Waiheke Charm #31
from $195 to $350 per night
• Charming and delightful cottage just steps from the cafes and shops of Oneroa
• Magical views over Oneroa Bay and the beach & just a short walk to the beach
• Sunny northeast-facing deck. Enclosed Fire. Wonderful views from the living room
About This Property
This delightful Waiheke Island cottage enjoys a wonderful location just metres from the centre of Oneroa Village and while still providing a peaceful space "Far from the Madding Crowd'. With absolutely beautiful views over Oneroa Bay, the beach and beyond the home, when it's time for a swim or a meander along the lovely white sands of Oneroa Beach, the beach access pathway is just a short way along the road. The open plan living and dining has pretty French doors and ranch sliders opening from living room and the main bedroom onto the sunny north-facing deck and those wonderful seaviews - a perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine and your book. This is a truly charming cottage in a perfectly perfect central location!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with feather duvet, bedside tables and lighting, radio alarm clock. French doors opening to deck.
• Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, feather duvets, bedside table and lighting
• Hot water bottles available
• Bathroom - walk in shower, heated towel rail, vanity
• Separate toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sunny, north east facing deck with wonderful views over Oneroa Bay and beach
• Small deck at rear of house
• Good quality timber outdoor furniture
• Sun umbrella
• Small Gas BBQ
• Level lawn area at rear
• Beach access very short way along the road.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living and dining opening via wide french doors onto northeast facing deck and with magical bay & beach views.
• Furnishings are comfortable and well cared for
• Flatscreen TV
• WiFi - wireless broadband internet
• Radio, Cassette, CD Player
• Enclosed Wood fire - very efficient heating!(some fuel is provided & guests provide further fuel if required)
• Electric Heater. Home is very warm and cosy as north facing and loads of sun.
• Cards and books
• Full kitchen with lovely polished wooden floors & benchtop
• Full electric oven and stove
• Small benchtop giller/oven
• MIcrowave oven
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Coffee Plunger and teapot.
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of ver good standard
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Concrete driveway to house - off street parking for up to two cars in parking area
• From car-park, walk up two timber steps to back door
Please note that this home is not suitable for children under 10 years.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$195|
|01 Dec - 20 Dec (weekends)||$220|
|01 Dec - 20 Dec (Midweek)||$195|
|21 Dec - 13 Jan, Easter||$350|
|14 Jan - 30 Apr||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$250|
* Exit cleaning $80
* Linen can be provided if required $20 per person PER STAY.
* 3rd night FREE deals May to Nov (see conditions below)
* Sorry, this home is not suitable for children under 10 years.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends & Easter
5 Nights 20 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
This home is not suitable for children under 10 years.
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Deb (Stayed in November)
“Thank you for allowing us to stay in your quaint cottage.
We all enjoyed ourselves.
The cottage was well equipped with everything we needed.
Review by: Tom (Stayed in October)
“Great location, lovely outlook and everything you need. Really enjoyed our stay at Waikare Charm and would love to stay there again!”
Review by: Donna (Stayed in June)
“Waiheke Charm was all we expected and more. Thank you to the owners for sharing their piece of paradise. Handy to lots of the things we wanted to do, very tidy, comfortable and warm with an amazing view over Oneroa Bay. We will definitely recommend.”