Wai Kopuha #476
Oneroa Area - Huruhi Bay
from $175 to $500 per night
• Directly across the road from stunning Huruhi Bay
• Short walk to Oneroa Village
• Beautifully unique and eclectic style home
• Free WIFI
About This Property
Set in front of the ever changing shore of Huruhi Bay sits this beautifully charming and humble abode. Newly renovated and updated throughout, this traditional and homely bach has retained all of its original charm with the comfort that a new home brings. With its unique, vintage and contemporary styling, this eclectic home is the perfect romantic getaway spot for couples wanting a taste of old Waiheke, with the convenience of an updated home in a superb location. The outdoor area is a real charm with all day sun, mature native bush and plenty to explore. Pick a salad from the garden and head across the road for a picnic at the beach, or stroll hand in hand up the road for a meal out together. While off the beaten track, an easy 10 minute walk takes you to the Island's main village of Oneroa where you will find many cafes and restaurants, or a sunny hidey-hole to enjoy some of the Island's finest coffee. You will also find everything else you need in the area with a butcher, grocer and convenience store, with both Oneroa and Little Oneroa Beaches just a short distance away. Explore the walks, beaches and vineyards in the area or if you do decide to head out and explore the island, Oneroa is Waiheke's main hub for public transport so you are in the best area to make getting around a breeze. Palm Beach is another very popular spot only 7 minutes drive away, or head to the famous Onetangi Beach just a 12 minute drive away. There is always a flat walk around The Esplanade to Surfdale which takes in stunning views back to Auckland City.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables and reading lights, drawers and shelves.
• Bathroom 1: Shower, vanity and toilet. Hair dryer.
• Other sleeping: Separate caravan (external access only) with new Queen bed and single divan
• **PLEASE NOTE*The caravan is only available from 17 Dec 18, prior to this the home sleeps 2.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sunny, North facing deck and outdoor area
• Beautiful and unique grounds with established trees and veggie gardens
• Plenty of outdoor tables and seating
• Shaded area for alfresco dining
• Large professional outdoor pizza oven
• 2 covered areas
• Gas BBQ
• Sit on kayak with 1 life jacket provided
• 6 chickens! Fresh eggs provided.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Wood burner, fireplace with wood available
• Games, magazines and a huge selection of books
• Good cell phone reception on all networks
• Flatscreen 32" inch TV with Netflix
• Free WiFi
• Under bench fridge
• Chest freezer available for use (ice included)
• Electric oven with gas stovetop
• Coffee plunger
• Good/bachy quality kitchenware
• In the bathroom area
• Automatic washing machine
• Iron and ironing board
• Undercover clothes line
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles
• Access to the home is up 2 shallow steps a few paces away from the parking area
**The caravan is only available from 17 Dec 2018 Pets are not permitted at any time - there are 6 resident chickens on the property
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Oct excl Labour w/end||$175|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec, Labour Weekend||$195|
|20 Dec - 07 Jan (including caravan)||$400|
|08 Jan - 10 February (including caravan); Easter||$300|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (w'end) & hols (incl caravan)||$300|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thrs)||$195|
|Caravan per night||$100|
PLUS exit cleaning $60 or $100 when caravan is booked.
Rates include 2 guests (main house) (caravan only available from 17 Dec 18)
Linen available at $20 per person
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights minimum
1 night (may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
except for -
7 nights 26 December - 4 January
3 Nights Easter, Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
No smoking inside the property
Unfortunately the property is not suitable for children under the age of 8 (non-moving babies under the age of 6-9 months are welcome).
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Evelien (Stayed in November)
“Absolutely outstanding place to stay. It is beautifully refurbished and with so much care and attention. Super homely and we didn't want to leave!! Will definitely stay here again.”