Koru Cottage #256
Oneroa - Blackpool
from $140 to $245 per night
• Great central location just a short walk to Oneroa Village centre
• Wander 150 metres along the road to the beach
• Easy 6 or 7 minute walk to Oneroa Beach
• Enclosed Fireplace
About This Property
Well presented modernWaiheke Island cottage in a fabulous central location just a short 6 or 7 minute walk to the centre of Oneroa Village and beach and just 150 metres along the road to beautiful Blackpool Beach where you can enjoy a delicious dip for a couple of hours before and after the high tides. Families with small children just love Blackpool Beach as at lower tides it's shallow and safe and perfect for paddling and splashing about. Alternatively, a short walk will bring you to gorgeous Oneroa Beach with it's golden sands and all tide swimming. The cottage is in a peaceful location and a good place to stay as it is so close to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Oneroa Village.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe, drawers, alarm clock
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed with single bunk bed above, bedside table and lighting, drawers
• Bathroom - Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• Portacot baby cot. Babies cot with mattress and bassinet insert - Instructions for assembling and disassembling are printed on the fabric on the inside bottom of the cot. To be found under bunk beds. Please disassemble and leave where found.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Lovely covered west facing deck at front of home, opening via french doors from living.
• 2nd covered east facing deck accessed from hallway.
• Gently sloping lawns
• Comfortable outdoor table and chairs
• Gas BBQ
• Beach just 150 metres along the road
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Living area with fireplace and french doors opening to decks
• Comfortable furnishings
• WiFi - Free Wireless Internet
• Stereo sound system with CD player
• Electric heating
• Enclosed fireplace
• Tower Fan for cooling
• Cellphone reception is good
• Playing cards
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Full sized stove/oven
• coffee plunger
• coffee percolator
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• External clothes line
• Iron & ironing board
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Off street parking on level grassed driveway for 2 vehicles
• Plenty of easy parking for the boat
• Easy access is level from parking onto deck.
Small children should be supervised on rear deck as it is high off the ground and has wooden stairs leading down to the back garden which is not fenced.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 15 Oct||$140|
|16 Oct - 23 Dec||$150|
|24 Dec - 05 Jan, Easter||$275|
|06 Jan - 10 Feb||$220|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends)||$220|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$150|
PLUS exit cleaning $80 per booking.
Linen can be provided at $20 per person if required.
3rd night FREE (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends - 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter,
3 Nights 15-31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 14 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside home please
Family groups only at New Year
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Chris (Stayed in November)
“We really liked staying here. Well positioned for us - we didn’t need a car. Comfortable and had everything we needed. Pleased to have good sitting areas at front and back. Little Oneroa Beach our favourite to walk to. We did a lovely island walk from the house. ”
Review by: Joseph (Stayed in November)
“We had a great time at Koru Cottage; cosy, simple, impeccably clean and conveniently located! We'd love to stay there again.”
Review by: Rena (Stayed in January)
“We had a wonderful stay at Koru cottage. It was very clean and tidy and quiet. And as per the website. Also the beds were super comfy!! Thanks”