Huruhi Bay BeachHouse #325
Oneroa Area - Blackpool - Little Oneroa
from $235 to $495 per night
• Magnificent, extensive seaviews over Huruhi Bay and Tamaki Strait
• Peaceful and private setting at end of road
• 20 mins walk to Oneroa Village & 5 mins walk Surfdale beaches
• Inflatable Kayak for water fun
About This Property
This gorgeous contemporaryWaiheke Island beach house has been purpose built as a comfortable and practical holiday home. Set in a magical and peaceful location overlooking Huruhi Bay, it's just a pleasant 20 minute walk or a quick 2 minute drive into Oneroa Village, Waiheke Island, where you'll find an abundance of cafes, restaurants and shops. Close to 4 beaches, there will always be somewhere lovely for a dip. A quick 3 or 4 minute walk down the track will bring you to lovely Surfdale Beach and the children's playground, or a 10 minute walk will bring you to Little Oneroa Beach and another great children's playground. There is even an inflatable kayak for you to enjoy! The Beachhouse accommodation is set on 2 levels with the ground level containing the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen, the playroom/entry, bedroom 3 and a separate toilet. Upstairs are 2 further bedrooms and the bathroom. With the huge folding french doors opening on 3 different sides of the beachhouse, giving wonderful indoor/outdoor flow, this home is a very popular family holiday spot!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Upper Level. Queen bed and single bed, bedside table & bedside lamp, wardrobe with shelves. Lovely sea views.
• Bedroom 2 - Upper Level. Super King and single bed, bedside table and bedside lamp, wardrobe with shelves. Lovely views.
• Bedroom 3 - Ground level. Queen Bed and a single bed, bedside table and bedside lamp, wardrobe with shelves. Lovely views and opens onto smaller deck.
• Other Sleeping - Full length Single divan bed in living area. Additional 2 children possible - please enquire.
• Bathroom 1 - Upper Level .Shower,vanity and toilet within. Stunning views from Shower!
• Powder Room - Separate Toilet with handbasin on Ground Level.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Three spacious sunny decks with seaviews through the beachhouse - two open from dining area, 1 opens from living and overlooks Huruhi Bay. Just lovely!
• Small outdoor table (chairs moved from dining)
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Set amongst native bush - great for tiger hunting for older children!
• Small Children? Please note side decks do not have railings.
• Inflatable kayak, life jackets and pump. (For perfect fit it is recommended to bring your own life jackets)
• Badminton, Bat & Ball
• Close to 4 beaches - 3-5 minute walk down the track to Surfdale Beach and children's playground.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Beautiful views from every room! Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto decks on 3 sides.
• 2nd play space/entry area off dining gives an area for the kids to hang out if they wish.
• Quality living room furniture
• Dining table with 8 chairs
• TV & DVD
• 2nd small TV in Bedroom 2
• 2 x Stereo sound systems with CD player, radio
• Woodburner Fireplace (some fuel provided)
• Electric Heating
• Cellphone reception for 021 and 027 good
• Boardgames such as Monopoly, Scrabble, Jigsaws, playing cards
• Free WiFi
• Full kitchen with Island bench
• Full sized electric oven
• Full sized gas hob cooktop
• Microwave oven
• Pull-out pantry
• Espresso Coffee pot for stove top.
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of good standard
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron (no ironing board)
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Access to the house is down approx 20 sleeper garden steps (no handrails)
• Parking for one vehicle on timber parking deck (shared with car & boat stored there)
• On street parking may be available on the roadside in the cul-de-sac
• GUEST FEEDBACK:-
• "We have stayed at this home before and as last time it was awesome. Easy to get to, wonderful views, good facilities. Another great weekend on Waiheke!"
• "The beach house was brilliant for us as a family. And what an awesome 2 days weather wise. Absolutely loved the weekend and will look forward to doing it again in a few months time." - Shane, Oct
Small children? Please note some of the deck areas do not have rails though they are within council regulations. Elderly or less abled - please note garden steps down from parking to house do not have handrails.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$235|
|** SPRING SPECIAL TO 15 NOVEMBER 2018 (Excl Labour Weekend) ** + free night||$200|
|01 Dec - 20 Dec (Labour Weekend)||$275|
|21 Dec - 08 Jan||$495|
|09 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$350|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends) - excl Easter||$325|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (midweek)||$295|
PLUS Exit Cleaning $120
Linen available at $20 per person.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 20 - 23 Dec & 14 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 24 Dec - 13 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Families and mature groups only over New Years please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Judith (Stayed in December)
“We had a wonderful time on Waiheke. Both the house and view are fantastic. The house is very quiet and private but also convenient for Oneroa. I would absolutely rent the house again if returning to Waiheke.”
Review by: Elizabeth (Stayed in December)
“Huruhi Bay Beach House was amazing! Great location, beautiful views, well equipped and a really lovely house. It was even better than we expected. We all felt relaxed and at home as soon as we arrived. We wished we could have stayed longer. We will definitely book again when we have another family holiday in NZ. Thank you for your help organising this wonderful stay.”
Review by: Lucy (Stayed in February)
“We arrived on the island at approximately 9pm as we flew from Dunedin then caught the ferry over from Auckland. The key box was really easy to find and we were all so happy when we stepped foot into the beautiful Huruhi Bay BeachHouse. The house was everything that we could have hoped for and more! None of us could stop talking about, or taking photos of the view! Basically 360 degree views of beautiful blue waters, the calm bays and surrounded by forest/bush. It was so peaceful, we all felt so relaxed. We all would love to get back to Waiheke ASAP and would never think about staying anywhere else. Would recommend to anyone, couples, families, groups of friends. Thanks for a great space to relax for our holiday!!”