from $716 / night
At Waters Edge
• FREE NIGHTS DEALS! Free nights - details below
• Checkout the amazing video tour
• Stunningly simple designer home with Private Beach, Spa Pool and Magnificent seaviews from every room
• Magical 5 acres of privacy 4 mins Oneroa Village
• Huge covered decks & very large courtyard to relax & unwind
• SKY TV, Free WiFi, Dishwasher
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Bedroom 1: SuperKing
- Bedroom 2: King
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 4 Guests. Additional guests $25 per person per night.
- 1 night stays possible within 5 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $200 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
Linen & Cleaning
- Linen is provided. Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Linen fees are per bed (not per person) & include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $120.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Sarah (Stayed in March)
“I just love this magical place - it's so special. This was our second time staying in the house, and it did not disappoint. We will be back. The views and decking area are second to none!”
Review by Sandra (Stayed in October)
“Great property spectacular views very private. Photos can be misleading in that rooms look bigger than actual but more than adequate and while a simple design is great for relaxing with family and friends. Well done to the owners for putting this property on the rental market..a gem!”
Review by Pippa (Stayed in September)
“Thank you - we had an amazing stay At Waters Edge! The views are absolutely phenomenal!
Having a soak in the spa after watching the sunset over the gorgeous vista was a real treat, as was sipping on a nice coffee in the morning looking out across the water. The property is very private and quiet. Was super relaxing - highly recommended.
the sliding doors did take a wee bit of getting use to - but were fine once you get over the fear of leaving fingerprints on the glass and just go with the flow!”