Seventeen on Tiri View #395
from $290 to $490 per night
• Newly renovated, redecorated and refurbished late 2014
• Spacious beachhouse with magical views over the bay
• Just an easy 4 min walk & you're on the sand at Palm Beach, Waiheke Island..
• Loads of sunshine and 2 living areas. Free Wifi. Sky TV
About This Property
What a magical Waiheke Island holiday spot! Relax on the spacious sunny deck with a glass of wine and enjoy those magical closeup views of the bay below and, when it's time for a swim or a sandcastle building competition or a play on the playground, it's just an easy 4 minute stroll along the road to the beautiful white sands and all tide swimming of world class Palm Beach and the Palm Beach reserve.
The home is high set on poles ensuring a perfect grandstand view of the bay and beyond. On one level, the accommodation includes a lovely open plan living, dining and kitchen (new 2014) with an additional family room off to one side giving a great spot for the kids to chill out and play while the adults enjoy the view. At one end of the house is the very large main bedroom and ensuite bathroom. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and main bathroom and toilet are at the opposite end of the house. Ranch sliders open the living to the lovely, sunny north facing deck and the views.
With plenty of room for up to 8 guests, this lovely, recently renovated home is perfect for 2 families or an extended family to spend a relaxing holiday on Waiheke together
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom One: King bed (can be split into 2 single beds), Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Drawers. Beautiful views of the bay.
• Bathroom One: Shower, Vanity, Toilet (please note bathroom is fully renovated in 2014 except for the shower screen. The screen is clean though old and opaque)
• Bedroom Two: Super king bed, (can be split into 2 king singles), Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Bedroom Three: 2 single beds, (can be made into super king bed), Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Other Sleeping: Queen sofa bed in family room off living area.
• Additional single mattress for a child.
• Bathroom Two: Shower, Bathtub, Vanity, (please note bathroom is fully renovated in 2014 except for the shower screen. The screen is clean though old and opaque)
• Separate toilet.
• Portacot baby cot available. Please bring your own bedding, linen & towel for infant.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North Facing Deck with lovely views over the bay and beyond
• Outdoor Table and comfortable padded Chairs for 8
• Sun Umbrella - double width
• 3 bean bags for use inside or on the deck
• Gas BBQ - large with cover
• Grassy Grounds with beautiful mature Phoenix Palm tree
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 32" Flat Screen Television
• Sky tv - SKY Sport
• DVD Player
• Modern, comfortable furnishings throughout
• 4 sofas - plenty of seating for everyone
• 3 bean bags for use inside or on the deck
• Dining table and seating for 8
• Cards, Pictionary, Books
• Cellphone reception - 021 good, 027 OK.
• Internet - Wireless - Free wifi
• Electric heating
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Standard size Fridge-Freezer
• Oven & hob
• Coffee Plunger
• Slow Cooker
• Good Standard of Cookware, dinnerware and glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Clothes Line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 2-3 vehicles. Turning to drive out if 1 vehicle.
• Access into house from parking is up a full flight of timber steps with handrails. The house is high set on poles. Access could be difficult for less abled.
• Small children - the deck is secure and, with the entry door closed, children can be easily kept safely in the home and on the deck.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 Jun - 31 Aug||$290|
|01 Sep - 30 Nov||$390|
|01 Dec - 29 Feb||$490|
|01 Mar - 31 May||$390|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit cleaning $100
Linen is included.
Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding and linen for this if required.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for:
3 nights - Public Holiday Weekends incl. Anzac
4 nights Easter
5 nights 24 Dec - 3 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by James (Stayed in December)
“First off Waiheke Holiday Homes was amazing to work with, they put together a few places for us to review, was great service and easy to book! Tiri View was a great spot, we arrived a bit earlier than our check in time Carol txt me to say it was all ready and we could check in early. The place was clean and tidy, beds freshly made everything we needed was on hand,. Carol had left chocolates, cheese and crackers for us as a welcome gift very nice touch. less than 5 min walk to the beach and 7 mins to the café. This is prefect spot if you would like quite time away or just to chill out and take in the view. I would be sure to book again, really enjoy the holiday home. Thank you again to Carol & Ivan well done on having amazing accommodation. Kind regards James ”
Review by Lisa (Stayed in November)
“This is a wonderful property in a superb location! A well spaced out house with a great deck overlooking the bay and lovely treats left out for guests. Will definatly book again. ”
Review by Alan (Stayed in November)
“We had 3 x retired couples at 17 on Tiri.
They all have stated they were really happy with the home, the presentation, and amenities. Also very impressed with the welcome gift of fruit & nibbles.