Sun in Style #339
Oneroa Area - Surfdale
from $160 to $280 per night
• Modern, sparkling & beautifully furnished Lockwood home.
• Loads of sunshine and wrap around decks
• Great central Island location close to shops & beaches
• Office with Broadband internet - Free Wifi
About This Property
This lovely and modern Waiheke Island Lockwood home is bright and light and built to catch the sunshine with wonderful wrap around decks and plenty of sliding glass doors to enhance the ambiance of the indoor / outdoor flow. There is an office on the ground floor with Broadband internet available and the rest of the living and bedrooms etc are on the floor above. Just a short walk will bring you to delightful and quiet Surfdale Beach where the swimming at high tide is just magic and even at low tide a delicious dip can be had by wandering out to deeper water along the sand flats. Also a short walk to Surfdale Village where there is an array of cafes and restaurants, takeaways and mini market. It's easy to enjoy being 'car-less' from this home as the bus to and from Oneroa and other areas of the Island is not far away. The home is beautifully finished and presented and will be a popular place to stay with holiday makers.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, bedside tables and reading lights, walk in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Single beds, bedside tables and reading lights, wardrobe
• Other Sleeping - Good quality double sofabed in living area - slightly separated from main living area so can still sit in lounge while sofa bed is open ($20 additional)
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to bedroom 1. Full sized bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower with Shub (small bathtub below), vanity. Baby bath.
• Separate toilet.
• Portacot - guests to bring own linen and bedding
• High chair
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious and sunny north & northwest facing wrap around decks opening from living, dining and bedroom 1
• Outdoor table and chairs (not shown in photos)
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen and TV area opening to decks
• Brand new furnishings throughout home (Dec 2011) of excellent quality
• TV 32" flat screen
• SKY TV (Basic)
• DVD Blue Ray / CD player
• Free Wifi - Broadband Internet
• Spacious Office with desk at entry (lower level) of house.
• Heatpump air conditioning for winter warmth and summer cooling!
• Very Modern Quality Full Kitchen
• Full Fridge-Freezer
• Full Sized Oven and Stove
• High chair
• Excellent Standard of Cookware, Glassware and Dinnerware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Electric Dryer
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Concrete driveway
• Off street Parking for 2 vehicles
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (Excl Labour W'end) (4 guests)||$160|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour Weekend (4 guests)||$180|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan, summer pub hol, Easter (4 guests)||$280|
|13 Jan - 30 Apr (excl Easter) (4 guests)||$240|
|Extra guests (max 2) (aged 2 years and over) p/nt||$25|
Plus Exit Cleaning and Linen $150 per stay - additional $20 when sofabed required
3rd night FREE May - Oct (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights, except for:
7 nights 26 Dec - 10 Jan
5 nights 11 Jan - 20 Jan
3 nights public holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Kate (Stayed in November)
“The house was perfect for our girls getaway. Clean, spacious and comfortable. A quick drive to Oneroa and a large deck that got plenty of sun. Would definitely stay again! ”
Review by: Angela (Stayed in February)
“The stay was perfect and we love the apartment! It has all we need and we enjoyed the stay very much! The description on website is just the same! Thank you for your help so far!”
Review by: April (Stayed in October)
“We really enjoyed the home. Perfect for our little family and very clean! We would definitely stay there again. Thanks for everything!”