Te Aroha Haven #56
from $260 to $595 per night
• Large & spacious family beach house in picturesque setting of lawns & mature trees
• 7-8 mins walk to Palm Beach. Loads of sunshine and plenty of outdoor living space
• Plenty of room for the boat. Only 5 minutes drive to Oneroa Village centre. Free Wifi
About This Property
Easily accommodate 2 families in comfort in this lovely Waiheke Island beach house with plenty of room for everyone. With a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas which open onto a huge paved outdoor living area and lawns, there are plenty of places to relax and enjoy your Waiheke Island holiday. With loads of sunshine, a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow and room for play, this beach house is perfect for families with children. Extensive lawns and gardens cover 1/2 acre, plus plentiful parking for the cars, the boat and the jetski.... The accommodation is set on various levels with the kitchen and dining area opening via glass doors to the paved terrace and gardens. Down a few wide steps is the spacious living room with it's lovely views over the grounds and mature trees. From here, the main bedroom & ensuite bathroom is down a flight of stairs, while 2nd bedroom is up a short half flight and the 3rd, 4th and 5th bedrooms are up another short half flight along with the family bathroom. When sand castle building or a relaxing laze on the lovely white sands of Palm Beach are on the agenda, it's just a quick couple of minutes drive to Palm Beach or a pleasant 8 - 10 minute walk. Oneroa Village centre is only 5 minutes drive or take the children on a mini-adventure and take the bus! Waiheke supermarket is only a few minutes drive or a 15 minute walk at Ostend and this is where you will also find the famous Waiheke Farmers Market on a Saturday morning. This is a great place to stay for large families or for 2 families to share.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Lower level - down stairs from living
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, bedside tables and reading lights, drawers. Please not no hanging available in this room. Room for portacot.
• Bathrooms 1 - ensuite to main bedroom. Full sized bathroom with shower over bath, vanity, separate toilet.
• Middle level - up half flight of stairs from living
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, reading lights, wardrobe
• Upper level - up half flight from middle level
• Bedroom 3 - Double bed, bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe, drawers.
• Bedroom 4 - Queen bed, wardrobe.
• Bedroom 5 - King Single bed, additional Single covered mattress, bedside table, readling light, wardrobe.
• Other sleeping - Single covered mattress in Bedroom 5, Portacot baby cot fits comfortably in bedroom 1. Babies cot.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower over bath, vanity, toilet.
• Upper Living Level
• Powder Room - Toilet with vanity & mirror.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large, east and north facing paved outdoor living area and lawns opening from dining & kitchen level.
• Very large quality outdoor table with seating for 8 - 10
• Gas BBQ
• Sun Umbrella - large, good quality
• Huge lawns and grounds - plenty of room for play
• Paved terrace good for ball games
• Lovely grounds & gardens surrounded by mature trees & with plenty of sunshine
• 8 - 10 mins walk to Palm Beach and childrens playground
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Lower Living levle
• Spacious split level open plan living, dining and kitchen opening via glass doors to outdoor living areas
• Large dining table and seating - room for everyone
• Good quality, comfortable furnishings
• Unlimited high speed fibre broadband internet wifi
• TV 42 inch plasma Tv
• DVD player
• CD player and Stereo system
• TV 32 inch plasma Tv in Bedroom 1 along with DVD player
• Electric heating
• 2 cooling fans
• Some DVDs
• Books and Magazines
• Playing cards
• Cellphone reception good for 027 and ok for 021
• Highchair and Portacot
• Stairgate x 2 available
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Upper Living level
• Full kitchen
• Full electric oven
• Electric hob
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Outdoor clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Plentiful off street parking - room for 3 or 4 vehicles
• Access to house entry from parking is up 3 garden steps, along a gently sloping concrete path, up a further 3 + 9 steps onto deck
Child friendly - please note the internal stairs between the various levels of the home
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$260|
|01 Dec - 23 Dec||$380|
|24 Dec - 03 Jan||$595|
|4 Jan - 6 Feb||$380|
|Waitangi & Anniversary Weekends||$500|
|7 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends and Easter)||$380|
|7 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$280|
PLUS Exit cleaning $160 per booking.
Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay if required. Please advise at time of booking.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except-
3 Night public holiday weekends
4 Nights Easter
3 Nights 23 Dec - 26 Dec
7 Nights 26 Dec - 12 Jan
5 Nights 13 Jan - 31 Jan
No smoking inside house, please
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Tahseen (Stayed in April)
“The accomodation was great. My family really loved the fact that it wasn’t far away from other places and we didn’t have to go out and about for a day because it was so relaxing in the house. My grandparents and his siblings really appreciated how homely it all felt and I would definitely stay there again.”
Review by: Michelle (Stayed in February)
“We had a great stay thank you. The house was well suited to our family get together. Plus, the hosts were very responsive over a couple of issues we identified when we first arrived. It would be great to have a guest book to sign so we could have seen and added recommended places to visit.”
Review by: Melanie (Stayed in December)
“We had a lovely stay at Te Toki Haven. The house was very good for the ten of us and well equipped. We loved the garden and enjoyed sitting in the sunshine.”