Shelley Beachhouse #483
from $295 to $295 per night
• Stunning, almost beachfront! Your own private Waiheke paradise!
• Magnificent views over the beach & bay!
• Great central Waiheke location close to villages, shops, beaches & wineries
• Spa pool, free WIFI - Vehicle included!
About This Property
For a romantic relaxing getaway by the seaside in a sophisticated tasteful environment book now at Shelly Beachouse. Wake up in the finest linen, have coffee on the bedroom balcony overlooking the gorgeous Putiki Bay then wander downstairs for a spa in it’s own garden featuring fruit trees and grapevine. Then perhaps choose to stroll through the main homestead garden to Shelly Beach regarded by many to be the best swimming beach 3 hours either side of high tide or take a 5 minute walk to Ostend to enjoy a cafe coffee, Saturday morning market or shop for knick knacks.
Later you can choose to either bike a little further afield or if you want to sample some of Waiheke's outstanding wines catch the Island vineyard hopper bus which stops just 118 meters from your door. Or Why not take your partner for a romantic row in the 10ft fyran ready for you on Shelly Beach.
But there is more. Whether it is advice about what is happening where or what to do on the Island your attentive but discreet hosts Simon and Mary who live in the main homestead are there to help. Mary also runs her own boutique baking kitchen at Shelly Beach so if you require a cake or other sweet delights to celebrate a special occasion of just fancy a special sweet delight do ask her. Simon the Veterinarian is happy to answer animal related queries at no extra charge!
Perfect for a romantic getaway, start your Waiheke Holiday experience here.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Located upstairs. Queen bed, bedside tables and lights, wardrobe and drawers. Electric blankets. TV. Glass doors opening to private deck that overlooks the gardens and the bay.
• Bathroom 1: Located on ground level. Shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large private deck opening from living area.
• Step down from deck onto spacious lawn shaded by trees
• Hot Springs Spa Pool with silent motor - suitable for 2 people, fenced from deck.
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Sun loungers
• Gas BBQ.
• Spacious deck opening from bedroom with wonderful views over the bay and the gardens to the house.
• The owners offer a vehicle for guests to use, included in your rental at this lovely home!
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• TV 40" flat screen
• Board games.
• Underbench fridge
• Induction elements
• Microwave oven
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Cottage is beside parking and has easy level access - 1 or 2 steps up from ground onto deck
You are welcome to use one of our cars - The Suzuki Swift - to get around the Island. We do not charge for the use but request that you leave some petrol tokens or top up with petrol. Some Island roads can be dusty or muddy so we also ask that you return it clean or leave a wee remuneration for us to take it to the carwash. (Please note any questions regarding the car need to be directed to the owner). The stairs to the bedroom are quite steep so may not suit the elderly or less abled. Dinghy, golf clubs and trundler are best reserved prior to your arrival.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
Rate includes linen and cleaning
Discounts & Special Deals
10% discount for a 7 night stay
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
Smoking outside only