Paradise on Palm - By the Beach #485
Palm Beach - Beachfront Reserve
from $495 to $1095 per night
• Executive four bedroom home in beachfront reserve location
• Direct access to the sands of Palm Beach plus fabulous outdoor areas
• Magnificent, grandstand views over Palm Beach & Hauraki Gulf
• Modern, well appointed executive kitchen. Quality furnishings
About This Property
Simply Fabulous! This wonderful executive home is high set in a beautiful and unique beachfront Palm Beach position providing you with privacy, amazing close views and direct access to the beach, being located right beside the beachfront reserve - in fact you can walk just 30 metres through the bushes & reserve straight onto the sand! Gorgeous beach and bay views are provided for your enjoyment from the living areas and decks and it's just sooooo close to the beach and the sea that the sound of the waves on the beach will lull you to sleep at night. Relax on the beautful spacious decks and watch the world go by below and enjoy seeing the yachts come and go in the bay.
This home has an excellent modern and well appointed kitchen though if cooking doesn't 'do' it for you, then just wander down the driveway and across the road to enjoy the delights of the lovely Arcadia Bar and Bistro, offering fabulous breakfasts, lunches and dinners as well as great coffee. The Palm Beach Store & cafe (with fabulous coffee and wonderful toasties!) is also right there too! You won't need to leave the bay! And we think it very likely you won't want to ever leave the bay!
If the many restaurants and cafes, and the selection of interesting shops of Oneroa Village call to you, it's a quick and easy 5 minute drive to the centre of the village or why not jump on the bus from just across the road and enjoy a scenic ride to or from Oneroa. Taxi's are also plentiful and available day or night with a taxi into Oneroa Village being only around $20 - $25. Palm Beach is wonderfully central on Waiheke Island, making it easy and quick to access the many world renowned Waiheke Island Vineyards and Wineries With such a fabulous location and such magnificent closeup and yet grandstand views, this stunning executive home will be sure to please!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - upper level. Queen bed, electric blanket, bedside tables & lighting, drawers.
• Bathroom 1 - upper living level. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• Bedroom 2 - lower level. Queen bed, electric blanket, bedside table & lighting and drawers, ranch slider opening to deck & view. .
• Bedroom 3 - lower level. Double bed, electric blanket, bedside table & lighting and drawers, ranch slider opening to deck & view.
• Bedroom 4 - lower level. Double bed, electric blanket, bedside table & lighting and drawers, ranch slider opening to deck & view.
• Bathroom 2 - lower level. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Beachfront location for easy access to a fabulous beach playground and grassy reserve
• Seaview beachview Hauraki Gulf view
• Two spacious North West facing decks with wonderful beach and seaviews
• Quality timber Outdoor table and chairs
• Sun Loungers
• Additional deck chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ (large) new 2019
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living opening onto spacious deck with lovely views over beautiful Palm Beach and Hauraki Gulf
• 50 inch flat screen Smart TV
• Sky TV
• Bluetooth Stereo and CD player
• Board games (eg Monopoly, Scrabble, Cluedo)
• Portable cooling fans x 2
• Oil column heaters x 3
• Good cellphone reception
• Unlimited high speed wireless broadband internet WiFi
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Modern, designer full kitchen
• Double dishdrawer dishwasher
• Full sized fridge freezer
• Full sized oven and stove
• Coffee machine and grinder
• Microwave oven
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware is plentiful and of excellent standard
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Internal and external washing lines
• Iron and ironing board
• Property is situated at the rear of a shared concrete driveway (one other home only) up from the road with parking for 1-2 cars (no turning).
• Access to the property from the parking is via 40-50 (approx) well formed wooden stairs from the parking area.
Access to the property is via 40-50 (approx) well formed wooden stairs from the parking area. Not recommended for less abled or disabled guests. Please no children under 12 years for safety reasons.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl pub hol w'ends) - 6 guests||$495|
|Queens Birthday and Labour weekend - 6 guests||$595|
|01 Dec - 19 Dec - 6 guests||$695|
|20 Dec - 10 Jan - 6 guests||$1095|
|11 Jan - 9 Feb, Easter - 6 guests||$895|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek) - 6 guests||$550|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Pub Hol W'nds) - 6 guests||$895|
|Additional guests (p/person p/night)||$30|
Rates based on six guests staying - additional guests 2 years and over p/person p/night
Plus $150 per night for exit cleaning and $20/person for linen.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for -
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 22 Dec - 18 Jan
5 nights 19 Jan - 31 Jan
Guests are respectfully asked not to wear shoes inside the home due to the timber flooring
Children under 12 years not permitted for safety reasons
Mature adult groups only please
Sorry pets are not permitted at this home
No smoking on the property please