Moana Central #22
Oneroa - Blackpool
from $140 to $330 per night
• Well presented timber lineed home in excellent central location.
• 3 - 5 min walk Little Oneroa Beach and shop or to Blackpool Beach
• Close walk Oneroa shops, bars, cafes, restaurants. Free WIFI
• Great family holiday home - portacot & highchair available.
About This Property
This Waiheke Island Holiday Home is a very tidy and well maintained, comfortable 3 Bedroom Initial Home. It is in a fabulous central location close to 3 beaches and enjoys pleasant views over Blackpool from the large deck. Only a pleasant 8 - 10 minutes walk into Oneroa Village to enjoy the cafes, restaurants and shops. Just a very short wander to the white sands and all tide swimming and great children's playground at northside Little Oneroa Beach, or for a delicious swim around high tide or a paddle at mid tide, it’s just 2 minutes walk to Blackpool Beach. The house enjoys open plan living opening via large ranch sliders onto the north-west facing deck. This is a lovely comfortable beach house accommodation for families and friends to enjoy.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe and drawers, bedside lighting
• Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, wardrobe and drawers, bedside lighting
• Bedroom 3 - 3 single beds - NB maximum occupancy is 6 people including children over 2 years of age)
• Portacot and Highchair, baby cot, babies cot
• Bathroom - shower, vanity
• Separate Toilet
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• So close to beach access at Little Oneroa Beach or Blackpool beach
• Good sized Deck with ranch sliders opening from living - pleasant view and aspect please see notes below
• 2 Folding Canvas outdoor chairs with bags for carrying to the beach
• Lawn area at front and rear.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• T.V Flatscreen (2013)
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• DVD Player
• Electric Heating
• Scrabble, Pictionary, Cards, Battleships
• Portacot baby cot - babies cot
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Electric Stovetop
• Cookware, Dinnerware and glassware of reasonable standard
• Auto Washer, 2 x clothes rack / clothes airers
• Iron and Ironing board
This property does not provide full outdoor furniture or BBQ. The concrete water tank is located close to the dining room window which blocks the view into the rear lawns from that window only. The deck may not be suitable for toddlers and crawling babies as it is not fully fenced. Please see photos.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 16 Oct||$140|
|17 Oct - 15 Dec||$165|
|16 Dec - 20 Dec||$185|
|21 Dec - 07 Jan||$330|
|08 Jan - 30 Apr||$175|
PLUS Exit cleaning at $80 per stay
Linen available at $20 per guest.
Discounts & Special Deals
Discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 20 - 25 Dec & 09 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 09 Jan
Sorry, pets are not permitted at this home
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Nicolette (Stayed in May)
“We absolutely loved our stay at Moa Central....the property was in a superb location and was just perfect for what we needed....it was exceptionally clean and well-kept. I have already recommended it to friends and family and would have no hesitation to stay again. In fact I can’t wait. Your company too has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much.”
Review by: Shelagh (Stayed in March)
“My daughters and myself thoroughly enjoyed our stay on Waiheke visiting vineyards and swimming in the sea. We even went to the cinema. Our accommodation was very good and could confidently recommend it to future visitors.”
Review by: Katie (Stayed in March)
“We had a great weekend, thank you! The house was spotless and had everything we needed for a really comfortable and enjoyable weekend. Great location - so handy to the beaches, playground, cafes and shops! It was also a great for the kids. I’ll be in touch same time next year to book another lovely Waiheke wedding anniversary weekend!”