Tawa Cottage #359
Oneroa - Little Oneroa
from $150 to $250 per night
• Comfortable family holiday cottage in great central location
• Very close to Little Oneroa Beach and Oneroa Village
• Lovely views into Huruhi Bay from dining and living
• Large and sunny northside deck. Heatpump/Air Conditioning
About This Property
If you don't need luxury but are looking for a well presented but simple Waiheke Island holiday cottage in a great location close to Oneroa, then this may be the bach for you! All the basics that are needed for a comfortable Island holiday are provided in this spacious cottage. There are lovely seaviews into Huruhi Bay to the south from the dining conservatory and living room and a lovely large sunny deck on the north side of the home (new 2015), opening from the living room and the 2 bedrooms.
Gently sloping grounds at the rear of the home provide space for the children to play and Little Oneroa Beach playground and Takeaways are just a short walk away. It's only a 7 or 10 minute wander into Oneroa Village when a coffee or shopping fix is on the agenda. This cottage is great place to stay for families or couples.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom One: Queen Bed, Reading Lights, Bedside Tables, brand new furnishings, door opening onto deck
• Bedroom Two: Two single Beds, Reading Light, Bedside Table, sliding glass door opening onto deck
• Bathroom: Shower, Vanity, Toilet
• All beds are new and of good quality.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large, sunny north facing deck opening from living area and 2 bedrooms
• 4 deck chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Small BBQ
• Almost level grass at rear plus some great bushy Tiger Hunting Territory :-)
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• New sofa (Mar 2012) comfortable furnishings
• 14" Television
• DVD player
• Portable radio and CD player
• Heat pump / Air Conditioning (inverted for heating and cooling)
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full Kitchen
• Full sized Fridge/freezer
• Full Oven & stove
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Crockery of a reasonable standard
• Cookware of reasonable standard
• Washing machine
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Carport under house
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles in sloping gravel driveway
• Approximately 10 timber steps up from driveway to deck with railings on both sides
Maximum number of adults is 4
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$150|
|01 Dec - 17 Dec||$190|
|18 Dec - 06 Jan||$250|
|07 Jan - 09 Feb||$190|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr||$190|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Plus exit cleaning $70 per booking
Linen available at $20 per person. Please request at time of booking.
1 night surcharge $60 - available within 1 week of arrival, off-peak only
Maximum occupancy is 4 Adults plus 1 child.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – pre-Labour Weekend (except Public Holidays and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Linen Provided
- All linen will be provided at the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Option 2 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- No linen will be provided. You will need to bring both top & bottom sheets for each bed, pillow slips, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels.
- If using sleeping bags, a bottom sheet & pillow slip must be used on each bed as well.
- Pillows and duvet, blanket or quilt for each bed will be provided at the property.
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
1 night, available within 1 week of arrival, off-peak only - $60
3 Nights Easter , 16 - 31 Jan
5 Nights 21 - 25 Dec, 5 Jan - 16 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 4 Jan
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No Smoking inside the property please
Family groups only over new year please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by David (Stayed in October)
“We had a lovely stay other than the weather. It was a very handy location and great having the key box outside.”
Review by Joy (Stayed in March)
“Yes we liked the holiday home, the property was clean and tidy. We didn't want for anything.”