Oneroa Bay Villas 4 #323
Oneroa Village Centre
from $195 to $295 per night
• Fabulous central Oneroa location - Almost opposite access path to the beach
• Coffee-smelling distance to Oneroa Cafes - Ground Floor - private courtyard
• Dishwasher - Sky TV
• Additional apartments -please see below
About This Property
Beautiful modern & stylish,Waiheke Island apartment located in Oneroa Village on the ground level of a small two storey apartment complex. The apartment has bifold french doors opening from the open plan living to a lovely private courtyard - great for easy access to the village and the beach. Loads of sunshine and located right by Oneroa Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. The apartment is very popular, especially for those attending weddings because of it's fabulous central location. Just across the road and down the beach access path brings you to the beautiful white sands of Oneroa Beach - close enough for a dip before breakfast or a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset. Holiday living at it's best!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:--
• Bedroom - Queen (new Dec 2015), bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe
• Other sleeping – Double sofa bed (new Dec 2015) in lounge - high quality, very comfortable (please see rates for additional cost)
• Bathroom – accessed from hallway & bedroom. Shower, toilet, vanity, hairdryer, heated towel rail
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Bifold french doors open almost the entire wall from living to the sunny landscaped courtyard.
• Outdoor sofa and 2 outdoor armchairs with coffee table (new Dec 2015)
• Sun Umbrella
• Private locked gate giving access from the courtyard to the grass verge.
• Beautiful Oneroa Beach is only a very short walk across the road and down the beach access path.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining.
• Bifold doors open to the bedroom for an even more spacious feel.
• Bifold glass Doors open across almost the entire front wall onto the lovely sunny courtyard.
• 40" T.V.
• Sky TV with My sky, Sky Movies, Sky Sport and Sky basic
• Broadband internet connection
• WiFi, Free Wifi, Wireless Internet
• DVD/CD player
• Bluetooth speaker
• Cellphone access good
• Electric heating
• Cooling fan
• Furnishings are of excellent quality and comfort. Lounge furniture is new Dec 2015
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceramic hob with 2 elements
• Underbench combined convection oven and microwave
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Dishdrawer dishwasher
• Coffee Plunger
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of very good standard
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Hair dryer
• Front loading washing machine
• Collapsible Clothes drying racks
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle in numbered parking space
• Access from the roadside is via level concrete pathway and down 2 x 2 steps or through private locked gate from grass verge. Access From the car parking area is up 1 flights of steps.
• APARTMENTS AVAILABLE:-
• Oneroa Bay Villas 2 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=289
• Oneroa Bay Villas 4 (ground level) http://www.waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/Home.asp?Home=323
• Oneroa Bay Villas 5 (ground level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=326
• Oneroa Bay Villas 7 (upper level) http://waihekeholidayhomes.co.nz/home.asp?Area=&Home=275
Please be aware that the Oneroa Bay Villas are located on a main road and very close to the village and beach. Some guests do mention noticeable traffic noise.
Please note that items, such as crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, furniture etc must not be taken to other units.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$195|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec, Labour W'end||$225|
|23 Dec - 12 Jan||$295|
|13 Jan - 10 Feb, Easter||$275|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
Rate includes 1 couple.
Extra persons - $25 per person per night plus one-off linen fee of $30.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at no additional cost. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
1 night (may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance only outside peak times. Surcharge $45)
Except for -
5 nights 26 December - 3 January
3 Nights Easter and Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
No smoking inside the apartment
Families and mature groups over New Year only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Chris (Stayed in March)
“Lovely apartment. Good location. Walking distance to restaurants and cafes. Duvet was too hot to use. A lighter option would have been appreciated.”
Review by Lesley (Stayed in February)
“Fabulous location. Everything was immaculately clean and easy to use. Great system for payment and for information on accessing key. Good to have outdoor space. Fold down bed most comfortable ever. Thank you.”
Review by Jeremy (Stayed in December)
“The apartment is very close to the Oneroa Village so that is a major advantage.
As it is on a main road you expect road noise but it was not that bad so not an issue.
My only complaints are that mosquito are quite agressive in the early morning and the apartment is not air-conditioned.”