The Boathouse - Spa Pool #451
from $225 to $450 per night
• Beautifully appointed, sundrenched Waiheke holiday home just 450 metres level walk to the sands of Onetangi Beach - fabulous spa pool!
• The perfect escape for a couple or small family. Close to a number of popular forest walks - Free Wifi
About This Property
This very stylish and beautifully presented Waiheke Holiday Home is set amongst beautiful greenery, just a quick 450 metres level stroll to the gorgeious golden sands of Onetangi Beach. This stunning and well appointed Onetangi Beach House is an absolute sun trap with plenty of outdoor space, room to play, a variety of food growing in the garden and birdsong surrounding you throughout the day. Hidden and set back from the road this home enjoys all the tranquility Waiheke has to offer while still being close to the beach, cafes, takeaways and all the other wonderful amenities and activities on offer on Waiheke Island. Plus you can now relax in your own private spa pool hot tub - perfect with a glass of Waiheke Island wine!
Large, wide bi-fold doors open the open plan living, dining and kitchen to the outdoor patio and courtyard areas making alfresco living easy. This virtually new home is beautifully furnished throughout and is very well appointed. The master bedroom has a brand new King bed (Dec 2017) and the home has a high end contemporary feel. The second bedroom on the mezzanine level is large, spacious and airy with 2 'areas', separated by the stairway, with a single bed in each. Sunlight make this space bright and airy, the perfect place for children or extended family to enjoy their own space.
This Waiheke holiday home is a few minutes walk from 2 bus stops, a Z petrol station, takeaways and 2 very popular beachfront Cafe-Restaurants. A quick 7 minute drive will bring you to Ostend Village and here you will find the supermarket and other services. A little further on you will come to the main village of Oneroa where there is a large array of eclectic shops and cafes as well as banks, post office and the local Waiheke Cinema.
Small families or couples will find this lovely home the perfect place to enjoy escaping to for their island retreat!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: King bed (New Dec17), reading lights, bedside table, wardrobe
• Other sleeping: (Mezzanine level) 2 king single beds (can be made as super king for $20 additional), single bed, single bed (day bed suitable for a child), drawers, desk and chair, toys and games
• Bathroom 1: Large shower, vanity, toilet
• Additional sleeping: 1 trundler bed in mezzanine level
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spa Pool
• Raised deck area with spa pool situated under the trees in a wonderful private position!
• Outdoor Northwest patio area
• Outdoor courtyard (shell)
• Young orchard
• Outdoor table and seating for 5
• 2 Sun loungers
• New Weber BBQ - gas (hooded)
• Body boards (x4)
• Yoga mat and resistance bands
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Unlimited high speed internet
• Electric heating - two panel heaters plus super efficient convection heater (well insulated and warm!)
• Books and magazines
• Good cell phone reception on all networks
• Heating:The Boathouse is new (built 2017) and well insulated. There are 2 panel heaters (one in the master bedroom and one in the living area) and a portable Noirot heater, which is described as truly revolutionary, combining European style and state of the art technology. It is silent due to the patented Monobloc element and very effective, and it has a thermostat.
• Cooling: There are electrical windows very high up that are safe to be left open in the summer. Also there are mosquito nets and we have two Ecomist sprays (upstairs and downstairs) that should keep the mosquitoes away.
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Electric and Gas combined oven and stovetop
• Sandwich press
• Nespresso coffee machine and milk foamer
• Yoghurt maker
• Excellent quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine (in garage)
• Clothes airer
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Access to the property is through a large white gate
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles or 1 and 1 boat
• Relatively easy access to the lower level up 1 step from the patio/courtyard
• The property does have a garage however this is currently not available to guests except to access the washing machine.
This property is 2 levels with the top floor being a mezzanine level which opens down to the kitchen/dining below. Children under 5 are not permitted here due to safety reasons.
Internal stair access to the mezzanine level does have a sturdy hand rail however may not be suitable for elderly or less abled guests
Please note there is no TV at the property.
The mezzanine level has a sloping roof, please watch your head!
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals) (2 guests)||$225|
|01 Dec - 17 Dec (2 guests)||$245|
|18 Dec - 12 Jan (4 guests)||$475|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb (2 guests)||$350|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends) - excl Easter (2 guests)||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek) (2 guests)||$250|
|Easter (4 guests)||$375|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rates above for TWO guests only, additional guests $20/person per night.
Plus exit cleaning - $120 per booking and linen, $20 per person.
1 Night surcharge $60 - may be booked within 5 days of arrival and outside of peak times.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
1 Night - (surcharge $60 - may be booked within 5 days of arrival and outside of peak times)
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
3 Nights Easter, 20 - 26 Dec & 11 - 31 Jan
5 Nights 27 Dec - 10 Jan
No smoking inside or near the property please
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Under 5s are not permitted for safety reasons. Please see important notes above
Maximum length of stay 30 nights
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Alice (Stayed in October)
“A lovely quiet spot to relax for a weekend away. Further from the beach than we may have expected. Beautifully clean and tidy. Very happy with facilities.”
Review by Amanda (Stayed in September)
“Was a great weekend away with the girls and my 10yr granddaughter. She loved the mezzanine area and we all loved the spa and being so so close to the beach and great restaurants all only 5 min walk away, Will definitely be back. Thank you.
Review by Rebecca (Stayed in September)
“We decided to stay at The Boathouse because it was close to the beach and had a spa pool. We were completely delighted by this holiday home; it seemed to be a newly built house with top of the line facilities including the amazing spa pool and really nicely appointed kitchen. It was very close to public transport so it was very easy to get around the island to see everything, and was in walking distance from the beach, coffee shops and a couple of restaurants, (including just a 25 minute walk to the delicious Casita Miro!) . We only had 3 days there, and definitely could've stayed longer as we had the most relaxing trip. We couldn't have wished for a nicer place to stay, thank you very much!”