from $295 / night
Palm Beach Magic - Spa Pool
• Charming family holiday home with SPA POOL, Wood fired Pizza Oven & WiFi internet
• Walk to Palm Beach Waiheke Island & Palm Beach Store in 5-6 minutes
• Wonderful northern sea views & 2 spacious sun drenched decks
• Dishwasher, child friendly, trampoline, portacot, highchair, pet friendly & fenced.
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children
- Bedroom 1: SuperKing
- Bedroom 2: King Single, Single
- Bedroom 3: King Single, Single
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Lounge1: Sofabed Double
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 8 Guests.
- Pets possible on application. If permitted the Pet fee is $5 per night per pet.
- Service Fee $18
- Portacot available, guests to bring own bedding, all linen & towel for this if required.
- During the Christmas/January period bookings run weekend to weekend
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- Please bring both top & bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels. If using sleeping bags, bottom sheet & pillow cases must be used.
- Pillows & duvets will be provided at the property.
Option 2 - Linen Provided
- Linen costs are per bed (not per person) and include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen.
- Single bed $20 per bed. Double bed $40 per bed.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $150.
Discounts & Deals
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Jana (Stayed in December)
“We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Palm Beach Magic! The house was perfect for our needs and we felt so comfortable. The spa and pizza oven was a great bonus. The views amazing!
Would definately return!”
Review by Ursula (Stayed in October)
“Amazing property. Everything we needed and more. Great views and short walk to palm beach. 😊🌴”
Review by Carol (Stayed in March)
“Really loved this place. Beautiful views. Loved the sunny deck and really loved how the french doors opened both sides to separate decks. Spa was great too. Very comfortable all round and yes, we will definitely book again. Thanks.”
“Thanks Carol, that's wonderful to hear you had such a great time. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.”