The Moorings Beachfront #264
from $140 to $350 per night
• Magic! Beachfront on Oneroa Beach!
• Let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep
• 2 mins walk to shops and cafes
• Beautiful views over Oneroa Bay
About This Property
Beachfront position on Oneroa Beach Waiheke ! What a fabulous location for a fabulous family holiday. This much loved Kiwi bach is the epitome of Kiwi holiday homes of the 1950's. Clean and tidy, the open plan living is compact yet provides everything you need for a comfortable beachfront holiday. The good quality queen bed stands in it's own alcove off the living area, allowing views to the bay and the beach while enjoying your morning cup of coffee from bed. Throw your towel over your shoulder and wander over to the beach for a dip before breakfast and enjoy leisurely walks along Oneroa's beautiful white sands. The access path to the centre of Oneroa Village is just a few doors along and an array of cafes and shops are only moments walk away. Those who enjoy the simpler ways of the past will find great pleasure in this cute holiday cottage.
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Main Sleeping - Queen bed of very good quality in nook to one side of living area. Seaviews
• Bedroom - 2 single beds of good quality. Wardrobe. Drawers. Seaviews.
• Bathroom - very large with shower over bath, sink (laundry tub style).
• Separate toilet - accessed via bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Northfacing deck along the length of the cottage with views over the beach and bay
• Outdoor furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Huge level lawns at front of cottage - perfect for games.
• The beach is just steps across the road
• Childrens swings across the road on beachfront reserve and in sight of the house
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• TV (receives chanel 3 well, other chanels very iffy - we suggest bringing along some DVD's)
• DVD player
• Stereo sound system with CD player.
• Oil Column heater
• Furnishings comfortable. (Beds of good standard)
• Cellphone reception is good
• Books and Magazines
• Full sized oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• UV Filtration system on all water supply - the best available!
• Small fridge and freezer (underbench size) - shops only a short wander away.
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is good
• Coffee plunger
• Handwashing - laundry tub in bathroom
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 3 vehicles in level gravel driveway
• Access to cottage from parking up a gently sloping gravel path beside house and a few steps onto rear patio.
Please note that this is an original and much loved family 'kiwi bach' though the cottage is very clean and well cared for. The rate reflects the value of the location rather than the standard of the cottage. This is an old $10,000 house on a $4 Million piece of land!
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$140|
|01 Dec - 19 Dec, Labour Weekend||$195|
|20 Dec - 12 Jan||$350|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb||$275|
|11 Feb - 31 Mar, Easter||$250|
|1 - 30 Apr||$195|
PLUS exit cleaning $60 per booking (not per night).
Linen hire available at $20 per person.
Discounts & Special Deals
Discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 24 Dec - 31 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
Smoking outside only please
Please note that this is an original and much loved family 'kiwi bach' though the cottage is very clean and well cared for.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Katharine (Stayed in November)
“We had a lovely stay in our Waiheke holiday home again this year. Last year we explored several new walks and this year we shared them with our three year old grandson. He thoroughly enjoyed the freedom, and staying right beside the beach was ideal for him. We all feel quite at home at the moorings, and it has everything we need. For us being on Waiheke is like an escape to another world. Having used an international booking agency at my daughter's request recently, I am grateful for the individual service I get from you at Waiheke Holiday Homes.”
Review by: Joy (Stayed in September)
“What a fantastic location! The house is very much your old Kiwi style bach. No bells and whistles but it’s comfortable and was suitable for our needs nevertheless.”
Review by: Carmen (Stayed in August)
“Beautiful location and lovely batch! We had a great time, thanks!”