The Bach Oneroa #129
from $310 to $590 per night
• Relax in style in the heart of Oneroa Village
• traditional 21st century kiwi family bach with SKY TV, WIFI
• Very central location just metres to Village and Oneroa Beach access paths
• Huge decks, large lawn & great seaview
About This Property
The original kiwi Waiheke family bach was built in the 1930's and has been fully renovated and opened up into a spacious, airy and stylish bach while still keeping the feel and charm of yesteryear. Nestled in a warm and sunny position the home is private and is also just a minute or two's wander along the road the the cafes, shops and restaurants of Oneroa Village as well as the art galleries, cinema, entertainment and Library. There are beach access pathways in either direction, making the walk to the beach close and easy. You are able to see small views of the sea from most parts of the property. Excellent holiday living for couples or families!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe and drawers, bedside tables & lighting, electric blanket. Big front bedroom with large adjacent deck
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, wardrobe and drawers, bedside tables & lighting, electric blanket
• Bedroom 3 - 1 set of single bunk beds, drawers, hot water bottles available
• Bedroom 4 - 1 set of single bunk beds, drawers, hot water bottles available
• Bathroom - large shower and vanity
• Separate Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:
• Huge ground level deck leading from living area via large bifold doors
• Large north facing deck opening from main bedroom with wonderful sea views.
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Sun Umbrella
• Large lawns - plenty of room for a game of cricket or tiggy
• INDOOR LIVING:
• Spacious open plan living opening via french doors onto deck plus side doors and small deck.
• Quality furnishings
• TV x 2, SKY TV (all channels), Video player, CD player, Cassette Player, i-Pod dock.
• Wifi, Broadband internet
• Scrabble, Monopoly, Cards
• Cellphone reception good for all networks
• Full kitchen
• Coffee plunger, blender
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware & glassware is excellent
• Electric heating x 2
• Electric blankets on 2 queen beds
• Automatic washing machine
• Iron and Ironing board
• Teatowels, bathmat and handtowels supplied at property.
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking and carport
• Plenty of room for extra vehicles and boats etc on lawns
• Easy access to house up short pathway and a few steps from level parking at front.
Booking is only confirmed at this property after deposit has been received
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Sep : 2 couples (2 nt minimum)||$310|
|01 May - 30 Sep (when bunk rooms used)||$380|
|01 Oct - 30 Apr except for:||$530|
|20 Dec - 31 Jan||$590|
|One night May - mid Oct or midweek in summer||$660|
Rate includes linen and exit cleaning
1 Night bookings - May-mid Oct or midweek summer on request. $600 incl linen & cleaning for up to 8 guests (early check in and late check out may be available on application)
Discounts & Special Deals
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
1 Nt May-mid Oct or midweek summer on request. $600 incl linen & cleaning for up to 8 guests
3 Nights public holiday weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 20 Dec - 31 Jan - shorter stays on application
Small dogs and cats permitted on application - pet droppings to be removed daily
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Patricia (Stayed in November)
“We had a lovely time and the bach/home is lovely and clean and very well appointed. Thank you. ”
Review by: Portia (Stayed in August)
“Very much so thank you. House was perfect awesome location”
Review by: Raewyn (Stayed in January)
“We had a lovely stay thanks. The location was great.”