Studio 68 #368
Oneroa Area - Surfdale
from $165 to $195 per night
• Modern & stylish open plan Waiheke studio - large private sunny deck & Free Wifi
• 3-5 mins drive to Oneroa Village restaurants, shops and cafes
• 10 mins walk to shops, cafes & lovely beaches
About This Property
This beautifully presented open plan< Waiheke Island studio is in a great central island location just a short walk to beautiful Surfdale beach or a pleasant 30 min wander to enjoy the plentiful shops, cafes and restaurants of Oneroa Village. It's a short drive to anywhere on the Island. A short pleasant walk will bring you to the well kept secret of Little Surfdale Beach where you can enjoy a delicious swim at higher tides and a peaceful beach walk at lower tides. Or walk a little further to Little Oneroa Beach for a north-side all tide swim. Palm Beach and Onetangi Beaches are also a short drive away, along with the many world class vineyards and wineries that Waiheke Island has to offer. Back at your comfortable and styly home base, your lovely open plan studio apartment enjoys it's own private entry, it's own spacious private wrap around deck along with loads of sunshine and a lovely peaceful green view. The studio is located well away from the owner's at the opposite end of the building and is very private. Huge bifold and glass doors open onto the decks on all walls, giving the apartment a large, open and spacious feel and allowing lots of light and sunshine in. The well stocked kitchenette allows easy home cooked meals or it's just a quick drive to enjoy wonderful meals at one of the many restaurants and cafes located all over the Island. This lovely studio apartment is a perfect place to stay for couples!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Studio Bedroom - Queen Bed (new 2013), Reading Lights, Electric blanket
• Bathroom - Shower, Toilet, Vanity, Hairdryer, Heater
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious wraparound northfacing deck with lovely rural view
• Huge glass doors opening on both sides of deck
• Outdoor Table with 2 bench seats
• Sun Umbrella
• Bicycle available for guests
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 comfortable arm chairs
• 24" wall mounted flat screen Television
• Freeview TV
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Electric Heating
• Cellphone reception good
• Full sized Fridge-Freezer
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Electric plug in cooking elements
• Excellent standard of Cookware, Dinnerware and Glassware
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access is via gently sloping gravel path and 2 steps onto deck
• Additional access stairway with handrails available via main house entry foyer.
• Reviews & feedback from Previous Guests
• "We had a fantastic weekend on Waiheke. The accommodation was lovely..warm, cosy, modern and exactly what we were expecting. We did lots of exploring and several vineyards. We came back revitalised." - Tracy, Jun
• "We had 3 lovely nights at Studio 68, which was just as seen on your website. A beautifully presented, clean and well appointed unit. Lovely hosts as well." Sue, Feb
• "Second visit to this property and it is still amazing. Perfect location, all mod cons and owners very friendly but discrete. Would definitely recommend and intend to use again. Many thanks."
• "Fantastic! Considering the price - Wonderful location and perfectly kept." - Nigel, Jan
• "Me and my partner absolutely loved our stay on Waiheke. The accommodation was perfect and even better than we expected. Thank you very much." - Olga, Dec
• "Studio 68 was very clean an tidy. Everything was just perfect, the quietness, the location, the comfy bed, the friendly owner called Kay downstairs and it was a perfect weekend for us to get a way and totally relax. We will book again."
• "?The studio was fabulous, really clean, great facilities, convenient location, lovely owners. I would stay there again and recommend it to others."
• "The place was very nice and tidy felt very homely. It had every thing we needed and the people were very nice. Thanks"
• "The property was perfectly clean and tidy and was a very accurate portrayal of the advertisement. Dealing with you guys was also very easy and we appreciated the reminder emails and texts. Thanks for all your help"
• "I just wanted to say that we had a fabulous stay on Waiheke at Studio 68. Lovely quiet property with very helpful owners too. Just wanted to share with you as I wasn't sure how to put up feedback for them on website. Would highly recommend!"
• "Stay was fantastic . Hosts and accomodation lovely . Will recommend .
• "The place was wonderful.Very clean and tidy and exactly how it was described on the website.It was a perfect spot for a couple and the owners were very obliging. "
• "The holiday home was perfect for two. It was clean and well maintained, the bed was comfortable, the shower had good pressure and everything within the Studio complemented – down to the hand soap, it was so pretty we went out and brought our very own! We loved how open it was and also how very private it was. The views and serenity was lovely. We could definitely wake up in that place every morning! The owners were very friendly and left us alone but also asked when we arrived if we needed anything to shout out. They made us feel welcome and comfortable."
• "The home was all we needed and we had a very enjoyable weekend"
The studio apartment is located at one end of the building and is totally private from the owners area at the opposite end of the building. The owners respect your privacy completely but are available to provide assistance if required.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$165|
|01 Dec - 25 Dec||$175|
|26 Dec - 12 Jan||$195|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter (3 nt stay)||$185|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr||$175|
|1 NIght stay surcharge (avail up to 2 weeks prior)||$45|
Rate includes linen and exit cleaning
Winter & spring 3rd Night Free deals - 01 May to 30 Nov
One Night bookings possible off peak. Please see conditions below.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec - 01 Apr or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for:-
1 night off season if booked no more than 2 weeks prior to arrival. Surcharge $35
3 nights Easter
5 nights 26 Dec - 06 Jan
No Smoking inside the property please.
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Cara (Stayed in November)
“Beautiful, comfy and spotless unit. We loved our stay at Garden Views.”
Review by: Brenda (Stayed in October)
“Fabulous accommodation and people – will definitely book again”
Review by: Jinty (Stayed in January)
“Loved Waiheke ... gorgeous island ... enjoyed wineries, olive groves and beaches. Studio 68 was perrrrfect ... spotless, well equipped and hosts Kay and Ken were ‘over the top’ welcoming and helpful. The spot was exactly as represented. 5 days was hardly enough time!”