Oneroa Bay Villas 5 #326
Oneroa Village Centre
from $195 to $295 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access road to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• SKY TV. Dishwasher, Ground Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the ground level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a lovely private courtyard - great for easy access to the village and the beach. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay, especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe
• Other sleeping – Double sofa bed in lounge (please see rates), the sofabed in this particular unit is more suitable for children than adults. If you require a sofabed for an adult we recommend looking at the other units :-)
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway. Shower, toilet, vanity, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to sunny courtyard.
• Aluminium Table and four chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass Doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny courtyard.
• SKY TV - full package
• WiFi - Wireless Broadland internet
• DVD Player
• Stereo sound system with CD
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Furnishings are of good quality and comfort
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• "Dishdrawer" dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of good standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway. From the carparking area access is up 1 flights of steps.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
Please be aware that the Oneroa Bay Villas are located on a main road and very close to the village and beach. Some guests do mention noticeable traffic noise.
Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units.
Maximum number of guests are 2 adults and 2 children.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$295|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$275|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$250|
|Surcharge if 1 night booking (may be booked up to 2 weeks before arrival)||$60|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rate includes 1 couple.
Extra persons - $25 per person per night plus one-off linen fee of $30.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 Nights Minimum
1 night (may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
Except for -
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No smoking inside the apartment
Families and mature groups over New Year only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Wynn (Stayed in December)
“Great little unit lovely and clean and tidy and perfect location. Only small issue was the sofa bed which was very uncomfortable. Other than that, it is a great place to stay while on Waiheke. Thank you!”
Review by Jill (Stayed in August)
“Was a lovely apartment. Only compliant was the bathroom was extremely wet after showers and the tiles would get slippery as no proper ventilation. Other than that it was a great spot. Close to harbour and shops”
“Thanks so much for the feedback Jill. I've talked to the owner who said that the little window does need to be opened in the bathroom to get rid of any condensation. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay.”
Review by Alison (Stayed in October)
“We were very happy with our accommodation at Oneroa Villas 5. Accessing the unit was straightforward and the accommodation itself suited our needs. The location was perfect to access the beach and the shops/restaurants at Oneroa and we would consider staying there again. We were grateful that you were prepared to accommodate us for just one night.”