from $325 / night
Huruhi Bay BeachHouse
• Magnificent, extensive seaviews over Huruhi Bay and Tamaki Strait
• Private setting at the end of the road
• Spacious and easy living Waiheke Holiday Home
• 30 mins walk to Oneroa Village & 10 mins walk Surfdale and Little O beaches
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 8 adults and 2 children
- Bedroom 1: Queen, Single
- Bedroom 2: SuperKing, Single
- Bedroom 3: Queen, Single
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Lounge1: Sofabed Single
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 10 Guests.
- Service Fee $18
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- Please bring both top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels. If using sleeping bags, bottom sheet & pillow cases must be used.
- Pillows & duvets will be provided at the property.
Option 2 - Linen Provided
- Linen costs are per bed (not per person) and include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen.
- Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $150.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Karen (Stayed in February)
“Fantastic property with plenty of room for our extended family group of 6 adults and 2 children. There were amazing sea views from every room and the home was very comfortable and easy to relax in. We loved our stay there! ”
Review by Sally (Stayed in November)
“Lovely house - modern and spacious - ideal for our group of 6. Stunning ocean views from the living space and all the bedrooms. Well equipped and very comfortable - highly recommend!”
Review by Tahra (Stayed in September)
“Perfect holiday house in perfect location. Views were lovely. Well equipped. Nice and quiet and warm when the weather got cold. Lots of room for a family of 4. Would consider visiting again. Strongly recommend it to others.”