Seventeen on Tiri View #395
from $270 to $470 per night
• Newly renovated, redecorated and refurbished late 2014
• Spacious beachhouse with magical views over the bay
• Just an easy 4 min walk & you're on the sand at Palm Beach, Waiheke Island..
• Loads of sunshine and 2 living areas. Free Wifi. Sky TV
About This Property
What a magical Waiheke Island holiday spot! Relax on the spacious sunny deck with a glass of wine and enjoy those magical closeup views of the bay below and, when it's time for a swim or a sandcastle building competition or a play on the playground, it's just an easy 4 minute stroll along the road to the beautiful white sands and all tide swimming of world class Palm Beach and the Palm Beach reserve.
The home is high set on poles ensuring a perfect grandstand view of the bay and beyond. On one level, the accommodation includes a lovely open plan living, dining and kitchen (new 2014) with an additional family room off to one side giving a great spot for the kids to chill out and play while the adults enjoy the view. At one end of the house is the very large main bedroom and ensuite bathroom. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and main bathroom and toilet are at the opposite end of the house. Ranch sliders open the living to the lovely, sunny north facing deck and the views.
With plenty of room for up to 8 guests, this lovely, recently renovated home is perfect for 2 families or an extended family to spend a relaxing holiday on Waiheke together
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom One: King bed (can be split to two single beds), Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Drawers. Beautiful views of the bay.
• Bathroom One: Shower, Vanity, Toilet (please note bathroom is fully renovated in 2014 except for the shower screen. The screen is clean though old and opaque)
• Bedroom Two: Super King Bed, (can be split into 2 singles), Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Bedroom Three: 2 single beds, (can be made into super king bed), Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Other Sleeping: Queen sofa bed in family room off living area.
• Additional single mattress for a child.
• Bathroom Two: Shower, Bathtub, Vanity, (please note bathroom is fully renovated in 2014 except for the shower screen. The screen is clean though old and opaque)
• Separate toilet.
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North Facing Deck with lovely views over the bay and beyond
• Outdoor Table and comfortable padded Chairs for 8
• Sun Umbrella - double width
• 3 bean bags for use inside or on the deck
• Gas BBQ - large with cover
• Grassy Grounds with beautiful mature Phoenix Palm tree
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 32" Flat Screen Television
• Sky tv - SKY Sport
• DVD Player
• Modern, comfortable furnishings throughout
• 4 sofas - plenty of seating for everyone
• 3 bean bags for use inside or on the deck
• Dining table and seating for 8
• Cards, Pictionary, Books
• Cellphone reception - 021 good, 027 OK.
• Internet - Wireless - Free wifi
• Electric heating
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Standard size Fridge-Freezer
• Oven & hob
• Coffee Plunger
• Slow Cooker
• Good Standard of Cookware, dinnerware and glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Clothes Line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 2-3 vehicles. Turning to drive out if 1 vehicle.
• Access into house from parking is up a full flight of timber steps with handrails. The house is high set on poles.
• Small children - the deck is secure and, with the entry door closed, children can be easily kept safely in the home and on the deck.
Access could be difficult for less abled or very elderly. The house is a pole house and is high set with access via a full flight of stairs up into the house. Please ask if further information is required.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|1 May - 30 Sept||$270|
|01 Oct - 30 Nov||$370|
|01 Dec - 28 Feb||$470|
|01 Mar - 30 Apr||$370|
Extras & Additional Costs
Linen is included, exit cleaning $100 additional
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for:
3 nights - Anniversary Weekend, Easter Weekend and Labour Weekend
7 nights Christmas from 28 Dec - 3 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Katrina (Stayed in January)
“Really enjoyed our stay here with our friends from California. The home, location & beautiful views were perfect.
Would highly recommend this property as a retreat.
Review by Laurine (Stayed in January)
“We loved the location and the view! The house was great and website information is accurate. The house was pretty clean and tidy. We were very happy with everything overall and would have no hesitation in recommending the service provided by Waiheke Holiday Homes and the property. You have been a pleasure to deal with.”