from $980 / night
• The ambiance of an intimate and stylish boutique resort
• Beautiful swimming pool & spa pool. Games room with pool table
• Lovely seaviews & views to Onetangi Beach in rural setting
• SKY TV - Free WiFi - Pool Table - Spa Pool - Heated Swimming Pool(see note)
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 14 guests
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: Queen
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Bunk Double (lower), Bunk Single (upper), Single
- Bedroom 5: Queen
- Bedroom 6: Queen
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 14 Guests.
- 1 night stays possible within 10 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $250 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
- Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding and linen for this if required.
Linen & Cleaning
- Linen is provided. Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Linen fees are per bed (not per person) & include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Pool towels will be provided
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $240.
Discounts & Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Anahera (Stayed in April)
“Our whānau (10 adults + 2 kids) absolutely loved our stay at The Nelson. While the weather could have been better, the accommodation was warm, clean, relaxing and had everything we needed. Every day was spent in the heated pool and the spa (even in the drizzle) and in-between relaxing naps we took advantage of the games room. The host was accommodating and allowed us to check-in early and we couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend. ”
Review by Grace (Stayed in March)
“Our group had an amazing weekend stay at The Nelson! Such a wonderful holiday house, with everything you could want for a relaxing weekend away. We were a group of 13 adults and there was plenty of space for everyone, comfortable beds, multiple living and dining areas and plenty of bathrooms. The pool and spa were fantastic, perfect temperatures, and very well used during our stay. The whole place was clean, tidy and well maintained. Claire was a great host and very welcoming! It was handy to have her there for check in and check out and just made the whole process easy. We'd love to stay again!”
Review by Jenny (Stayed in March)
“Our stay at the Nelson was great. The house had heaps of room and the heated pool and spa pool were great. The house itself had everything we needed. Lots of space to chill out. While we were aware the owner lived on site, she was away the weekend so we didn't meet her until our last night. She did come to the house on our last morning to collect towels, water plants etc which was a bit off-putting. Just thought she should have waited until we left which was before the 10am check out time. ”