Macs Bach #524
from $195 to $395 per night
• Lovely modern 2 level Waiheke holiday home in glorious NZ native bush setting.
• Beautifully presented cottage in great location & easy, almost-level walk to Onetangi Beach
About This Property
This lovely 2 level cottage is in a beautiful NZ native bush location just a short, almost-level, 7 or 8 mins walk to Onetangi Beach. This is a beautifully peaceful and tranquil setting and yet is also so close to the beach and the cafes. A perfect Waiheke holiday location.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe. Spacious room with lovely view.
• Ground Floor
• Bedroom 2 - 2 x twin single beds. Can be converted to King bed if required at additional $30.
• Bathroom 1 - Shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious north west facing deck surrounded by glorious NZ native trees.
• Beautiful native bush views over nikau palms and other native bush.
• Glass sliding door opening from living area onto deck
• Gas BBQ with hood
• Outdoor table and 4 chairs
• Body boards for taking to the beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Ground Floor
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening via glass sliding doors to spacious deck
• Air Conditioning / heat pump electric heating and cooling
• Games and DVDs
• Mezzanine at the top of the stairs with 32" flatscreen TV and sofa, plus 2 comfy bean bags
• 32" flatscreen TV
• DVD player
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Open plan full kitchen with island
• Full sized fridge / freezer
• Full sized electric oven
• Full sized Electric hob / stovetop
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware is good
• Standard of dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine - front loader
• Clothes line and clothes airer
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles in gravel drive area
• Access via formed garden steps down bank to the deck. Could be a little difficult for less abled but wide enough for helpers to walk beside to help.
Access from parking down formed garden/sleeper steps could be a little difficult for less abled. The steps are very wide with plenty of room for a helper to walk beside to help. Small children? Please be aware there is a small area of rear deck outside the laundry door on the 'off side' of the home which is not child-safe. Supervision and care is important in this area for safety.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excluding Labour Weekend)||$195|
|01 Nov - 18 Dec, Labour Weekend||$225|
|19 Dec - 09 Jan||$395|
|10 Jan - 09 Feb||$295|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thurs)||$225|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Fri, Sat & Public Holiday weekends)||$295|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS Exit Cleaning $130
PLUS Linen $25 per person
If you would like the single beds made up as a king at $20, please request at time of booking.
Rates advertised for 4 guests. Additional guests $20 per person per night.
Discounts & Special Deals
Winter & Spring 3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (4th night free on Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends).
Longer stays - please enquire.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for
3 nights main public holiday weekends (Labour, Auckland Anniversary, Waitangi, Anzac)
4 nights Easter, 11 - 31 Jan
7 nights 22 Dec - 10 Jan
No Smoking in this home please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Siniva (Stayed in October)
“Me and my small family really enjoyed our stay it was beautiful as it was very close to the beach, the batch was amazing very nice, warm and welcoming atmosphere.
We look forward to hiring the same batch if coming to Waiheke again.”