Onetangi Escape #430
from $175 to $350 per night
• Stunning valley views out over Onetangi, Waiheke Island native NZ bush
• Just a quick few mins drive to beautiful Onetangi beach and restaurants
• Tranquil and private location with a large sunny deck
• Well presented open plan home with free WIFI
About This Property
Just a short few minutes drive from ever popular Onetangi Beach this lovely light, bright and modern Waiheke Island holiday home enjoys wonderful privacy and breathtaking views over valley and hills covered in beautiful native New Zealand forest. Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of Onetangi centre, this lovely home is private and secluded complete with sun drenched decks for you to relax and take in the vistas. Take a moment to enjoy the quiet and listen for the call of the native NZ kereru and Tui.
The lovely open plan living, dining and kitchen along with 2 bedrooms and bathroom are all located on the 1 level and the wrap around decks make indoor - outdoor flow simple and inviting. With a fully equipped, open plan kitchen this Onetangi holiday home has everything you need for a peaceful getaway. As well as being only a few minutes drive to Onetangi beach, this Waiheke holiday home is just a few minutes drive away from a number of award winning restaurants and vineyards. Oneroa Village is an easy 10-15 minute drive away and here you'll find many more restaurants and cafe's, as well as a range of eclectic shops and the best gelato on the Island! If you enjoy lazing in the sunshine enjoying views forever, this may just be the holiday home for you!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1- Queen bed, wardrobe, reading lamp and table. Has views out over the valley
• Bedroom 2- Queen bed, wardrobe, reading lamps and table. Has french doors opening to the rear deck
• Bathroom - Shower, vanity and toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large north - west - south west facing deck with magnificent valley views
• Excellent quality outdoor sofa furniture
• Small table and 2 outdoor chairs
• Glass balustrades for uninterruped viewing pleasure
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Flat screen TV - please note there is not a TV aerial. The TV is connected to the internet for access to services such as Netflix.
• High speed Unlimited broadband internet - WIFI
• DVD player
• Electric heating x2
• Cooling fan
• Board games
• Good cellphone coverage for Spark
• Lounge and dining areas open via glass doors to the wrap around decks.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen with huge bench and wonderful views
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Electric oven
• Electric stovetop
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Electric wok
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• On street parking only - 2 parks are located about 10 metres away from the path to the house. If these parks are not available there is plenty of on street parking about 50 metres away.
• Access is via steps down from the road. May be difficult for elderly or less abled.
Access to the house is via 30 steps down from the road to the front door which is on the upper level of the house. A further set of stairs inside the home takes you down to the living and bedrooms.
Access may not be suitable for elderly or less abled guests.
The deck has glass balustrade however children should be supervised.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (except Labour weekend)||$175|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec, Labour Weekend||$195|
|16 Dec - 25 Dec||$225|
|26 Dec - 10 Jan||$350|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb||$275|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thrs)||$195|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri & Sat, Public Holidays)||$225|
Extras & Additional Costs
Plus Exit Cleaning $90 per booking
Plus Linen $25 per person per stay
**Please note, this property is for sale, bookings may only be taken within six weeks of arrival**
Discounts & Special Deals
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
4 Nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
No Smoking inside the property please
Sorry pets are not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Rob and Robyn (Stayed in March)
“We loved our stay on Waiheke and plan to return in the future. Yes your website was an accurate representation of the property.”