Seascape Palm Beach #397
from $190 to $450 per night
• Relax on the sundrenched decks and enjoy the magnificent views over Palm Beach Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf beyond
• Charming and comfortable home with character 10 mins walk to the Beach or 4 mins drive to Oneroa Village
About This Property
This charming Waiheke Island home is a perfect place to relax in the sunshine while you enjoy the magnificent vistas laid out before you. Gaze down on the white sand of Palm Beach and contemplate a swim or a pleasant walk, or simply relax with a good book in the sunshine. When it's time to enjoy everything that Palm Beach has to offer, it's just a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive down to the beach. And if the urge to be lazy strikes when it's time to return, then the bus back from the beach will drop you almost outside your door. Oneroa Village, with its abundance of interesting shops and cafes, is 4 or 5 mins drive or a pleasant 30 minute walk and again, the bus is almost at the door. Theaccommodation is set on 2 levels with the open plan living, dining and kitchen, bedrooms 2 and 3 and the bathroom on the main level. The main bedroom is set privately in a lovely room with high ceilings and lots of light just off the lounge and downstairs. Both the main bedroom and 2nd bedroom enjoy magnificent sea and beach views through glass doors which open to the sunny decks and bedroom 3 also has a glass door opening to the grounds. Glass doors also open from the living to the many levels of sun drenched decks and those wonderful views. This charming home will appeal to those looking for plenty of seaviews, plenty of places to relax in the sun and a great central location. Easy, level access also makes this home very suitable for less able or elderly holiday makers.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Lower Level
• Bedroom One: Queen Bed, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers, Electric Blanket. Glass door opening to deck. Fabulous views from your bed.
• Main Living Level
• Bedroom Two: Double bed, Wardrobe, Drawers. Glass doors opening to deck and views. Fabulous views from your bed.
• Bedroom Three: King Single Bed (extra large), Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers, Electric Blanket
• Other sleeping: Sofabed in lounge area
• Bathroom: Shower, Vanity, Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North Facing Decks - 3 or 4 north facing terraces of decking to choose from all with magnificent views and loads of sunshine opportunities
• Outdoor Table with 6 chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ with fuel provided
• Tennis Racquets
• Palm Beach is 10 minute walk or 2 mins by car.
• Childrens Playground at Palm Beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining opening to north facing decks and views
• SONY Flat Screen TV
• Stereo System and CD Player
• Electric Heating - wall panel and portable heaters (toasty and warm in winter!)
• Fully insulated for warmth
• Board Games
• Books and Magazines
• Good Cellphone Reception on all networks
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen
• Full Sized Fridge Freezer
• Electric Oven and hob
• Filtered water
• Food Processor
• Good Standard of Cookware
• Excellent standard of Dinnerware and Glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Clothes Line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 2 vehicles
• Street side Parking for additional vehicle
• Access from level parking directly into the house via small step onto deck at front door. Very suitable for elderly or less abled. (Bedroom 1 is accessed down internal stairs.)
The decks are terraced and of varying levels. No railings are provided and though the decks are less than 1 metre above ground they may not be suitable for small children, toddlers and crawling babies. The level parking and access makes this home very suitable for elderly or less abled. The bathroom is very spacious and roomy and 2 bedrooms are located on the living level. The main bedrooms is accessed via a flight of internal stairs with handrails.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$190|
|01 Dec - 21 Dec (Midweek)||$220|
|01 Dec - 21 Dec (Fri - Sat)||$250|
|22 Dec - 12 Jan||$450|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb||$350|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$200|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri, Sat, Pub Hols)||$250|
|Rates for four guests. Additional guests p/pax p/n||$25|
Plus Exit Cleaning $100
Linen can be provided $20 per person per stay. Please request at time of booking.
Rates based on 4 guests staying. Extra guests $25/person per night
1 night bookings off season - surcharge $75. May be booked no more than 2 weeks before arrival.
3rd night FREE deals May - Nov (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR Midweek Rates OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for:-
1 night off season surcharge $70. May be booked no more than 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
3 nights summer/spring public holiday weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 22 Dec - 31 Jan
Cats are permitted.
A small dog may be permitted upon request.
No smoking inside the property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Carolyn (Stayed in November)
“Brilliant property, brilliant weather. This was our third visit and won't be our last. The lovely house is like home but with way better views. Can thoroughly recommend. ”
Review by: Christine (Stayed in November)
“Amazing view, lovely peaceful spot. Really enjoyed my 2 week stay and would love to come and stay again. Christine”
Review by: Fiona (Stayed in July)
“Thanks, we absolutely loved our stay at ‘Seascape Palm Beach’; the views were fabulous and the beach close by, and the home was super comfortable. We were content just to sit on the deck and soak in the views and occasionally wander down to the beach for a winter’s walk. It was bliss – thank you, and thanks for allowing my fur-babies to be with us. I didn’t want to leave! It was all we expected and more!”