The Top Deck #422
from $225 to $360 per night
• 21st century style set in magnificent, professionally landscaped gardens
• Wonderful views over the tree clad valley and seaviews beyond to the Hauraki Gulf
• Walk to Palm Beach or drive to Oneroa Village in around 5 minutes
• Sky TV, Sky Sport, Free Wifi
About This Property
This gorgeous Waiheke Island designer home has wow factor! From the moment you walk into the magical, professionally landscaped grounds you will be impressed. Relax on the sundrenched decks with a good book and take in the views, enjoy a BBQ along with a glass of some of Waiheke's world renowned wines or enjoy meandering around the lovely gardens, the choice is yours. The gardens have been featured in the Jassy Dean Waiheke Garden Festival. and include not only gorgeous plants and trees but also many interesting works of sculpture & garden art for you to enjoy. When it's time for a swim, it's a pleasant 5 minute walk to the white sands at Palm Beach or you're within 5 or 10 minutes drive of all of Waiheke's wonderful beaches. You may not wish to leave this gorgeous home however, when the cafes, restaurants and shops call to you, it's a quick 5 minute drive to the heart of Oneroa Village. The haccommodation is set on 1 level and has a spacious layout with wide bifold doors and glass sliding doors giving a wonderful alfresco feel and a great indoor/outdoor flow from the living, kitchen and bedroom. This property is very popular with couples who enjoy a beautiful space to relax and enjoy their stay on Waiheke.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers.
• Glass sliding door opens to the north facing deck and seaview.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blanket, wardrobe.
• Bathroom - Shower, vanity, toilet within
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Professionally landscaped gardens - featured in the 2015 Jassy Dean Waiheke Garden Festival
• Spacious, sundrenched north facing deck and terrace with lovely views and seaviews over the valley and Hauraki Gulf
• Sheltered, sunny, warm and private terrace courtyard area off the deck
• 2 other outdoor seating areas in the gardens
• Quality outdoor dining table and seating
• Outdoor sofa and armchairs with coffee table
• Wicker outdoor sun lounger
• Steamer chair style sun loungers x 2 in the courtyard
• Garden settings in other outdoor seating areas in the gardens
• Sun umbrella
• Shade sail
• Gas BBQ with cover
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Stylishly furnished and beautifully presented and with guest comfort in mind
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Quality furnishings throughout
• Wide bifold doors open the living to the north facing decks and gardens
• Flat screen TV 32inch with HDMI connection
• Sky TV, Sky Sport, all sky channels except movies,
• DVD player
• Selection of DVDs and Videos
• Electric heating - warm and cosy in winter months and cool and breezy in summer.
• Books and magazines
• Games such as monopoly, scrabble, jigsaw puzzles, playing cards etc
• Wifi - wireless broadband internet (unlimited)
• Cellphone mobile phone reception good
• Entertainers kitchen with 21st century appliances
• Separate door opens the kitchen to the deck and gardens
• Full sized fridge / freezer with water dispenser
• Extra large oven and hob
• Microwave oven
• Hand blender/whisk and mini food processor (chops and shreds and mixes)
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine - front loader
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles on level concreted parking areas
• Access to the home from parking is via well formed garden steps and pathway.
• May not be suitable for less-abled or elderly as some steps are slightly higher than usual & without handrail.
Please note this property is not suitable for children under 10 years due to safety reasons.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$225|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec||$260|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$395|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri - Sat)||$250|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thr)||$195|
|** No further discounts when midweek rate applied||$0|
PLUS Exit cleaning and linen $150 per booking
Winter & Spring 3rd night free deals (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for:-
3 nights public holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
3 nights 23 - 26 Dec & 9 - 31 Jan
7 nights 26 Dec - 8 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Please note this home is not suitable for children under 10 years for safety reasons.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Vyvyan (Stayed in June)
“Had a wonderful weekend thanks Sarah. Weather was kind bach was very comfortable and wine was cold! The top deck was delightful accommodation and we would certainly stay there again. Lovely comfy cosy beds and great view from the deck. Shower was strong and facilities top notch. Fantastc.”
Review by: Chris (Stayed in March)
“A very conveniently situated accommodation, excellently decorated and equipped. Outdoor facilities ideal with beautiful garden, however a sail or some shelter from sun would be nice over the leisure seating area. Very clean and nicely furnished. We may well stay there again and would recommend it to others. And thank you for your easy booking process.”
Review by: Adam (Stayed in March)
“We loved the place and couldn’t fault it. It is a really nice property and one we would return to.”