from $190 / night
• Gorgeous sunny Provence style cottage set in award winning gardens
• Lovely views to vineyards and Little Barrier Island and the sea in the distance
• Great location beside award winning Casita Miro Vineyard & Restaurant
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 children
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2:
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Lounge1: Single Rollaway
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 2 Guests. Additional guests $30 per person per night.
- Service Fee $18
- Maximum occupancy is 2 Adults plus 1 child
- Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding and linen for this.
Linen & Cleaning
- Bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen are included.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $55.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Chris (Stayed in March)
“We had a lovely time on Waiheke and La Maisonette was stunning. Would 100% stay here again. Everything was perfect and the location was exactly what we were after. Hope to be able to rebook sometime in the future.”
Review by Kylie (Stayed in November)
“Spotlessly clean with lovely fresh flowers. Felt very at home and comfortable staying here and loved the location of up in the hills yet a short stroll down to Onetangi Beach or to Vinyards . Stunning gardens to relax in and beautiful birdsong to listen to. Would definitely stay again. Thank you ! ”
Review by Peter (Stayed in November)
“We very much enjoyed our stay at La Maisonette. The cottage was a delight and better than we'd hoped. The location was great, close enough to everything we had time to see on our two night stay. We would recommend this property to our friends as Waiheke is establishing an excellent holiday destination in its own right.”