Panarui Orchid Studio #409
from $150 to $195 per night
• Fabulous 180 degree views with expansive Island vistas
• Centrally located - close to Onetangi, Ostend and Palm Beach
• Spacious covered outdoor area
• 15 - 20 mins walk to Onetangi or Palm Beach
About This Property
This modern and stylish Waiheke Island studio apartment is in a great central Island location just a few minutes drive to either Palm Beach or Onetangi Beach. You can wander down the hill to the lovely Casita Miro Vineyard and enjoy Sangria and a wonderful platter or a sumptuous evening meal. The supermarket and local organic shop is a short walk down the road as well to pick up your supplies!
This fabulous studio is very close to the golf course for a round of golf!
This lovely studio is one of two within the complex with the owners private residence above. The apartments are purpose built and your privacy is assured! The apartments do interconnect if you are looking to accommodate a larger group - perfect for when you want to share a holiday but also require your 'own space'.
Relax and enjoy the stunning views and peaceful scenery from this magical island studio.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Studio apartment - Queen bed, bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe, drawers
• Other sleeping - Double sofabed
• Bathroom - Shower, vanity, toilet within
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Lovely paved outdoor courtyard with 180 degree views
• Outdoor table and 2 chairs
• Lovely grounds
• Talk to the onsite owners about sea kayaking and guided tours!
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• LCD TV with Freeview
• Good cellphone reception
• Bar fridge, kettle and toaster
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Parking outside the apartment, excellent access, lower level apartment
The apartments are not suitable for children.
One of two apartments within complex.
Apartments can interconnect with each other making this an excellent option for two couples. Please see ID number 408 http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=408
The owners do live on site on the upper level but your privacy is assured.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$150|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$175|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$195|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb||$185|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$185|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rate includes 1 couple.
Extra persons - $25 per person per night plus one-off linen fee of $30.
1 night surcharge $60 off-peak and $85 peak (available within 2 weeks off season and 1 week peak)
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights Except for -
1 night Surcharge $60 off-peak and $85 peak (available until 31 October 2020)
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Sorry, children not permitted
No smoking in apartments please
Mature groups over the New Year period only thank you
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Emma (Stayed in February)
“It was great! Lovely little setting. Helpful hosts :-) we’ll be back!”
Review by Helen (Stayed in February)
“I want to say that we really enjoyed staying there. The rooms are like five star hotels. Very nice,clean,big and roomy,the location is perfect. A very nice place and the view is awesome. I would so recommend this place for anyone that is thinking of a holiday on the beach. Very close to the beach,you will feel like you are lying on the beach. Thank you very much for your hospitality, we will be back. Paranui Hibicuss and Orchid, You rock. A very satisfied customer. Thank you and keep up the good work.”
Review by Peter (Stayed in February)
“Our stay on the island was excellent. The unit we rented was extremely well presented and very clean, with some amazing views. Dave, our host, was polite and helpful while ensuring he didn’t intrude or interfere with our weekend. We would definitely come back to stay again.”