed in November)
“Thank you for such a lovely place to stay in Waiheke. Totally perfect and beautiful. We loved Waiheke and definitely plan to return for further stays. It was a pleasure to book and stay through your company and it made our long weekend on Waiheke very easy, convenient and comfortable.”