Seclusion Palm Beach #401
from $245 to $435 per night
• Truly charming! Recently renovated cottage with modern kitchen & bathroom
• Huge sunny deck - French Doors opening from living area
• Short walk to Palm Beach, Waiheke Island, store and playground.
About This Property
This charming renovated Waiheke Island cottage is set in a wonderful private and sunny spot amongst beautiful mature trees. Just a short walk away you will find the beautiful white sands of Palm Beach - so easy to enjoy a romantic sunset beach walk or build a sandcastle with the kids. The Palm Beach Store is just by the beach for those times that an ice cream, a coffee is the order of the day. The store stocks Francos bread and pastries (fresh daily) as well as free range eggs, locally grown veggies and all the usual dairy supplies. Next to the store is a new bistro open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Perfect!
The Waiheke Island Resort is nearby with a restaurant and bar open to the public if you're feeling like having the night off! Oneroa Village with its abundance of cafes and shops is only a 5 minute drive away, or jump on the bus and enjoy a tiki tour on the way. The many award winning vineyards and wineries, as well as the Waiheke Golf Course and services like the supermarket are also a very close drive away.
The cottage is set on 2 levels with the accommodation consisting of open plan living, dining and kitchen along with 2 bedrooms on the upper level. French doors give a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow, opening from the living area to the huge sunny deck and every room enjoys a lovely view. An internal stairway leads downstairs to the 3rd bedroom 'nook' which has curtains for privacy if required along with the bathroom and another door leading to the grounds, parking area and pathway down to the road. This delicious cottage is popular place to stay for romantic getaways as well as a family holiday with the children - it will appeal to all.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Main level
• Bedroom One: Double Bed, Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Electric Blankets,Hanging Rack, Drawers
• Bedroom Two: Double Bed, Reading Lights, Electric Blankets, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Lower level
• Bedroom Three: Two Single built in beds (foam mattresses really suitable for Children and Teens), Curtains can be pulled across the space for privacy from stairs and bathroom entry if required. Bedside Table, Drawers, Hot water bottles
• Bathroom: Shower, Vanity, Toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious and sunny deck - main deck faces north and east.
• Wrap around decking gives easy indoor/outdoor flow along the rear of the house as well.
• Outdoor Table with eight chairs
• Outdoor sofa
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Kids Tree House (shared with the neighbours) beside the driveway
• Plenty of grounds - good for 'tiger hunting expeditions'
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with french doors opening to the deck
• LCD TV (approx 26in)
• Heat Pump/Air conditioner
• 2 fans
• Playing Cards
• Books & Magazines
• Good Cellphone Reception
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full Sized Fridge Freezer
• Oven WITH Ceramic Cooktop stove
• Water filter
• Coffee Plunger
• Good Standard of Cookware, Dinnerware and Glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine (front loader)
• Clothes airer
• Iron & Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street level parking for 2 vehicles with plenty of room to turn to drive out
• Access to parking from road via reasonably steep concrete driveway up from road.
• Access to house from parking up 2 or 3 steps to path along to lower level of house. Internal stairway has handrail - up one level. Alternatively, up external stairs to front deck and into house.
Please note that the Single beds are more suited to children & teens
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd nt free deals)||$245|
|01 Dec - 17 Dec, Labour w'end||$295|
|18 Dec - 11 Jan||$435|
|12 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$355|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Anzac Weekend)||$325|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$295|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS exit cleaning $120 and linen at $20 per person
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free). One free night per stay.
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
3 Nights 20 - 23 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 23 Dec - 16 Jan
Sorry, Pets are not permitted at this home
No smoking inside the property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Chris (Stayed in July)
“Lovely sunny Bach within 200m walk to Palm Beach. We found the downstairs bunks not really suitable in winter for the grandkids. Too cold even with the oil heaters supplied. We had an interesting couple of nights with power outages but fortunately we found some candles and battery lights in the cupboard. Thanks. Enjoyed our stay.”
Review by Sally (Stayed in January)
“A really lovely bach in a secluded spot close to the beach. Great outdoor living on the spacious deck, and surrounded by a beautiful garden and trees. The house has lots of character, and is stylishly furnished with comfy beds and a good kitchen and bathroom. We had a fantastic time here and would love to come again!”
Review by Katrina (Stayed in April)
“We loved the location of the house and the layout was really suitable for 3 couples. It was warm upstairs and we just popped on the heater in the evening for the downstairs bedroom to take the chill off. The information provided before we stayed was excellent and it was great to be able to talk to someone regards arriving a coupe of hours earlier.”