Oneroa Beach Grandstand #300
from $250 to $550 per night
• Magnificent grandstand views over Oneroa Bay & Hauraki Gulf
• Spacious open plan home with lovely sunny decks
• Just 100 metres to beautiful Oneroa Beach
• 21st century mod cons, Air Conditioning & SKY TV
About This Property
This lovely Waiheke Island home enjoys absolutely magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and the Hauraki Gulf from almost every room. Fully redecorated, newly carpeted throughout and with two brand new bathrooms in early 2011, this is a very comfortable and sparkling clean home.
Set on 2 levels, the open plan accommodation, dining and kitchen, a lovely bedroom which opens to the deck and view plus bathroom with separate toilet are located on the ground floor living level Upstairs you will find the main bedroom with it's magnificent views from the lovely bay window and window seat, a further bedroom and another lovely new bathroom. Beautiful Oneroa Beach with it's lovely white sands and safe, all tide swimming, is just 100 metres away and it's just an easy 4 or 5 minute walk into the centre of Oneroa Village to buy the newspaper or if you need a coffee or shops fix! :-) With such a wonderful central location and such gorgeous views, this home is very popular!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - upper level. Queen bed, bedside tables & lighting, electric blanket, alarm, wardrobe, drawers, magnificent views from your comfy bed! Air Conditioning / Heatpump. Lovely window seat for that relaxing read in the afternoon.
• Bedroom 2 - upper level. Queen bed, bedside table & lighting x 1, electric blanket, wardrobe. Air Conditioning / Heatpump
• Bathroom 1 - upper level. Vanity, shower, toilet within.
• Bedroom 3 - living level. Queen bed, bedside tables & lighting, electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, ranch slider opening to deck.
• Bathroom 2 - living level. Vanity, shower. Please note bathtub is not in use.
• Separate Toilet - living level
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious north, east and west facing decks with magnificent views over Oneroa Bay and Hauraki Gulf. Magic!
• Quality outdoor glass table and 6 chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Quality gas bbq with hood (under cover)
• Small lawn area at rear
• Small children? pleases see note below re part of deck railings.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living and dining on split levels.
• Magnificent views from huge picture windows in living area and from dining
• Lazyboy lounge suite
• Large flat screen TV
• SKY TV - Sky Tv
• DVD player
• WiFi - Free unlimited broadband
• Stereo sound system (small) with CD player & IPOD/MP3 dock
• New Heatpump / air conditioner in lounge for warmth in winter and cooling in summer
• Electric heating
• Cellphone reception for 021 and 027 good
• Full kitchen
• Full size oven and stove
• Full size fridge/freezer
• 2nd full size fridge/freezer in laundry area beside kitchen
• Coffee plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware are of good standard
• Automatic Washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 3 vehicles
• Paved driveway
• Access to house via very gently sloping concrete pathway up from parking and garage and up 6 steps onto deck.
Toddlers and small children? Please note internal stairs and property may not be suitable for crawling babies.
There are building works being carried out on the property next door - during weekdays only - weekend guests will not be affected.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end)||$250|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec, Labour W'end||$355|
|20 Dec - 13 Jan||$550|
|14 Jan - 09 Feb (all days)||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 April (weekend & pub hols excl Easter)||$395|
|10 Feb - 31 April (mid-week)||$325|
Extras & Additional Costs
PLUS Linen and Exit Cleaning $30/person (minimum charge $160)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for -
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan
5 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
No smoking inside home please
Sorry, pets not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Sue (Stayed in May)
“Loved the views and the layout of the house which worked perfectly. Will look to rent again mid winter mid week as we had such a great time. Thanks for fixing the issue with the hot water upstairs so promptly. We will be back.”
Review by Laura (Stayed in February)
“Great location and beautiful views topped off by a very welcoming and homely house.”
Review by Bryce (Stayed in December)
“We had a wonderful stay - great house, great location. We confirm photos of house and views are true to real life. Thank you. My wife is already talking about when we might be able to come again!”