Sea Glass Lookout #478
Oneroa area - Sandy Bay
from $350 to $750 per night
• Stunning designer home in grandstand position
• Beautiful views out over Hekerua and Sandy Bays
• High quality and very well appointed
• Free Unlimited high speed Wifi
About This Property
This absolutely stunning home is set on 2 levels in the heights of Sandy Bay and boasts endless views out over Hekerua and Sandy Bays. This brand new home has been beautifully designed into the landscape and this luxury property is very well appointed.
On the upper level you will find the master bedroom and ensuite with gorgeous views down through the valley. The main living area and kitchen are here also, with an open plan and spacious living and dining area and additional toilet. The high ceilings and natural colours fit seamlessly into the surroundings and provide and incredible sense of serenity. Wide internal stairs take you down to the the remaining 3 bedrooms each with their own private access to the lower deck. Here you will also find the main bathroom, the laundry area which hides in plain sight and a second lounge area.
This property is only a 5 minute drive from Oneroa Village and beaches, though is hidden away from the hustle and bustle of it all in a peaceful part of the island. Walk down to Sandy Bay, or head out to one of the islands most popular swimming beaches - Palm Beach is less than a 5 minute drive away and Onetangi is a 10 minute drive. Being in such a central location also means you are close to the supermarket and other stores.
This home is the perfect place to spend your summer Waiheke getaway, we promise you will never want to leave.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper level
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blankets, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bathroom 1: (Ensuite) Shower, vanity and toilet
• Bathroom 2: Toilet and hand basin
• Lower level
• Bedroom 2: Super King bed (can be converted to 2 long singles for additional $20), bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers.
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights and wardrobe.
• Bedroom 4: Queen bed, bedside tables and reading lights
• Bathroom 3: Shower, vanity and toilet
• Babies cot available on request - Guests to bring own bedding and linen.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large North facing child-safe deck on upper level
• Large north facing deck on lower level
• Outdoor areas - under development but perfect for exploring
• Outdoor table and seating for 10
• Outdoor Beanbags
• Webber Gas BBQ
• Close to bus stop
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Wood burner - Fire place
• Large flat screen TV with Freeview
• BOSE Stereo system and radio
• Ok cellphone coverage on all networks
• Unlimited high speed Wifi - Fibre
• Sky TV available through laptop - Skygo.
• Full size fridge freezer
• Additional bar fridge downstairs
• Electric oven
• Gas stovetop
• Nespresso machine
• Coffee plunger
• Food processor
• Excellent quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• 2 clothes airers
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access to the home is down approximately 20 stairs from the parking area. Access may not be suitable for the elderly or less abled
There are internal stairs at the property.
The lower deck while not high from the ground does not have railings .
While dogs may be permitted the home is not fully fenced
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)(3rd nt free)||$350|
|01 Nov - 16 Dec||$400|
|17 Dec - 17 Jan||$750|
|18 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$550|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (weekends)||$495|
|10 Feb - 31 Apr (midweek)||$450|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Plus $150 per booking for exit cleaning and $20/person for linen
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
5 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
No smoking in the home or on the deck please
Well behaved dogs possible on request. Security Deposit will be required.
Mature and family groups only please
Large doors on the southern side of the house are not to be used unless prior consent given.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Helen (Stayed in November)
“The accommodation was superb. Plenty of space, clean, well equipped kitchen, good location. We had a very relaxing weekend and a good catch up before the rush of Xmas sets in.”