Oneroa Area - Little Oneroa
from $190 to $390 per night
• Simply gorgeous! The photos do not do justice to this wonderful designer home!
• Magical mature native bush setting, sundrenched decks & fabulous open plan living
• 10-12 mins walk to Little Oneroa Beach & Store or 8-10 mins to lovely Hekerua Bay - Free Wifi
About This Property
You will feel a world away from the real world in this fabulous, stylish Waiheke Island designer home. Nestled in the peace and tranquility of magical mature native NZ bush, Refugio is walking distance to the cafes, restaurants and shops of Oneroa Village and even closer to 2 of Waiheke's beautiful beaches at Little Oneroa and Hekerua Bay.
The accommodation is set on 3 separate levels with the fabulous open plan living, dining, kitchen and deck on the middle level which separates and gives privacy to the 2 bedrooms on the upper and lower levels. The master bedroom suite is on the lower level and has it's own sundrenched deck, while the 2nd bedroom and childrens' sleeping loft is on the upper level.
This gorgeous home will give you the very best in holiday living with spacious rooms, a large deck and walks through the magical native bush.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Lower Level
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lamps, clothing storage and hanging. Wide sliding doors opening to large sunny deck and the native bush surrounds and beautiful views.
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, bathtub, vanity and toilet. Laundry facilities are included in this bathroom. Located immediately outside the door of bedroom 1.
• Upper Level
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lamps, clothing storage and hanging. Ranch slider opening to the native bush surrounds. Beautiful views.
• Bathrooms 2 - Located just a few steps up from the open plan living area and a few steps down from bedroom 2. Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Other Sleeping - Childrens' Sleeping Loft within Bedroom 2. 2 single mattresses. Available only for use by children under the age of 16 years.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Fabulous sundrenched deck framed by an ancient pohutukawa tree and beautiful mature native bush, northwest facing.
• 2nd large deck on lower level opening from bedroom 1.
• Outdoor table and 6 chairs
• Gas BBQ (hooded)
• Formed stairs and paths through native bush
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Middle Level
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining opening to large sunny deck and grounds
• Stylish, quality furnishings throughout
• Flat screen TV with internet connection (own accounts required for Netflix etc)
• Freeview TV
• Free broadband wireless internet - free wifi
• Stereo CD player
• MP3 / Ipod dock
• Enclosed woodburner fireplace - fire
• Air conditioning - Heatpump for heating and cooling
• Games, books and magazines
• Cellphone mobile reception ok
• Full sized fridge and freezer
• Full sized electric oven
• Gas hob
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine - top loader
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes airer
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy Off street parking for 2 vehicles in level gravel drive-through at road side
• Access from parking down approx 15 steps to house entry. Some steps are steep. Others do not have a handrail. Access may be difficult for less abled.
Access from parking could be difficult for elderly or less abled. Please ask for details.
Because the house is sited below the large pohutukawa trees the water is slightly discoloured but is safe to consume.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$190|
|01 Dec - 19 Dec||$280|
|20 Dec - 07 Jan||$390|
|08 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$360|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$250|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Public Holidays)||$295|
Extras & Additional Costs
PLUS Exit Cleaning $120 and Linen $20 per person per stay.
Maximum 4 Adults plus 2 children
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 Apr – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends & Waiheke 1/2 Marathon weekend 4th night Free, Easter 5th night free).
Or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire.
Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends or in conjunction with midweek rates.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 Nights 21 - 25 Dec & 08 - 31 Jan, Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 07 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Brad (Stayed in May)
“Great place to stay, beautiful piece of Bush outlook with a huge amount of bird life, great island, everything was perfect, thank you ”
Review by Maren (Stayed in January)
“We loved this home in the middle of Waiheke bush and very close to beautiful Hekerua Bay. We felt incredibly welcome and had a wonderful relaxing time. The house is compact and is will equipped.
It has two lovely deckings and most of the day the big tree, which the house seems to have been built into, provided shade for us. It would have been great to have sun lounges, but that was the only thing that we missed. We stayed for over 4 weeks and it was still sad to leave. We can highly recommend this Holiday home.
Review by Julie (Stayed in November)
“Absolutely perfect. Had a lovely time and planning to come back. It was exactly as described, beautifully clean and the beds were comfortable. ”