Sandy Feet on Sandy Bay #117
Oneroa area - Sandy Bay
from $350 to $795 per night
• 100 metres level walk to safe, sandy swimming beach
• Views of Sandy Bay from living areas
• Fabulous spacious child friendly beach house
• Perfect for 2 - 3 families to share
• SKY TV
About This Property
This very large, freshly renovated, gorgeous spacious family beach house is very popular with holiday makers. Located just 100 metres easy level walk from Sandy Bay Beach or, in the opposite direction, 250 metres from Enclosure Bay Beach which is like a huge natural swimming pool, this property is perfect for 2 or 3 families to share. Sandy Bay Beach enjoys beautiful white sand and all tide swimming, plus it's small enough that it's very easy to keep an eye on the children.
The home is set on 2 levels and has been completely renovated throughout with a Monster sized deck opening via a bank of bifold doors from the living areas on the main (upper) level. The living areas are very generous and very spacious and there are lovely views to the bay from the living, dining, kitchen. and main bedroom. On the ground level are 3 more bedrooms and a second bathroom plus a very large covered deck with a child's rope swing and some seating. On the first floor are the main bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, a huge (and we mean huge!) L shaped living and dining area with views to the bay and the huge north facing deck.
This holiday home is in a fabulous location for families, especially those with small children and the huge room sizes make for a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - on upper (main living) level. King bed, wardrobe, drawers, bedside lighting. Enjoys ranch sliders on 2 sides opening to main deck on one side and smaller rear easterly deck on the other. Enjoy wonderful views from bed.
• Bedroom 2 - on lower level. Queens bed
• Bedroom 3 - on lower level. Queen bed
• Bedroom 4 - on lower level. 1 set of bunks (2 beds), 1 king single and trundle (can pop up to a king bed for additional $20 fee)
• Bathroom 1 - on upper level. Shower, vanity, toilet within.
• Bathroom 2 - on lower level. Shower, vanity, toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Monster sized north facing deck opening from living via bifold doors.
• Second very large and partly covered deck on ground level
• Third smaller deck on eastern side of home, opening via ranch sliders from main bedroom.
• A beautiful beach is only 100 metres away.
• 2 sets of outdoor furniture
• X2 sun umbrellas
• Gas BBQ
• Spacious grounds
• Child's rope swing on lower level deck
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living and dining with views to Sandy Bay opening to huge north-facing deck.
• TV - Plasma
• SKY TV - Basic
• Electric heating
• Air conditioning
• Cellphone reception good
• Board Games, Cards, Magazines and Books
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• New, modern full size kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer with water/ice
• Nespresso machine
• Standard of dinnerware, glassware and cookware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• External clothes line and clothes airer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking (plenty)
• Access to the house is via approximately 10-15 steps up from the parking area
Please note that while pets are permitted, the property is not fenced and there are not gates on any of the decks.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 14 Oct||$350|
|15 Oct - 17 December||$395|
|18 Dec - 11 Jan||$795|
|12 Jan - 9 Feb, Easter||$495|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Hols)||$495|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$395|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS exit cleaning $180 per booking and linen at $20/person
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free).
Or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 22 Dec - 17 Jan
5 Nights 16 Dec - 22 Dec and 17 Jan - 31 Jan
Small pets may be considered on application
No smoking inside property, please
Family groups only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by shea (Stayed in March)
“Great place, Couldn't recommend more.”
Review by Ashleigh (Stayed in February)
“Awesome place to stay, nice and clean & perfect for what we needed. Highly recommend! ”
Review by Susan (Stayed in February)
“Lovely place to stay in a really great area, ideally situated between 2 beautiful beaches. It has a great outlook into the bay and onto bush clad hill opposite, felt very private.
The house itself catered well for our extended family of 7 adults, ”