from $175 / night
• Breathtaking, grandstand views over Palm Beach & out to Rakino Island
• Delicious kiwi cottage
• French doors to sunny deck with extensive views
• Let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep!
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Bedroom 1: Double
- Bedroom 2: Single, Single
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 4 Guests.
- 1 night stays possible within 10 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $60 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
- Note Bedroom 1 is at one end of the L shaped lounge & is not a separate room
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- Please bring both top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels. If using sleeping bags, bottom sheet & pillow cases must be used.
- Pillows & duvets will be provided at the property.
Option 2 - Linen Provided
- Linen costs are per bed (not per person) and include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen.
- Single bed $25 per bed. Double bed $50 per bed.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $60.
Discounts & Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends - 4th night Free).
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Roy (Stayed in April)
“Sonia and Roy
We spent the week after Easter, this was our third visit and we look forward to more in the future.
Ballywhiskin is ideal, clean and comfortable with incredible views.
The friendly people at the Beach Store and the Arcadia restaurant, in close proximity, adds to the enjoyment ”
Review by Lucy (Stayed in January)
“We had an amazing stay at Ballywhiskin and Palm Beach during our summer holiday. The beach access track was a good work out - especially when done several times a day - and so handy. Easy to nip down to the beach, shop, cafe, and bus. The children loved being that close to the beach and the views from the house and deck are amazing. We didn't even mind the rain one morning - you could just sit and look out over the bay.
Our one and only complaint would be the double bed. It was extremely soft and you could feel the springs through it. A new bed would make for a much more comfortable stay.
We are looking forward to returning! ”
Review by Catherine (Stayed in November)
“We had another wonderful 5 nights at Ballywhiskin. It's such an ideal location with fabulous views. Always find the cottage so clean and comfortable. We invited people over from Auckland city for the day whom were very impressed with our accomodation. We will return again soon. Please keep this property available as a rental holiday home.
Kerry and Catherine Norman ”