Oneroa Bay Villas 7 #275
Oneroa Village Centre
from $195 to $295 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access path to the beach
• SKY (basic). Dishwasher. First Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the upper level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a small deck - great for watching the world go by. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay, especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe
• Other sleeping – Queen sofa bed in lounge (please see rates)
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway. Shower, toilet, vanity, hairdryer, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to small sunny deck.
• Outdoor dining table and chairs on balcony. Communal outdoor tables and chairs set in the Villas grounds
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass Doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny deck.
• DVD player
• Sky TV - Sport and movies
• Stereo sound system
• WiFi - free WiFi, Internet access
• Cellphone access good
• North Facing, well insulated, collects all day sun, and is sheltered being part of a block.
• Dimplex electric cube fireplace
• Apartment 7 is slightly wider and has a North West window which collects the last of the sun.
• Dyson Hot and Cool Fan that keeps the Apartment cosy in the Winter and cool in the Summer, and has a Remote Control.
• Furnishings are of superior quality and comfort
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Combination microwave oven / normal oven – all in one
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• "Dishdrawer" dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via concrete pathway and 1 flight of stairs up to top level. From the carparking area access is up 2 flights of steps.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
Please be aware that the Oneroa Bay Villas are located on a main road and very close to the village and beach. Some guests do mention noticeable traffic noise
Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units
Access via steps with handrails but could be difficult to very elderly or less abled.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$295|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$275|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$250|
|Surcharge if 1 night booking (may be booked up to 2 weeks before arrival)||$60|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rate includes 1 couple.
Extra persons - $25 per person per night plus one-off linen fee of $30.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights minimum
1 night (may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
except for -
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No smoking inside the apartment, on the balcony or around the apartment please
Children age 10 and over welcome, no younger children sorry
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Carolyn (Stayed in March)
“House was wonderful. Very clean & had everything we needed. Beautiful view too. ”
Review by Kevin (Stayed in February)
we have stayed at this Villa a number of times now and really enjoy the convenience and proximity to Oneroa. The Apartments is clean, tidy and compact but with everything we need for a 1 or 2 night stay- and dealing with Lynda and her team at Waiheke Holiday Homes- is seamless and a pleasure- infact we are heading back again this week :)”
Review by Daisy (Stayed in February)
“We stayed in the holiday home in the first weekend of February. The location of the place is superb, with just 5 minutes walk from the beach. It is spotlessly clean, and also the kitchen is very well equipped (we were surprised to find even cheese knives). Wifi was robust, and having Sky TV was a bonus. It was a warm weekend but the dyson fan was able to keep the flat cool. A special note is on the choice on coffee table books -- they are thoughtful choices and not those from bookstore clearance. There could be a bit of noise as it is next to the main road, but it died down at night so we could have a good rest. We will definitely book the place again the next time we come.”