Kereru Palm Beach #351
from $380 to $545 per night
• Picturesque views of Putiki Bay framed by the gorgeous tropical greenery
• Huge sun drenched deck with beautiful views
• Spacious and beautifully presented residence
• Just a 10 minute wander to Palm Beach - Free WiFi
About This Property
This beautifully presented and comfortably furnished Waiheke Island residence sits in glorious sun drenched privacy amidst beautiful tropical gardens. Enjoy the beautiful vistas while relaxing on the huge sunny deck with a glass of wine and a good book, or grab your towel and walk to beautiful Palm Beach for a swim before dinner. In cooler weather the delicious enclosed fire will keep you toasty while still enjoying those beautiful views. This lovely comfortable home is fully fitted out with a high standard of facilities. It is set on 3 levels with the main living, dining, kitchen and deck being on the middle level. On the ground floor and easily accessed from the concreted parking and driveway are the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, each opening via double glass doors to the grounds, along with the main bathroom. On the upper floor you will find the main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and magnificent views from huge windows. The sunny anteroom (4th bedroom) is located at the top of the stairs before going into the main bedroom is furnished with a super king-single bed. This beautiful home is perfect for extended families enjoying a holiday together and provides all that one could wish for in a superior holiday home.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:- Top Quality linen provided throughout.
• Upper Level -
• Bedroom 1 - Super King Bed (can be converted to 2 singles if required at cost of $20) reading lights, bedside tables, electric blanket, walk in wardrobe. Magical views!
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to main bedroom. Shower, vanity, toilet within
• Bedroom 2 - King Single bed, bedside table, reading light, electric blanket. Main bedroom is accessed through this bedroom/anteroom.
• Lower level -
• Bedroom 3 - Super King Bed (can be converted to 2 singles if required at cost of $20) reading lights, bedside tables, electric blanket, wardrobe.
• Bedroom 4 - King bed, reading lights, bedside tables, electric blanket, wardrobe.
• Bathroom 2 - Walk-in shower, vanity. Separate toilet
• Middle level -
• Powder room / toilet on living level
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Huge sunny north and west facing deck with shade-cloth covered pergola area
• Excellent indoor/outdoor flow and living
• Gas BBQ
• Quality timber outdoor dining table and 8 chairs
• Coffee table and 2 chairs
• Sun umbrella
• Shade sail
• 1/2 acre of landscaped and bush grounds and lovely bush and seaview
• Beach mats and small beach umbrellas
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Beautiful seaviews
• Comfortable, quality furnishings throughout.
• Sony 46" TV
• DVD player
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Home Theatre system
• Stereo with CD player
• Books & Magazines
• Large heat pump in the main living area.
• Convector heaters in all the bedrooms
• Wood burning fireplace in the lounge (main living area).
• For summer – the heat pump for air con cooling, plus screens on the windows so air flow can be created through the house.
• Large windows and doors in all rooms (including bedrooms) so good sun and airflow.
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full kitchen - open plan and well designed
• Full sized oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• Espresso Machine
• Coffee plunger
• Food processor
• Standard of cookware is excellent
• Standard of dinnerware & glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Cothes line in garage
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Access into main front door of the home is via garden steps (gravel & sleepers) leading up from parking to middle level of house. Access is also available through double glass doors into lower level bedrooms. Internal stairs with handrail lead up to the living.
• REVIEWS & FEEDBACK FROM GUESTS :
• Yes we thoroughly enjoyed our time on Waiheke. The accommodation was perfect for our family of 7 as we all had plenty of space. Jinene - Mar
Parking for 2-3 vehicles on level concreted driveway. If more than 2 parked vehicles, turning to drive out would not be possible. Driveway is quite steep for the first 5 or 6 metres up off road, and then a sharp right turn. It's then sloping for most of it's length before becoming level by the house.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|1 May - 30 Sep (excluding Labour W'end)||$380|
|1 Oct - 19 Dec + Labour W'end||$435|
|20 Dec - 20 Jan||$545|
|21 Jan - 28 Feb||$490|
|1 Mar - 30 Apr||$435|
* Plus Exit Cleaning & Linen $150 per booking.
* 1 night min may be available off peak surcharge $150.
* 3rd Night Free Deals May - Oct (see conditions below)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels will be provided.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
1 night min may be available off peak surcharge $150.
3 Nights Easter
5 Nights 20 Dec - 20 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted
No smoking inside property, please.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Jinene (Stayed in March)
“We thoroughly enjoyed our time on Waiheke. The accommodation was perfect for our family of 7 as we all had plenty of space.”
Review by: Vicki (Stayed in January)
“My family and I stayed at the Kereru Palm Beach house for New Years for two nights and it was amazing. My family were from 8 years old to 65 years old and we all had a great time. Since it was raining while we were there my family and I enjoyed the day playing all the different board games that were in the cupboard and had so many good laughs! The house was clean and beautiful and felt like a home away from home! Will definitely recommend and stay again!”
Review by: Catriona (Stayed in August)
“We had a great time. The house was lovely, well equipped and we all thought the beds were the most comfortable we had slept on! Thanks for all your help.”