from $150 / night
• Comfortable family holiday cottage in great central location
• Very close to Little Oneroa Beach and Oneroa Village
• Lovely views into Huruhi Bay from dining and living
• Large and sunny northside deck. Heatpump/Air Conditioning
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Single, Single
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 5 Guests.
- 1 night stays possible within 7 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $60 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- Please bring both top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels. If using sleeping bags, bottom sheet & pillow cases must be used.
- Pillows & duvets will be provided at the property.
Option 2 - Linen Provided
- Linen costs are per bed (not per person) and include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen.
- Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $70.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Linda (Stayed in November)
“Least enjoyable stay we've had on Waiheke (and we've had many), unfortunately. While this home was very clean and tidy, it smelt musty on arrival, the external bedroom door would not stay closed let alone lock, the whole house shook in the wind (it was strong) and the water pressure in the shower was very poor.
The house has a lovely view and is convenient to get to but these factors made it less than enjoyable.”
“We're sorry you were disappointed with your stay Linda and thanks for bringing the issue with the door to our attention, the owner has checked this and the door is able to be locked. I'm afraid it being a pole house they do move in very strong winds which is what we experienced on the island during your stay. The bathroom is not modern as this is one of our more basic bach's which is reflected in the price and we try to accurately reflect a home with a lot of photos on the listing. Next time we'll endeavor to find somewhere more suitable for your needs! We are always here to help answer any questions you may have, or to use our knowledge to make recommendations for your perfect Waiheke Holiday Home.”
Review by David (Stayed in October)
“We had a lovely stay other than the weather. It was a very handy location and great having the key box outside.”
Review by Joy (Stayed in March)
“Yes we liked the holiday home, the property was clean and tidy. We didn't want for anything.”