Palm View - Above the Bay #486
from $200 to $450 per night
• Gorgeous modern home with glorious views and vistas & just 400 metres to Little Palm Beach
• Beautifully presented and with a wonderful ambiance & great indoor - outdoor flow
• Lovely level grounds and gardens and easy access from the off street parking
• Pleasant 40 minute walk or a quick 5 mins drive to the centre of Oneroa Village
About This Property
This beautifully presented and oh so comfortable home is set in a wonderful north facing and sundrenched position high above beautiful Little Palm Beach and enjoys magnificent views over Mawhitapana Bay and out over Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf. It's just 400 metres down the Mawhitipana Reserve walking track to Little Palm Beach and Palm Beach. And if you're feeling the urge for ice creams or coffees or a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner out, its a lovely 20 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) to the Palm Beach Store and the Arcadia Bar & Bistro. Oneroa Village is only 5 minutes drive away and is also a very pleasant 40 minute walk and there you'll find a good selection of interesting shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, banks and the famous Waiheke Cinema!
The home is set mainly on ground level with only the main bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the upper level. The ground floor is spacious and airy with plenty of wide doors opening to the large deck, lovely sunshine, beautiful views and the well maintained sheltered terrace and gardens, plus there is a lovely level lawn to laze about upon! A perfect spot for those looking for a quality home in a great location, close to the 'action' but far enough away to enjoy the peace of Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Upper level. SuperKing bed, drawers
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 - 2 x King Single beds, bedside table, reading lights
• Bathroom 1 - Shower over bathtub, vanity, separate toilet
• Bathroom 2 - Shower, vanity, separate toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious and sundrenched northfacing deck looking out to the views. Deck has a 1 metre drop at the front.
• Second south facing deck at the rear of the home
• Paved terrace area set amongst the lovely gardens
• Large, level gardens and grass section, great for games.
• The property is fully fenced.
• Outdoor table and seating in each outdoor living area
• Sun umbrella
• Webber Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Large Sony 80inch TV
• Sky TV hookup available - bring your own Sky box
• Portable radio
• Portable CD player
• Electric Heating
• Wood burner Fire - fireplace
• Air Conditioning / Heat pump
• Boardgames and magazines
• Broadband wireless internet - high speed WIFI
• Cellphone reception good
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge & freezer
• Full sized gas oven
• Gas hob / stove
• (please note there is not a microwave)
• Food processor
• Standard of dinner & glassware and cookware is good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric Clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron & Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles in level driveway by the home. Additional parking on street on the berm for 2 vehicles.
• Easy access into the house via 3 or 4 steps up from parking area
• Level section
• IMPORTANT NOTES:-
• Suitable for less able guests who are able to access the house via 3 or 4 steps up from the parking.
Level easy access with only 3 or 4 steps up from the parking. Suitable for less abled.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (excl Labour W'end) 3rd NIGHT FREE||$200|
|01 Dec - 20 Dec, Labour W'end||$220|
|21 Dec - 07 Jan||$450|
|08 Jan - 09 Feb (all days)||$320|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Easter)||$320|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$275|
Plus $140 for exit cleaning & $20 per person for linen
3rd night FREE May to Nov (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum stay except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 21 Dec - 31 Jan
No smoking at this property please
Sorry, pets are not permitted at this home