Oneroa Secret Garden Pohutukawa #387
Oneroa - Church Bay
from $195 to $295 per night
• Stylish new detached Studio Apartment in Secret Garden location
• 4-5 mins walk to Oneroa Village shops, cafes and beach
• Close to Mudbrick, Cable Bay, The Estate and Lavender Hill
• Air Conditioning - Heatpump. WIFI. SKY TV. HD Recorder. Wheelchair access
About This Property
The photos just don't do justice to this sparkling new and oh so stylish and fresh this lovely apartment is set in a tranquil 'secret garden' in the heart of Oneroa. Located at the entry to Church Bay, Oneroa Secret Garden is also very close to venues and wineries such as Mudbrick, Cable Bay, The Estate and Lavender Hill. Relax on your own private sunny deck and enjoy the views of the beautifully landscaped garden, or meander along the garden boardwalk to the outdoor sitting area at the top of the garden where you can enjoy the sunshine and views over the Secret Garden. When the shops and cafes call to you, it's an easy 4 or 5 minute wander along to the centre of Oneroa Village where there is a good selection of cafes, restaurants and shops. The apartment is one of two separate buildings, set side by side and with another beautifully landscaped garden between them and the owners residence. The 2 apartments are each very private from each other and also from the owners residence and the road. Wide glass sliding doors which open onto your private sunny deck give the apartment a wonderful, sunny garden outlook. Everything about the apartment is brand new (late 2014)from the building itself to the facilities and furnishings provided and the attention that has been given to the smallest detail for your comfort shows. This lovely property is a perfect base for couples or friends to enjoy the pleasures of Waiheke together! Paua Apartment can be found at ID 386 and is identical except that it does not offer wheelchair access. Both apartments have open plan bathrooms and Pohutukawa includes a fold-away bench in the shower.
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:- Paua Apartment is identical & does not have wheelchair access.
• Super King Bed (can be converted into two Singles on request at cost of $20)
• Reading Lights, Electric Blankets, Wardrobe
• Portacot with linen and bedding available on request (cost $25)
• Bathroom: Open plan. Roll in shower with fold-away bench seat, Vanity, Toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Northwest facing deck with views over the 'Secret Garden'
• Outdoor Table and two Chairs
• Sun lounger
• Gas BBQ
• Boardwalk to Secret Garden with additional Table and Chairs
• Short walk to beaches and to the centre of Oneroa Village
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Excellent quality furnishings throughout (new late 2014)
• 32" TV
• Sky TV (some Sports)
• DVD Player
• Hard Drive TV Recorder
• Heatpump / Airconditioning
• Good Cellphone Reception
• Wireless Broadband Internet
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Under Bench Fridge with small Freezer compartment
• Twin elements cooktop
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Excellent Standard of Dinnerware and Glassware
• Clothes Line
• Iron & Ironing board
• Washing Machine and clothes dryer can be made available on request
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 1 Vehicle
• Additional On street parking available.
• Access is via a ramp suitable for wheelchairs and with handrails
Pohutukawa Apartment is located beside Paua Apartment but each are quite private from the other. Pohutukawa Apartment provides wheelchair access. Details of Paua Apartment at ID 386
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 19 Dec||$225|
|20 Dec - 11 Jan||$295|
|12 Jan- 30 Apr - Fri-Sat-PubHol||$275|
|12 Jan- 30 Apr - Midweek||$225|
|Complex can sleep 4 Paua Apartment at ID 386 from||$195|
Linen and Exit Cleaning are included in the nightly rate.
NB - Sleeps 2 includes 1 Apartment, Sleeps 4 includes 2 Apartments
Paua Apartment can be found at ID 386
Rate includes various toiletries: Quality Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Body lotion, shower cap, makeup remover pads & soap
Rate includes basic Kitchen Supplies: Sachets of English Breakfast tea, lemon tea, instant and plunger coffee, hot chocolate and milk.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free)
Or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Two bath towels and one beach towel are provided per person
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 nights except for:-
1 night off season 1 May - 30 Sep (may be booked not more than 10 days before arrival. Surcharge $40)
3 nights Easter & Summer public holiday weekends
3 nights 24 December - 11 January
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Smoking permitted outside only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Denise (Stayed in October)
“We loved out stay in the Pohutukawa apartment overlooking a lovely secret garden! We needed a wheelchair friendly place to stay and were greeted by our very friendly hosts who assisted us unloading our hoist and offered assistance and generosity throughout our stay, without invading our privacy. The seat in the shower, ramp and open floor plan made wheelchair access and hoist movement easy. Little treats were enjoyed and our third night was free. Thank you Josie for being so good about the little wheelchair nick we left in the wall. We will be back. The only little thing to beware of if you are using a manual wheelchair, is a stint of gravel on the driveway. Our electric made it through with ease.”
Review by: Carol (Stayed in September)
“We were thrilled with the beautiful studio room. Everything was sparkling new, well thought out and not a thing missing in terms of what a guest needed. Thank you.”