Oneroa Bay Villas 5 #326
Oneroa Village Centre
from $245 to $325 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location
• Almost opposite access road to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes
• SKY TV. Dishwasher, Ground Floor
• Additional apartments available, please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the ground level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a lovely private courtyard - great for easy access to the village and the beach. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is a very popular place to stay, especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom - Queen, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway. Shower, toilet, vanity, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors opening from living to sunny courtyard.
• Aluminium Table and four chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass Doors open across the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny courtyard.
• SKY TV - full package
• WiFi - Wireless Broadland internet
• DVD Player
• Stereo sound system with CD
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Furnishings are of good quality and comfort
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• "Dishdrawer" dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of good standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Combination Automatic washing machine and dryer
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway. From the carparking area access is up 1 flights of steps.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
Please be aware that the Oneroa Bay Villas are located on a main road and very close to the village and beach. Some guests do mention noticeable traffic noise.
Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (3rd night Free Deals)||$245|
|1 Nov - 17 Dec||$265|
|18 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$295|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$325|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$295|
|11 Feb - 31 Mar||$275|
|April (excl. Easter)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rates are inclusive for 1 couple.
1 night may be booked within 7 days of arrival and off peak. Surcharge $60
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 Nights Minimum
1 night (may be booked up to 7 days before arrival & only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Sorry, pets are not permitted
No smoking inside the apartment
Families and mature groups over New Year only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Christine (Stayed in March)
“Thank you for a lovely stay once again at Oneroa Bay Villas. Your accommodation is clean and modern with the perfect location close to the beach, shops and cafes in Oneroa . We look forward to coming back again.
Thank you Grant & Christine, Auckland ”
Review by Paul (Stayed in December)
“Great location and service with all of the amenities so close by.
Unit lovely clean and tidy.
Met all of our needs.
Review by Richard (Stayed in August)
“It was basic but OK. Needed a bit of maintenance e.g. the freezer door had come loose from its external wood covering so was awkward to open. The instructions for getting the key from the keysafe were so faded it wasn't clear how to open it and no-one around to help. I would give it two stars.”
“Hi Richard, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback :) Thank you for letting us know about the freezer door, we'll certainly need to get this looked in to! We're also very sorry that you had trouble with the keysafe instructions, these are also sent to you via email prior to your arrival. There is an on call manager here who is available to assist with your stay and their contact number was also in this email, and sent to you along with the keysafe code just prior to your arrival. Next time please don't hesitate to contact them for any issues with your stay :)”