Seaside Rendezvous #236
Oneroa - Little Oneroa
from $150 to $225 per night
• Delicious & sparkling Iconic Kiwi Bach - A short walk to Little Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island
• Close, easy walk to Oneroa Village & St Peter's Church
• Large sunny deck - lovely bush views with a peep of the sea. Free WiFi
About This Property
This charming, well appointed and sparkling clean original Waiheke Island bach is in a wonderful holiday location very close to beautiful Little Oneroa Beach. At nearby Little Oneroa you can enjoy a laze in the sun or a delicious swim on beautiful Little Oneroa Beach. The Little Oneroa Beach Store is also right there and is well known for a good coffee, yummy ice-creams and a well stocked general store and wineshop. When the cafe's and restaurants call it's just an easy 8 -10 minute walk to the centre of Oneroa Village where there are shops, cafes and restaurants in abundance. St Peter's Catholic Church is only a short 2 or 3 minute walk away.
"Iconic" is a good word to describe this delicious little cottage! The accommodation consists of open plan living, dining and kitchen is of reasonable size and is well appointed and organised for efficient use of space. A door opens from the living area to a sunny and private north facing deck with a peep of the sea and lovely bushy views. The bedroom opens from the living area and here you will find a double bed and a single bed - there's also a divan in the living area. Through the bedroom is the small, clean and serviceable bathroom.
This property is just perfect for those who enjoy a with well maintained and spotlessly clean bach in a fabulous almost beachfront location so close to both Little Oneroa and Oneroa Village..
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:- Property sleeps a maximum of 4 people.
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed and 1 single bed. Drawers. Built in double wardrobe with cupboard above and shelving below - great storage.
• Other sleeping - Single Divan bed in living area. 3ft wide x 6ft 6" long with inner sprung mattress on solid frame.
• Bathroom - 1970's and small but serviceable and clean. Accessed through bedroom. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North facing deck opens via door from living area with small seaview
• Pet friendly fenced deck area
• Lovely bush views and a peep of the sea through the trees - small seaviews through the trees
• Canvas outdoor chairs
• Folding picnic table with seats
• Sun umbrella
• Small portable gas bbq
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with efficient storage and use of space.
• Dining - gate leg table can be opened when required and will seat 6 comfortably
• Comfortable bachy furnishings are well maintained
• Cellphone reception is good
• Electric fan heater - doubles as an electric fan
• Cottage is very warm and cosy and well insulated. A sun trap winter and summer!
• Good cross ventilation keeps the bach cool in summer
• Free high speed broadband internet Wifi
• Small stereo with CD player
• Portable radio/cassette player/cd player
• Board Games - eg Scrabble, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit
• Books and Playing cards
• DVD's for adults and children
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge
• Separate freezer with 4 drawers
• Microwave oven
• Coffee percolator
• (Tea, coffee and milk provide for arrival)
• Electric frypan
• Standard of dinnerware, glassware and cookware is good, but non-matching (vintage - retro)
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron & ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Large on-Street parking area at main driveway entrance
Pedestrian access to the is via a steepish concreted driveway down from the on-street parking, then via a ramp and some steps past the main residence and down to the cottage. There is a handrail all the way. Less abled people or those carrying infants could find access difficult.
The property consists of house and cottage. The house may be occupied by the owner who respects the privacy of her guests and is available to help if required and will not intrude on your holiday in any way. :-)
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl Labour Wknd)||$150|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$175|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$225|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$185|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$175|
Extras & Additional Costs
Rates include linen and cleaning
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
3 Nights Easter and 11 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 23 Dec - 10 Jan
Small well behaved dogs possible on application - $100 refundable pet security deposit
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Cathy (Stayed in September)
We did enjoy our stay. The cottage and facilities were as described and the cottage was warm, comfortable and in a great location. Communication regarding the booking was also good.”
Review by Gary (Stayed in May)
“The accommodation, Seaside Rendezvous, was very clean and tidy and suited my needs completely. It had all the appliances necessary to make my stay comfortable.I would not hesitate in recommending this property to others.”
Review by Terry (Stayed in April)
“Very cute place to stay, clean and tidy and had all the things you need”