At Waters Edge #100
Oneroa Area - Matiatia
from $716 to $1366 per night
• FREE NIGHTS DEALS! Free nights - details below
• Checkout the amazing video tour
• Stunningly simple designer home with Private Beach, Spa Pool and Magnificent seaviews from every room
• Magical 5 acres of privacy 4 mins Oneroa Village
• Huge covered decks & very large courtyard to relax & unwind
• SKY TV, Free WiFi, Dishwasher
About This Property
CHECK OUT THE AMAZING VIDEO WALK THROUGH TOUR - CLICK HERE!
This magnificent Waiheke property is a designer 'Bach-Kit' home, specially designed for holiday living and to best enjoy the absolutely spectacular surrounding seaviews! Located in the beautiful Matiatia Estate, Waiheke Island the property is in a secure 'locked gate' environment. Direct access to 2 'almost private' beaches via a walking track to the front of the property - can be a little 'tricky' with small children, but not impossible. Or drive the short drive to the gorgeous white sands of Oneroa Beach in about 4 minutes. The interior of the bach is beautifully furnished and guests can relax on the 'Simon James' sofa and enjoy the superb views in comfort, or laze about in the sunshine on the deck, lawn or spa pool. Meals can be enjoyed on the undercover deck, sheltered and yet open to those wonderful seaviews. Watch the ferries come and go and the yachts sail by. In the evening, delight in the glorious sunsets and the lights of Sky Tower and Auckland City. The property looks straight out to Motutapu, Rangitoto and Motuihe Islands and to the north, to Rakino Island.
The open plan living, kitchen, dining and the outdoor undercover living are are located in the centre of the building. Bedrooms 1 and 3 and Bathroom 1 are along the hallway from the living room. Bedroom 2 with ensuite is located on the other side of the outdoor undercover area. When the walls and windows are 'hidden away' in the walls, these all end up as one huge area. Beautiful! Simplicity, luxury, stunning seaviews! Perfect Waiheke Accommodation
Please note that children should be supervised at all times. To ensure their safety, care should be taken that they don't venture too near the cliff's edge by the sea, which is a reasonable distance from the house.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Super King bed, electric blanket, wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting. Magnificent views!!!
• Bedroom 2 - King bed, electric blanket, wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting. Magnificent views!!! Ensuite bathroom. Located on other side of covered outdoor area beside living room.
• Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, electric blanket. Located beside Bedroom 1 in main part of house
• Bathroom 1 - Located beside Bedrooms 1 and 3. Shower, vanity, toilet.
• Bathroom 2 - ensuite to Bedroom 2. Shower, vanity, toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Excellent 'flow through' undercover outdoor living area set between the main living 'pod' and the 2nd bedroom 'pod' and all under the main roof of the house. Designed for keeping cool in summer but with huge glass 'hideaway' doors on one side allow it to be closed off on cooler days.
• Spa pool
• Additional decks for sunbathing and taking in the magical seaview
• Huge additional deck with modern louvre roof which can be opened to allow in the sunshine or closed to keep cool and dry.
• Huge paved courtyard
• Sun loungers x 5 for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful seaviews all around you
• Outdoor tables and chairs
• Room to play petanque and croquet
• Direct Beach access to private beach - walk across the lawns and down a fairly steep track to the beach.
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor patio heater
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Huge 'hideaway' windows in all rooms except bathrooms which slide into the walls and out of sight.
• Furnishings of a high standard - Simon James couches
• Smart TV, DVD, Bose Stereo
• SKY TV - Netfilx, sky tv with sky movies & sky sport
• Free WiFi - Internet broadband
• Cellphones 021 and 027 have reasonable reception
• Board Games, Books
• Wall heaters in every room
• Full kitchen. Excellent standard of cookware, dinnerware, glassware (including champagne flutes) etc.
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Coffee plunger
• Electric heating - Skope heater in every room, thermostatically controlled.
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 3 or 4 vehicles in drive-through driveway. Room for boat parking in driveway
• Access to house from parking down sloping concrete pathway & some steps down to house.
• #waihekeholidayhomes #watersedgewaiheke #atwatersedge #atwatersedgewaiheke #waiheke #waihekeisland #views #seaviews #youknowyouwantto
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Aug (incl 4)||$716|
|01 Sep - 18 Dec (incl 4)||$816|
|19 Dec - 31 Jan (includes 6)||$1366|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (incl 4)||$916|
|Extra person per night (max 2 extras)||$25|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Linen and cleaning $35 per person (minimum $150)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals - Pay 2 & Stay 3 nights! Valid 01 May – 31 Oct(except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free - Easter 5th night free).
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night min except for:-
1 Night - (surcharge $200 - may be booked within 5 days of arrival and off peak May to Oct only excl pub hols)
3 Nights pub hol w/ends & Waitangi
7 Nights 20 Dec - 6 January
4 Nights Easter
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Sarah (Stayed in March)
“I just love this magical place - it's so special. This was our second time staying in the house, and it did not disappoint. We will be back. The views and decking area are second to none!”
Review by Sandra (Stayed in October)
“Great property spectacular views very private. Photos can be misleading in that rooms look bigger than actual but more than adequate and while a simple design is great for relaxing with family and friends. Well done to the owners for putting this property on the rental market..a gem!”
Review by Pippa (Stayed in September)
“Thank you - we had an amazing stay At Waters Edge! The views are absolutely phenomenal!
Having a soak in the spa after watching the sunset over the gorgeous vista was a real treat, as was sipping on a nice coffee in the morning looking out across the water. The property is very private and quiet. Was super relaxing - highly recommended.
the sliding doors did take a wee bit of getting use to - but were fine once you get over the fear of leaving fingerprints on the glass and just go with the flow!”