from $355 to $750 per night
• Just 7 or 8 mins walk to beautiful Palm Beach Waiheke Island
• Centrally located to enjoy all that Waiheke has to offer
• Expansive outdoor living areas and gorgeous character home
• Separate apartment - great for extended families
About This Property
This delightful timber Waiheke Holiday House exudes charm! Located in beautful Palm Beach the home enjoys wonderful expansive views over Palm Beach valley and beautiful seaviews beyond. The main house is surrounded by spacious sundrenched decks with plenty of room for everyone. Relax in the sunshine on the outdoor sofa setting on the lovely north facing deck or enjoy dinner at the outdoor dining setting on the spacious rear deck. The home has glass doors opening the open plan living, dining and kitchen to the deck which gives a wonderful indoor to outdoor flow and ambiance. The main house has 3 large bedrooms, 2 living areas and 2 bathrooms while a further 2 bedrooms are available in the Studio in the garden. When it's time to swim and play on the beach, the wonderful white sands of beautiful Palm Beach are a short 7 or 8 minute walk away. 20 mins walk or a quick 2 minute drive will bring you to Ostend where you will find the Saturday Markets, the supermarket and many other services and lovely Oneroa Village is just 5 minutes drive. This lovely character filled home is a delightful and charming space to enjoy your next Waiheke Holiday.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Main house -
• Bedroom 1: Super king bed (can be split into 2 singles, additional charge $20), bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers. Ranch sliders opening to deck on west side.
• Bedroom 2: King bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers - Seaview. Ranch slider opening to deck on north side.
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe with shelves. This room has a second lounge area
• Bathroom1: Shower, vanity and toilet
• Bathroom 2: Bathtub with hand shower, sink and toilet
• Separate Studio Apartment & Bedroom-
• Bedroom 4: Main studio living area with Queen bed
• Bedroom 5 - Queen bed. Separate bedroom located beside main studio. Access to studio bathroom via external door.
• Bathroom 3 - Small ensuite bathroom to main studio room with shower, free standing basin and toilet. External door allows access to Bedroom 5 from deck.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large decks wrapping around 3 sides of the home opening from the living and dining
• Spacious North, East and Western facing child safe decks with beautiful views over the valley and to the sea beyond
• Additional spacious South facing deck beside Studio Apartment.
• Beautiful lawns and grounds
• 2 sets of outdoor tables and chairs
• Outdoor lounge area
• 2 sun umbrellas
• Small gas BBQ with fuel provided
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Main House
• Warm timber floors with open plan living, dining and kitchen opening via glass doors to the north facing deck
• Masport woodburner fireplace with wood available
• 30" flat screen TV - Chromecast
• 2nd Living area in bedroom 3
• DVD player and plenty of DVDs
• Stereo sound system
• Books and magazines
• Good cellphone reception
• Unlimited high speed broadband internet Wifi
• Studio Apartment
• Dining table and chairs
• 30" flatscreen TV with Chromecast for streaming Netflix etc, music speaker for phones
• Heating - Main house:
• Masport Fireplace in the lounge of the main house – very good – firewood and kindling supplied.
• One Oil Heater in one bedroom, can be moved if required. The house is very warm generally as all day sun (when it is out) – faces due North. Plenty of bedding, throws, additional layers available in all rooms.
• Heating - Studio:
• Oil heater in each room
• Cooling - Main house:
• Two of the 3 bedrooms are pleasantly cool during the day in the summer – also plenty of doors and windows that can be opened to air.
• Cooling - Sleepout:
• South Facing – it’s a lovely cool space to get relief from overbearing sun – also some shady parts on the deck - but sun can still be found on that deck if wanted.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Main house
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Full size electric oven
• Gas hob
• Microwave oven
• Coffee percolator
• Good quality cookware, excellent quality dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes airer
• Iron and ironing board
• Studio Apartment
• Small kitchenette
• Under bench fridge
• Electric hob
• Microwave oven
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Access to the house is via 10 steps from the parking area on driveway. A further 8 steps up to the studio apartment
• Off street parking for up to 4 vehicles in driveway
It should be noted that there are 10 steps that lead from the drive to the main house decks and a further 8 steps lead to the Studio decks, another 4 steps lead to the exterior bedroom of the Studio.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|1 May - 30 November||$355|
|1 December - 21 December||$395|
|22 December - 12 January||$795|
|13 January - 9 February||$495|
|10 Feb - 31 April (weekend & pub hols, Easter)||$495|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thurs)||$400|
PLUS Exit cleaning $180 per booking and linen at $20 per person per stay.
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
4 Nights 20 - 26 December, 17 Jan - 31 Jan
Small dogs under 15kg may be permitted on request
No smoking at this property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Ien (Stayed in November)
“The house was perfect for our needs, staying with our extended family, including children and a dog. The house is clearly in need of some repairs, and there were some safety concerns with regards to the children (e.g. gaps/holes between lawn and deck at the studio area, low railing around front deck, rotten boards), which hadn't been obvious to us from the description of the house and the photo's, but we didn't mind this too much because of the spaciousness and proximity to the beach. ”
Review by: Denise (Stayed in November)
“The property had everything we required we had an elderly family member with us and having the extra bathroom was just perfect. The only little issue we had was the older person had a small issue with the steep driveway and the stairs otherwise was very roomy with the nine people we had staying thanks for the very organised system in booking the Accommodation.
Review by: Tamea (Stayed in March)
“A lovely property, very well appointed and a really great location, it was perfect for our large family gathering.”