Palm View - Above the Bay #486
from $450 to $450 per night
• Gorgeous modern home with glorious views and vistas & just 400 metres to Little Palm Beach
• Beautifully presented and with a wonderful ambiance & great indoor - outdoor flow
• Lovely level grounds and gardens and easy access from the off street parking
• Pleasant 40 minute walk or a quick 5 mins drive to the centre of Oneroa Village
About This Property
This beautifully presented and oh so comfortable home is set in a wonderful north facing and sundrenched position high above beautiful Little Palm Beach and enjoys magnificent views over Mawhitapana Bay and out over Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf. It's just 400 metres down the Mawhitipana Reserve walking track to Little Palm Beach and Palm Beach. And if you're feeling the urge for ice creams or coffees or a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner out, its a lovely 20 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) to the Palm Beach Store and the Arcadia Bar & Bistro. Oneroa Village is only 5 minutes drive away and is also a very pleasant 40 minute walk and there you'll find a good selection of interesting shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, banks and the famous Waiheke Cinema!
The home is set mainly on ground level with only the main bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the upper level. The ground floor is spacious and airy with plenty of wide doors opening to the large deck, lovely sunshine, beautiful views and the well maintained sheltered terrace and gardens, plus there is a lovely level lawn to laze about upon! A perfect spot for those looking for a quality home in a great location, close to the 'action' but far enough away to enjoy the peace of Waiheke Island.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper level
• Bedroom 1 - Upper level. SuperKing bed, drawers
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, vanity,
• Separate toilet 1
• Main level
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 - Super King bed (can be split to two singles at a cost of $20), bedside table, reading lights
• Bathroom 2 - Main bathroom with Shower over bathtub, vanity
• Separate toilet 2
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious and sundrenched northfacing deck looking out to the views. Deck has a 1 metre drop at the front.
• Second south facing deck at the rear of the home
• Paved terrace area set amongst the lovely gardens
• Large, level gardens and grass section, great for games.
• The property is fully fenced.
• Outdoor table and seating in each outdoor living area
• Sun umbrella
• Webber Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Large Sony 80inch TV
• Sky TV hookup available - bring your own Sky box
• Portable radio
• Portable CD player
• Electric Heating
• Wood burner Fire - fireplace
• Air Conditioning / Heat pump
• Boardgames and magazines
• Broadband wireless internet - high speed WIFI
• Cellphone reception good
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge & freezer
• Full sized gas oven
• Food processor
• Standard of dinner & glassware and cookware is good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric Clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron & Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles in level driveway by the home. Additional parking on street on the berm for 2 vehicles.
• Easy access into the house via 3 or 4 steps up from parking area
• Level section
• Suitable for less abled.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit cleaning $260
Linen $20 per person.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum stay except for:-
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 21 Dec - 31 Jan
4 nights February
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Carol (Stayed in March)
“We really enjoyed our time at this lovely holiday home. Very comfortable, light and airy.
Could not figure out how use TV but as we were busy most of the time it wasn’t much of an issue.
Would definitely recommend this lovely holiday home to others.”