Kiwi View Cottage #481
from $300 to $550 per night
• Spectacular sea views
• Stunning home in ideal location
• Close to 2 popular swimming beaches
• Free Wifi
About This Property
Bask in the privacy of your own sun-splashed bungalow with uninterrupted ocean views, just a few minutes’ stroll from Oneroa’s beaches, village shops and restaurants. Close to the Matiatia Wharf and Kennedy Point ferries, this spacious Waiheke holiday house is ideal for both total relaxation and more active pursuits, all accessible on foot. Follow a walking trail to nearby Church Bay, stopping for wine tasting on the way, overlooking the sea. Circumnavigate the island in one of our kayaks, or head down to the beach for sailboard lessons or a bit of sunbathing.
Two bedrooms plus a self-contained studio accommodate groups of up to 8, giving kids plenty of space to themselves for playing games—when they’re not swimming or dabbling in watersports. Planning a wintertime stay? Cosy up to an inviting open fire and watch the boats drift by. As the sun sets, grill up a barbecue feast on the huge western-facing deck, gather ’round the family table or walk to one of Oneroa Village’s many excellent restaurants. As you make your way home, you’ll be treated to twinkling city lights over the harbour.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, electric blankets and drawers, hanging space for clothes.
• Bathroom 1: (Ensuite) Shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Queens bed, reading lights, electric blankets and hanging space.
• Bathroom 2: Shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
• Separate studio
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed and 1 set of single bunks *bunks suitable for children only please
• Bathroom 3: Shower, vanity and toilet.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• North and South facing child-safe decks
• Sun lounge beds x 2
• Stunning sea views
• Beautiful lawns
• Mature gardens
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor furniture
• Sun umbrella
• Kayaks with life jackets
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• TV with Freeview
• DVD player
• Large fireplace with wood available
• Books and magazines
• Cooling fans
• Good reception on all networks
• Free unlimited high speed Wifi
• Full size fridge/freezer
• Electric oven
• Gas 4 burner stovetop
• Coffee percolator
• Food processor
• Good quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles
• Access to the home is approximately 20 metres up an easy path from the parking area
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov||$300|
|01 Dec - 19 Dec||$325|
|20 Dec - 07 Jan||$550|
|08 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$430|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Midweek)||$350|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends & Public Holidays)||$430|
Extras & Additional Costs
Plus $35 per person to cover linen and exit cleaning. Minimum fee $180.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Midweek Rates OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Nights except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
7 Nights 26 Dec - 9 Jan
5 Nights 10 Jan - 15 Jan
Pets may be permitted on application - please enquire
No smoking on the property please