from $195 / night
• Lovely modern 2 level Waiheke holiday home in glorious NZ native bush setting.
• Beautifully presented cottage in great location & easy, almost-level walk to Onetangi Beach
Bedrooms & Beds
Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Single 1 (converts to King), Single 2 (converts to King)
- Bedroom 3:
- Bedroom 4:
- Bedroom 5:
- Bedroom 6:
- Extra Accommodation (available at extra cost):
Amenities & Facilities
- Rates include 4 Guests.
- Service Fee $18
- Covert single beds in Bedroom 2 to a king $30
Linen & Cleaning
- Linen is provided. Single bed $25 per bed. Double bed $50 per bed.
- Linen fees are per bed (not per person) & include bedroom, bathroom & kitchen linen
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise advised).
Cleaning: Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided at $130.
Discounts & Deals
Winter & Spring 3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (4th night free on Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends).
Longer stays - please enquire.
Base rates shown. Final costs are based on number of guests, cleaning costs, service fee and other optional or special costs. Please use the Booking or Enquiry form for further details.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Walter (Stayed in November)
“Lovely affordable place to stay on Waiheke, an immaculate, modern home away from home. Very tranquil, private setting with Kereru and Tui’s being frequent visitors. Great outdoor area to relax and enjoy the evenings after a busy day touring the island. Highly recommended. ”
Review by Julie (Stayed in October)
“We loved our stay at Macs Bach. Small but very comfortable Bach in excellent location to beach.
We hope to come back. Julie F”
Review by Siniva (Stayed in October)
“Me and my small family really enjoyed our stay it was beautiful as it was very close to the beach, the batch was amazing very nice, warm and welcoming atmosphere.
We look forward to hiring the same batch if coming to Waiheke again.”