Sea Shell Cottage #193
from $225 to $395 per night
• Cute renovated cottage in almost seaside location.
• Direct access to secluded tidal beach
• 3 minutes drive to Oneroa Village & Oneroa Beach, Waiheke Island.
• Lovely gardens and beautiful seaviews - children very welcome
About This Property
This freshly renovated Waiheke Island 1950's cottage is set in a wonderful location with direct access to a lovely secluded tidal beach. Swimming is just delicious for at least 2 or 3 hours over the high tide. And when the tide is out, simply walk out over the sands to deeper water, or walk or drive over the hill to Little Oneroa Beach with it's all tide swimming. The large covered deck provides excellent alfresco living and dining and the lawns and gardens are a great foreground to the seaview. The open plan living and dining opens via french doors onto the covered deck. Excellent accommodation in a wonderful location.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, shelving and hanger (built in), wall mounted TV
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, shelving and hanger (built in)
• Bedroom 3 - Double bed with single bunk above, dressing table
• Bathroom - off kitchen. 1 step down. Newly renovated, shower, vanity and separate toilet which is accessed through the bathroom.
• Separate Toilet - accessed through bathroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:--
• Huge covered fenced (child safe) deck opening from living and bathroom/kitchen with seaviews and overlooking the garden (not fenced)
• Large level lawns with garden
• Timber outdoor furniture
• Gas BBQ
• Direct access to secluded tidal swimming beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living and dining opening via french door to deck.
• Comfortable furnishings 2 x 2 seater couches and dining seating for 4
• 40" TV with Freeview
• Video player
• DVD player
• Portable radio
• Enclosed Fire - fireplace
• Cooling fan x 3
• Heatpump air conditioning
• Cellphone reception good for all networks
• Full kitchen
• Microwave oven
• Nespresso pod machine
• coffee percolator
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• External clothes line and clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles on concrete driveway. Easy access from road.
• Easy access into house from parking - gentle slope down to deck and 1 or 2 steps up onto deck.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 20 Dec, Labour weekend||$225|
|21 Dec - 06 Jan||$395|
|07 Jan - 08 Feb||$320|
|09 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri & Sat), Easter||$320|
|09 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun to Thurs)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS $120 Exit Cleaning
PLUS $20 per person per stay Linen
Maximum 6 adults + 1 child under 15 years
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 10 Mar – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Midweek Rates OR discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Waitangi Weekends, Labour weekend
7 Nights 20 Dec - 10 Jan
3 Nights 11 Jan - 31 Jan, Easter
No smoking inside property please
Maximum 6 adults + 1 child under 15 years
May accepts small pets on application - dog friendly beach at the bottom of the garden!
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Brett (Stayed in December)
“This cottage is superb! Super comfortable beds. The property is well equipped and functions perfectly. I would revisit in a heartbeat!!”
Review by Vina (Stayed in January)
“Very comfortable, peaceful spot. Easy access to the beach..great outlook. Home was spotless and well maintained. Would recommend a stay here.”
Review by Henrietta (Stayed in January)
“We loved the location and wide drive way. Welcome coffee, milk in the fridge was nice. Love having the DVD player as well. Entertained my teenage daughters as there was no Wi Fi in the house.”
“Since these guests stayed in early 2017 WiFi has been installed so all guests now have WiFi. We hope you would like to visit us again! Kind regards Sheryl.”