Silvawater Palm Beach #352
Palm Beach - area
from $995 to $1695 per night
• Play and Relax in your own private mini sporting resort! on Waiheke Island
• Magnificent vistas of the Hauraki Gulf & sands of Palm Beach.
• Baja Pool, Spa Pool, Expansive Decks, Table Tennis, Golf, Free Wii,
About This Property
If a luxury holiday at your own private 'mini-resort' on Waiheke Island in a spacious and stylishly furnished home, with huge sun-drenched decks to relax on, a delightful 40 cm deep Baja Pool set in a luxurious terrace to splash or laze about in, a spa pool to soak in, lots of indoor and outdoor games to play with and magnificent, expansive views to gaze upon sounds just perfect, then this is where to stay on Waiheke Island. The perfect holiday home for you! Set on 1/2 acre of gardens, lawns and a stand of beautiful, mature native tairare trees. This fabulous Waiheke Island accommodation provides the perfect venue for either the sports-minded or those who prefer to chill out and relax with a book in the sun.
The accommodation is set on 2 levels, with the main living area, decks and spa pool located on the upper level along with bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom 1. On the ground floor, you will find the games room with table tennis table, Wii, Playstation, a piano for that sing-along and lots of other games and toys. The ground floor also accommodates another full bathroom, 2 more bedrooms, one being very large and also providing an additional living room with sofas, all opening onto the lovely gardens and grounds, the undercover outdoor dining area and that delicious Baja Pool set in a beautiful paved terrace.
Relax at home and enjoy a game of pitch & putt golf on the challenging 3 tee/1 hole golf course, set up the croquet hoops on the lawn, challenge the kids to a game of badminton or cricket bat and stumps or shoot some balls into the basketball hoop - or maybe just laze in the hammock in the sun and watch everyone else!
When it's time for a swim or a meander along the beach, beautiful Palm Beach, Waiheke Island is just a pleasant 8-10 mins walk or a couple of minutes by car. There's plenty of room for your Four-Legged Family Members to play in the grounds (not fenced) or it's only a short walk to the Te Toki Reserve where dogs can run happy and free! If boating is your thing, there's plenty of room to park your boat on the level gravel drive and parking area. This home truly 'has it all'!
Take a look below at the long, long list of goodies available at this fabulous Waiheke Island Holiday Home and you'll know why it's so popular!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Main Living (upper) Level
• Bedroom 1 - Super king bed (can split into 2 single beds), wardrobe, bedside tables, reading lights. Glass sliding doors opening to deck and spa pool. Magical sky and stars view from huge window above bed.
• Bedroom 2 - King Single bed, Single Bed, wardrobe, bedside table and lighting. TV & DVD player.
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to Bedroom 1. Shower, double vanity, bidet, toilet
• Powder room - with handbasin off upper level foyer
• Ground Level
• Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, reading lights. Glass sliding doors open to gardens. TV.
• Bedroom 4 / Living 2 - Double bed, Good quality double sofabed, bedside tables (2), reading lights (2), wardrobe. TV with Freeview, Office Desk. Glass sliding doors opening to garden and outdoor living area/courtyard.
• Additional sleeping - 1 King Single bed, sofa in Games room (Internal garage which is fully lined and has heating.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower, bath, vanity, toilet, underfloor heating
• Outdoor Shower - with hot & cold water.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Baja pool set in luxurious paved terrace - 40cm deep it's a perfect pool for relaxing on the sunken sun loungers. Please note the Baja Pool is not a full swimming pool but is a 40cm deep sun warmed pool to float about and relax in. The Baja pool is not fenced, though small children can easily be restricted to the living level of the house.
• Spa Pool on side deck (locking lid)
• Expansive north and northwest facing decks with magnificent grandstand views of Hauraki Gulf
• Glass balustrade on deck towards seaview (childsafe)
• Covered outdoor living area on ground level
• Table and six chairs each for deck and covered outdoor areas
• Outdoor stereo speakers on deck, by spa pool and in covered outdoor area
• Sun loungers x 2
• Gas BBQ (large), Webber style BBQ
• Sun Umbrella
• Swing (childs)
• Flingo (adult quoits)
• Golf - pitch and putt
• Selection of adults and children's golf clubs
• Croquet Lawn and Croquet set
• Tennis racquets
• Volleyball net
• Basketball hoop
• Cricket bat and stumps
• Small gas cooker to cook sausages at the beach
• Outdoor Shower - with hot & cold water.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto decks - magical views! (upper level)
• 2nd living area in bedroom 3 on ground level
• Spacious games & entertainment room on ground level
• Main lounge: Massive 53” Flatscreen, Freeview and Netflix
• TV - Downstairs Lounge: 32” Flatscreen with Freeview, Wii, Playstation.
• TV - Bedroom 3 (Downstairs) 28” Flatscreen
• Table Tennis Table, Dart Board.
• DVD player
• Stereo system with outdoor speakers to deck, spa and covered outdoor living.
• iPod dock
• Heatpump / Air Conditioning x 2
• Toybox for children
• Selection of Board Games
• Books and magazines
• Selection of DVDs for adults and children
• Free Wifi - Wireless broadband internet (Desk available in Bedroom 4) (no charge)
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Entertainer's kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer (plus 2nd fridge/freezer downstairs)
• Gas hob stovetop
• Two full electric ovens
• Microwave oven
• Food processor
• Nespresso machine, Coffee plunger & stovetop espresso maker
• Cookware of excellent standard
• Dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Washing Machine - front loader
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Level gravel parking for 3 - 4 vehicles while still being able to turn to drive out.
• Parking for a boat or trailer
• Access into ground floor via one small step. Ground level is easily accessed by less-abled guests.
• Internal stairs up to living level are wide and carpeted with walls on both sides.
• External stairs with handrails lead up from covered outdoor living to main deck, with a full gate at the top.
Small Children? The deck is gated so it's very easy to keep small children (or 4 legged children) safe on the main living level of the house (upper level). The deck has glass balustrades towards the view and timber balustrades elsewhere which are all childsafe. The upper level foyer is open to the internal stairs, however the door to the living area can be closed. The spa pool is located on the deck beside the main bedroom and can also be accessed via the wrap-around deck from the living area. It has a locking lid. The Baja Pool on the lawn beside the lower level is not fenced. It is 40cm deep and includes loungers PLEASE NOTE - This property is to used solely for accommodation purposes as per the agreement. Any other activities including but not limited to the likes of commercial filming, advertising, photography, weddings, meetings or functions are not permitted without the express written permission of the owners
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl pub hol w'ends) 3rd nt FREE||$995|
|Queens Birthday and Labour weekend||$1095|
|01 Dec - 30 April excl peak & pub hol weekends||$1095|
|18 December - 3 January (peak)||$1695|
|3 January - 15 January||$1250|
|Anniversary, Waitangi weekends - 3 nights||$1295|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
* Plus Exit Cleaning & Linen $350 per booking.
* Maximum 10 guests May - Oct.
* 3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free).
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Spa/Pool towels are also provided
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
3 nights, excepting
4 nights Easter
7 nights 20 Dec - 11 Jan
No smoking inside home please
Pets possible on application
Suitable for 10 Adults + 2 Children
Maximum 10 guests May - Oct
Water levels of spa pool must be maintained and no chemicals to be added to spa