Tranquil Shores Oneroa #188
from $215 to $450 per night
• Stylish, spacious, sunny home with beautiful rural and sea views
• 2 large sunny decks - SKY TV - Free WIFI
• Level landscaped grounds and short level walk to the beach
• Charming separate self contained cottage included in rate
About This Property
The open plan living, dining and kitchen is spacious and airy with large glass doors opening from both sides of the living room onto spacious decks. Lovely seaviews from both bedrooms and the front deck. Set in the prettily landscaped garden is the charming studio cottage, just a few paces from the house and yet perfectly private with it's own bathroom and covered verandah.
The gardens include an abundance of mature fruit trees - enjoy picking and eating fresh from the tree nectarines, grapefruit, plums and Lemons in season. This property is just lovely and is in a wonderful central, yet 'out of the way' location. Perfect for a peaceful holiday.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Main House
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe and small chest of drawers. Overhead fan. Beautiful room with large windows on 3 sides and a beautiful view over Huruhi Bay.
• Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, wardrobe. Overhead fan. Lovely sea views to Huruhi Bay and over fields and pony club.
• Bathroom 1 - Tile & glass shower, vanity basin & toilet within
• Bathroom 2 - Tile and glass shower, vanity and toilet within.
• Cottage - just across the garden
• Separate studio cottage in garden. Easy access to house. Covered patio with 2 outdoor chairs and lovely views over the garden. French doors open the bedroom to the garden.
• Studio bedroom - Queen bed, shelving.
• Bathroom 3 - In studio cottage. Modern tiled bathroom - shower, vanity and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge deck opening from open plan living via large bifold doors - beautifully private overlooking the garden. All day sun.
• 2nd deck on front of house, opening from opposite side of living room.
• Lovely seaviews over Huruhi bay and of the ponyclub fields.
• Decks set approx 6 or 7 shallow steps up from ground level.
• Enjoys first morning sun on one side and last evening sun on the other.
• Level landscaped grounds, some lawn, loads of mature fruit trees.
• Outdoor table and 8 chairs
• Quality 3 burner BBQ
• Outdoor shower for post-beach washdowns
• INDOOR LIVING;-
• Very spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening via wide glass bifold doors to decks on 2 sides.
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Good quality, comfortable furnishings throughout
• Overhead ceiling fan
• Doors opening on two sides of living allow for cooling breezes
• Wide screen TV
• SKY TV - Sky basic
• DVD player
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Stereo sound system with CD player
• Second stereo sound system in Studio Cottage
• Board Games
• Some DVDs
• Cellphone reception ok
• Electric heating - plentiful (very warm home)
• Full modern kitchen
• Water purification system
• Benchtop stove
• Underbench oven
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle in level gravel driveway - absolutely no parking on lawn
• Plenty of good on street parking right out front.
• Easy access up to house from parking via approx 6 or 7 steps with handrails
Maximum 6 adults including children 15 years and under.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl Labour W'end) 3rd NIGHT FREE||$215|
|01 Dec - 23 Dec, Labour W'end||$250|
|24 Dec - 7 Jan||$450|
|8 Jan - 09 Feb (all days), Easter||$350|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Pub Hols)||$350|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$295|
Extras & Additional Costs
Plus $30 per person per stay covering Linen and Cleaning. Minimum charge $150
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for
3 nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan
Pets not permitted sorry
No smoking please
Family Groups only 27 Dec - 03 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Wayne (Stayed in February)
“This was our second stay and loved our time there again.
Sunny, peaceful and relaxed.”
Review by Bernadine (Stayed in December)
“The set-up of this house is sensational. There is everything you could want from decent wine glasses through to staples in the pantry, dinner set and great cooking utensils. The house is exceptionally clean, good quality linen, comfy beds, quiet street and a beautiful colourful garden. There are lots of walks nearby and a 10 minute stroll up to Oneroa shops and the main beach. There are also three bathrooms which can be handy with family/guests. The little outside studio is picturesque. Loved everything about it and the sea views from the bedrooms are fab. The only recommendation would be proper rubbish bins for rubbish and recycling that we saw at other houses instead of the big plastic bag and not easy to put out your paper/cardboards and bottles etc as they have to be in separate plastic bags. Otherwise 10/10 and can’t recommemd highly enough. So quiet and peaceful yet so close to everything (bus stops up the road too if you have lots of bags). ”
Review by Michael (Stayed in October)
“Very happy with our stay, very clean,very good location and would stay again”