Kereru Cottage #400
Oneroa - Little Oneroa
from $175 to $290 per night
• Traditional Kiwi Cottage - 4 minute walk to Little Oneroa Beach
• Walk to Oneroa Village shops and cafes in 15 minutes
• Childrens Playground and general store & takeaways 4 mins walk
• 3 spacious, sunny decks - plenty of room to relax and enjoy
About This Property
This Waiheke Island traditional Kiwi Cottage is in a fabulous location. Just a short 4 minute walk will bring you to gorgeous Little Oneroa Beach where you can enjoy a delicious swim at all tides or build a sandcastle in the lovely white sand. The general store is a handy place for ice creams, coffee or general supplies and the childrens playground is a popular spot for the under (or over) 10's. Oneroa Village with it's abundance of cafes, shops and restaurants is also a pleasant 12 - 15 minute walk away making this a really fabulous central location from which to enjoy your Waiheke visit. The cottage has a large living and dining room which has doors and french doors opening to decks on 2 sides and plenty of room to relax and enjoy your Waiheke holiday. The 2 bedrooms lead off the living room and each bedroom has lovely french doors to open to the rear deck overlooking mature trees and bush. The kitchen and bathroom are only 1 step down, though simple and of an older generation, are very serviceable. This lovely cottage is very popular with families who need a little space to spread out yet still be together.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers. French doors opening to rear deck and views of mature trees and bush.
• Bedroom 2 - Quality Double bed with Single Bunk bed above, electric blankets, wardrobe, drawers.
• Bathroom - Shower, vanity. Toilet is separate but accessed via bathroom
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot. Guests provide own linen and bedding for portacot .
• High Chair
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• 3 spacious decks providing somewhere to enjoy the sunshine or shade at any time of the day
• French doors opening from living and bedrooms to decks
• Outdoor table and 6 chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Lawns and grounds - great places for Tiger Hunting Expeditions
• 4 mins walk to Childrens Playground and Beach
• INDOOR LIVING :-
• 18" flatscreen TV
• Monopoly and playing cards
• Books and magazines
• Electric Heating
• Cellphone reception OK
• Dining table with seating for 6
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full electric oven and stovetop
• Full sized fridge / freezer
• Microwave oven
• Coffee plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is 'batchy'
• Automatic washing machine
• Iron and Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for up to 2 vehicles on gently sloping driveway with gates to the road
• Access from parking - gentle slope down onto the deck and into the house.
• REVIEWS & FEEDBACK FROM GUESTS:
• "We had a great time on Waiheke and the accommodation was as described/expected. It was close enough to Little Oneroa beach which was great for the kids and location wasn’t too far from a walk to the main shops." - Scott, April
Property is pet friendly and child friendly but not fenced from the road
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Aug (3rd night free deals) (4 guests)||$175|
|01 Sep - 15 Dec (4 guests)||$200|
|16 Dec - 23 Dec (4 guests)||$220|
|24 Dec - 03 Jan (4 guests)||$290|
|04 Jan - 31 Jan (4 guests)||$220|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr (4 guests)||$220|
|Extra guests (incl children & infants) per night||$20|
* PLUS exit cleaning $70 and linen available at $20/person or guests welcome to bring their own at no charge
* Rate includes 4 guests. Extra guests (including children & infants) $20 per person per night
* 1 night outside of peak times (surcharge $75) bkg within 10 days of arr not school hols
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Linen: Linen and bath towels can be provided at cost shown below nightly rates. Please request at time of booking. Otherwise, guests will provide all own linen (i.e. top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, all towels and bath linen, teatowels). Pillows and Duvets or blankets will be provided at the property.
Exit Cleaning: Standard exit cleaning service is provided automatically and the cost is shown below the nightly rates.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 nights Easter, Summer public holiday weekends
1 night outside of peak times (surcharge $75) bkng within 10 days of arr not school hols.
3 Nights pub hol weekends and Easter, - 17 Jan - 31 Jan
7 Nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan
Small dogs and cats may be possible
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by: Maria (Stayed in February)
“We loved staying at Kereru Cottage again. It is homely and relaxing, near to everything. We would stay there again and have recommended it to friends.”