Palm Beach Magic #2
from $280 to $480 per night
• Modern timber family home with SPA POOL, Wood fired Pizza Oven & WiFi internet
• 5-6 minutes walk to Palm Beach Waiheke Island & Store
• Wonderful northern sea views - 2 large sunny decks
• Dishwasher, child friendly, trampoline, portacot, highchair
About This Property
This lovely warm and friendly Waiheke Island holiday home is in great location just 5-6 minutes walk to enjoy a swim or a laze at Palm Beach, Waiheke. You will enjoy the lovely seaviews over the Hauraki Gulf from most rooms and from the 2 spacious decks which open via 2 sets of double french doors from the open plan living and dining area, giving the home a wonderful ambiance and excellent indoor/outdoor flow with loads of sunshine all through the day. Laze in the sunshine on the deck and enjoy to beautiful views over Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf from this lovely Waiheke Holiday House, or relax in the spa pool with a glass or wine, the choice is yours. The wood fired pizza oven provides an excellent evening's entertainment - see who can make the most interesting and unique pizza! When it's time to swim or play at the beach or playground, it's a pleasant 5 or 6 minute walk down to Palm Beach. If the cafe's call to you, Oneroa Village is a quick 5 mins drive away and has a great selection of cafes, shops and restaurants for you to choose from as well as banks, the cinema, the Waiheke art gallery and the post office. Inside this lovely home you will find beautiful polished timber floors on the ground floor, while the upper level is carpeted. The three bedrooms and main bathroom are located on the upper level. You will just love the fabulous seaviews from the huge window in the main bedroom! The main living level contains open plan living, dining and kitchen, opening onto the 2 decks, plus a utility/laundry space which also includes a shower-shower/shub and a bench & cupbaord with a fitted stainless steel sink. The 2nd toilet with small vanity and mirror is also on this level, along with small office desk area. The spa pool is located on the rear deck and is quite private and with a lovely bushy green aspect. From the rear deck it's just one step down onto the lawn where the trampoline is located. This is a warm, friendly and child friendly home away from home. (Toddlers or babies on the go? see notes below)
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upper level
• Bedroom 1 - Super King bed, bedside tables and bedside lighting, small shelves & hanging, electric blanket. Beautiful, expansive northern seaview & views over the Hauraki Gulf through huge north facing window while laying in bed. 2nd flatscreen TV & DVD in main bedroom.
• Bedroom 2 - 1 king single bed, 1 single bed, bedside table & lighting, wardrobe with hanging & shelves, electric blankets.
• Bedroom 3 - 1 king single bed,1 single bed, bedside table & lighting, electric blankets.
• Bathroom 1 - Tile and glass shower, double basin vanity with huge mirror reflecting the wonderful seaviews. Heated towel rail.
• Toilet 1 - Separate Toilet
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot (guests provide own cot blanket, pillow and linen)
• Living level
• Other Sleeping - High quality sofa bed in living with innerspring mattress and slat base. Electric blanket.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower/shub (shower sized bathtub), round stainless sink(doubles as laundry sink) set into a bench, mirror. Located in a spacious Utility room with washing machine & dryer. .
• Powder Room/Toilet - separate toilet with small vanity and mirror.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Double french doors opening onto large sunny decks on both sides of living area
• 2 large decks both with seaviews - Enjoy the sun on the back deck in the morning and the front deck in the afternoon.
• Deck 1 - northside and high off the ground with magical views. French doors opening from living.
• Deck 2 -southeast side with seaview to the north. One step down onto the lawns at one end. (see notes below). French doors opening from living area.
• Quality timber & canvas Outdoor furniture on both decks. (seating for 10)
• Large Sun Umbrellas on each deck (market style). Back deck sun umbrella is a huge 3.5 metre automatic lift cantilever style.
• Large Gas BBQ 4 Burner stainless steel with hood
• Wood fire Pizza Oven outdoor fireplace
• Spa Pool on rear deck with locking lid (note not fenced)
• Trampoline on lawn off rear deck (large older style with new mat & new safety pads). Easy to keep an eye on those using it.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living kitchen and dining opening onto decks
• Good quality, comfortable furnishings
• TV - LCD Widescreen HD 32 inch, HDMI port
• TV (2nd) flatscreen with HDMI port and DVD player in main bedroom.
• Freeview x 2 (both standard reception and satellite in living, standard in bedroom)
• Freeview satellite TV Recorder in living room
• Chromecast internet TV player (with unlimited ultra fast internet)
• DVD player x 2 (in living and bedroom 1)
• MP3 connection for Android and iphone or ipod
• Heating - Very efficient gas heating keeps the entire house warm. The house is fully insulated and is north facing with lots of windows on both levels to let the sun shine in. In the cooler months when the sun is lower, the house is a real suntrap. An air pump also brings the hot air from the upper levels back down to the lower levels when it is switched on.
• Cooling - Cooling fans are provided for each bedroom. There is an electric roof vent which allows the hot air to escape from upper level when it is switched on. Downstairs, there are french doors on opposite sides of the living area to allow a wonderful cross flow of the natural sea breezes, plus a glass sliding door at the other end of the house to allow good air flow through.
• Books, Board games, cards
• Cellphone reception good
• Ultra high speed Fibre - Unlimited ultra fast Free WiFi broadband internet
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full, well equipped kitchen
• Extra large sized refrigerator
• Matching full sized freezer (3 drawers available at a minimum)
• Dish-drawer Double Dishwasher
• Stainless Steel Gas hob 4 burner
• Stainless Steel Electric Oven
• Microwave oven
• Breadmaker (with instructions!!)
• Coffee plunger - 2 plungers
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of very good standard
• Gas heating
• Automatic front loading washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes Line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Access to level parking below house via wide concrete driveway sloping up from the road
• Carport and level parking for 3 vehicles (there is room to turn to drive out if only 2 cars, ie 1 car in carport and 1 car in end of drive)
• Note: Carport is not available Aug - Oct 2018. Parking still available for 2 vehicles side by side but no turning available to drive out. It's not a difficult driveway to reverse out of.
• Access from parking below the house is via double set of timber stairs leading up to front deck. There is a child/pet gate at the top of these steps.
A small side part of the rear deck is approx 1 metre high and has a planter in front with large & spiky plants. It would need a very determined small Tarzan or Jane to get through. Spa Pool, also located on rear deck, has locking cover and is not fenced. There is a gate on the front deck at top of stairs. Note the property is only partially fenced but the house located at the rear of the land and is well away from the road.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$280|
|Queens Birthday & Labour Weekends (4th night free deals)||$295|
|01 Dec - 20 Dec||$420|
|21 Dec - 04 Jan||$550|
|05 Jan - 18 Jan||$420|
|19 Jan - 31 Jan (excl Anniversary w'end)||$320|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (plus Anniversary W'end, Weekends & Public Holidays)||$420|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (Mon - Thurs discount rate)||$320|
- Plus Exit cleaning $150 per booking
- Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay. Please request at time of booking.
- Winter & spring 3rd night free deals (see conditions)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (or 4th night free for Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends).
Midweek Discount rates - please see rates schedule
Long stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for:-
4 nights Easter
7 nights 21 Dec - 10 February
* Anniversary weekend special 2019* 3 nt minimum stay
Between 20 Dec and late January must be booked weekend to weekend
Non-shedding dogs may be permitted on application
Suitable for families of 6 Adults maximum plus 2 small children
No smoking inside home, please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Jason (Stayed in October)
“We absolutely loved the place! Made some delicious pizza’s as well.
Review by: Laynie (Stayed in October)
“We really enjoyed waiheke, the accommodation was clean and tidy and had everything we needed.
Everything was as you said to check in and we were settled in easily and the property was easy to find.
Review by: Tammy (Stayed in October)
“The house was perfect and had an excellent location. We ended up spending more time there in the spa than originally intended, because the house was so warm and inviting.
Will definitely recommend and hopefully have an opportunity to use again.”