from $170 / night
• Sparkling clean, modern & stylish open plan Waiheke studio apartment - large private sunny deck
• 3-5 mins drive to Oneroa Village restaurants, shops and cafes. Fabulous central island location.
• 10 mins walk to shops, cafes & lovely beaches. Free WIFI
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 2 guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2:
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 2 Guests.
- 1 night stays possible within 90 days of arrival (off peak). A surcharge of $45 will apply. Please enter dates for availability.
- Service Fee $18
Linen & Cleaning
- Bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen are included.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included.
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Anna (Stayed in March)
“The studio was ideal for us. We were out during the day and it was plenty big enough for overnight. The kitchen looked pretty well equipped, but we only used the kettle. Its location is great - in a quiet neighborhood, within walking distance of Surfdale Beach and a couple of restaurants. It's about a 30 minute walk into Oneroa though and there are no footpaths along some stretches, but we got taxis easily enough to come back at night. Nice place and centrally located to the island, it would be ideal with a car.”
Review by Pia (Stayed in February)
“We had a fantastic stay at Studio 68 and have already recommended it to friends. We arrived by public transport, the 501 bus actually goes up the street and then it's less than a 5 minute walk to the studio.
The place was clean, comfortable and exactly as on the picture and as per description. Communication with the owner was great. Easy walk to beach or down to Surfdale for dinner. I also find the pricing great; it was clear and cleaning & linen included, hence no surprise when it comes to the costing.
Thank you and we would stay there again. ”
Review by Mandie (Stayed in February)
“Loved the accommodation and location. Can highly recommend. Thanks Kay and ken!!”