Oneroa Paua Apartment #386
from $195 to $265 per night
• Stylish new detached Studio Apartment in Secret Garden location
• 4-5 mins walk to Oneroa Village shops, cafes and beach
• Close to Mudbrick, Cable Bay, The Estate and Lavender Hill
• Air Conditioning - Heatpump. WIFI. SKY TV. DVD Harddrive Recorder
About This Property
The photos just don't do justice to this sparkling new and oh so stylish and fresh this lovely apartment is set in a tranquil 'secret garden' in the heart of Oneroa. Located at the entry to Church Bay, Oneroa Secret Garden is also very close to venues and wineries such as Mudbrick, Cable Bay, The Estate and Lavender Hill.
Relax on your own private sunny deck and enjoy the views of the beautifully landscaped garden, or meander along the garden boardwalk to the outdoor sitting area at the top of the garden where you can enjoy the sunshine and views over the Secret Garden. When the shops and cafes call to you, it's an easy 4 or 5 minute wander along to the centre of Oneroa Village where there is a good selection of cafes, restaurants and shops.
The apartment is one of two separate buildings, set side by side and with another beautifully landscaped garden between them and the owners residence. The 2 apartments are each very private from each other and also from the owners residence and the road. Wide glass sliding doors which open onto your private sunny deck give the apartment a wonderful, sunny garden outlook. Everything about the apartment is brand new (late 2014)from the building itself to the facilities and furnishings provided and the attention that has been given to the smallest detail for your comfort shows. This lovely property is a perfect base for couples or friends to enjoy the pleasures of Waiheke together!
Pohutukawa Apartment can be found at ID 387 and is identical except that it offers wheelchair access. Both apartments have open plan bathrooms and Pohutukawa includes a fold-away bench in the shower.
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:- Pohutukawa Apartment is identical and has wheelchair access.
• Super King Bed (can be converted into two Singles on request at cost of $20)
• Reading Lights, Electric Blankets, Wardrobe
• Portacot with linen and bedding available on request at additional cost
• Bathroom: Shower, Vanity, Toilet.
• Includes various toiletries: Quality Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Body lotion, shower cap, makeup remover pads & soap.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Northwest facing deck with views over the 'Secret Garden'
• Outdoor Table and two Chairs
• Sun lounger
• Gas BBQ
• Boardwalk to Secret Garden with additional Table and Chairs
• Short walk to beaches and the centre of Oneroa Village
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Excellent quality furnishings throughout (new late 2014)
• 32" TV
• Sky TV (some Sports)
• DVD Player
• Hard Drive TV Recorder
• Heatpump / Airconditioning
• Good Cellphone Reception
• Wireless Broadband Internet
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Under Bench Fridge with small Freezer compartment
• Twin elements cooktop
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Excellent Standard of Dinnerware and Glassware
• Includes basic Kitchen Supplies: Sachets of English Breakfast tea, lemon tea, instant and plunger coffee, hot chocolate and milk.
• Clothes Line
• Iron & Ironing board
• Washing Machine and clothes dryer can be made available on request
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 1 Vehicle
• Additional On street parking available.
• Access is via a short pathway and approx 6 timber stairs with handrails up from the parking area
Pohutukawa Apartment is located beside Paua Apartment but each are quite private from the other. Pohutukawa Apartment provides wheelchair access. Details of Pohutukawa Apartment can be found at ID 387
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 19 Dec (slps 2 - 1 apt)||$195|
|20 Dec - 11 Jan (slps 2 - 1 apt)||$265|
|12 Jan- 30 Apr Fri-Sat-PubHol (slp 2)||$245|
|12 Jan- 30 Apr Midweek (slps 2 - 1 apt)||$195|
|Complex can sleep 4 Pohutukawa apt ID 387 from||$195|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Linen and Exit Cleaning are included
Identical Pohutukawa Apartment can be found at ID 387
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free)
Or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Two bath towels and one beach towel are provided per person
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights except for:-
1 night off season (Surcharge $40)
3 nights Easter & Summer public holiday weekends
3 nights 24 December - 11 January
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Smoking permitted outside only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Ian (Stayed in June)
“Very clean and tidy, great position for shops, vineyards and ferry.
Owner very helpful.”
Review by Ross (Stayed in November)
“Very clean, well appointed, some little extras that you don't normally see.
Lovely garden that the pics don't do justice to.
Review by Joanne (Stayed in October)
“This is one of the best accommodations we've ever stayed in. The little extras in the room, like the wine, cookies etc, are such an amazing touch. The room was spotless, the bed very comfortable and the linen and towels are exceptional. There's even a barbecue and sun loungers on the decking The garden setting is beautiful and would be great to sit out in during the summer. The owners are friendly and helpful.”